Somali Flag Raised in Minnesota Protests

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The guy had mental issues from what I have heard, and what the police did was absolutely horrid but I doubt they have any case here with how things transpired.

mental people drive new sport cars?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
just a bad look! Why do this? Why single yourself out like that?What does this have to do with Somalia? I swear Somali ppl as whole sometimes come across autistic, it’s like they just don’t understand social norms smh ceeb badaana!

Relax, abayo. Wasn't a smart play, I admit. This was very autistic on our ina adheero's part but the situation can still be salvaged. It is an ethnic flag first and foremost, you know. The five points for the five places in East Africa we Somalis inhabit. We can still spin this to be a symbol of the poor boy's Somali heritage and not an attempted coup. Allah willing.

:whoa:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The guy had mental issues from what I have heard, and what the police did was absolutely horrid but I doubt they have any case here with how things transpired.
hol up
giphy (4).gif

Triggered cadaans who don't even live in MN in the tweets like

View attachment 163684 "This isn't the MN I used to know. They're taking away our jobs and aren't assimilating. They hate us remember how they treated us in Black Hawk down. Go back to your country"

I love seeing cadaan calaacal

I don't agree with what they doing but c'mon flags aren't that deep. Have seen way too many flags especially during protests. Flags I didn't know existed like the alphabet crew.

If the amigos can do it, why not aniga? Just for fun hala waasho like @Basra often says :manny:

You too would be triggered if the roles were reversed. Imagine cadaan people protesting in Somalia and having their flag flying high. Smh

There's a time and place to wave a flag and this isn't one of em

People are trying really hard to compare this killing with the George Floyd one when its not even close Floyd died from police abuse while the Somali guy died when he shoot at cops

TBH I don’t want to take a stance of whether this kid’s killing was justified, I don’t think any police killing is justified personally because had they not created this fear and militarized their police force in the first place, Americans wouldn’t be so fearful of the police to begin with. American police never ever deescalate, their entire goal is to escalate shit and ask questions later. It’s cause and effect. How often do you see Australian or Swedish person pull a gun and shoot at the police? Also I dunno if I believe their whole narrative, I’ll wait until their so-called one sided “investigation” is done - which is pointless since they’re often the ones conducting it themself. If there’s any group of humans I don’t trust or believe even for one second is the American police!

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
I dont see the problem. We've got a country and Im sure all them mexicans, south americans have their flags out when they protest for whatever reason.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
A white supremacist was the one to raise the Bonnie blue flag

Where did you get this? And wallahi, I wonder... Faraaxs and Xalimos can get ahead of themselves but far be it even from them to think they can attempt to annex Minnesota, me thinks.

:damedamn:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You too would be triggered if the roles were reversed. Imagine cadaan people protesting in Somalia and having their flag flying high. Smh

TBH I don’t want to take a stance of whether this kid’s killing was justified, I don’t think any police killing is justified personally because had they not created this fear and militarized their police force in the first place, Americans wouldn’t be so fearful of the police to begin with. American police never ever deescalate, their entire goal is to escalate shit and ask questions later. It’s cause and effect. How often do you see Australian or Swedish person pull a gun and shoot at the police? Also I dunno if I believe their whole narrative, I’ll wait until their so-called one sided “investigation” is done - which is pointless since they’re often the ones conducting it themself. If there’s any group of humans I don’t trust or believe even for one second is the American police!
Well in Sweden we can't have guns cause of the gun laws private persons can't carry guns and to have a gun you need a special permit from the cops and it needs to be for a valid reason like hunting have a gun for your own protection doesn't count

I think the problem in USA is that your gun laws is part of the constitutional rights and which in turn makes the cops jobs harder cause they dont know who they might be dealing with and you have loopholes in your law for example if someone resists arrest the cop is allowed to use force BUT it doesn't specify how much force or to what extent so a cop is justified to beat you to a pulp cause you resist arrest also another loophole is that the cop can say they where afraid of their life and thats why they killed the person and no lawyer or court can prove that the cop didnt feared for his life

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
C'mon there were cadaans in Somalia too who waved their flags and I wasn't triggered(source: wasn't born), just not to protest but to colonize

Trending

Latest posts