Somali femcels

How do you feel about Somali femcels

• I dislike them

Votes: 35 77.8%
  • I like them

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters
Top-tier troll I do admit you did a good job fooling these generalites The people in the politic and Fkd sections wouldve identified u so quickly pulling up the old msgs of you. Which is weird, I do remember U being on this website before feburary 21st. You only switched to being a girl very recently after the start of you coming back and posting a lot. I dont have the will to search for the messages but this an official cabduwali endorsement which is that you are not of the female gender but you are a Dude. You are a master at pushing the buttons of certain people just on the very tip of the line top tier indeed
Nigga what? My responses & the debates I start scream biological woman 🤣 I’m not a man iga fuq

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Doctor Medicine GIF by Elia Nadie
Call me crazy, just because I type in an informal way online. I can make it all preppy for you if you want but eventually once you pay closer attention to things. You will see im right, as I said countless times I dont bother with my grammar on an online anonymous forum. I ramble, But my ideas still hold up. Dont call me crazy, I do not use any medication of any kind

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Nigga what? My responses & the debates I start scream biological woman 🤣 I’m not a man iga fuq
hahahha Im like 1 inch away from using wallahi on the name of allah to say you are man because i just know it. But out of respect of the word I wont use it. But still it shows how certain I am. Ive seen u since day 1. You and habarsteven Always ganging up on me its time u guys pay and I mean pay more then whatever your being paid to be against me right now.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

How about you ignore the psych ward patient over there and stick to the topic at hand here?

Are you Muslim or not?
Double Cross Takedown GIF by ALLBLK
What the fck do you mean Your the same stupid moneky who changed their name to DojaKhat, and dont even dare try to report me for Calling u monkey because calling me a psych ward patient is worse you Idiot baboon

hahahha Im like 1 inch away from using wallahi on the name of allah to say you are man because i just know it. But out of respect of the word I wont use it. But still it shows how certain I am. Ive seen u since day 1. You and habarsteven Always ganging up on me its time u guys pay and I mean pay more then whatever your being paid to be against me right now.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

How about you ignore the psych ward patient over there and stick to the topic at hand here?

Are you Muslim or not?
Double Cross Takedown GIF by ALLBLK
Do you fail to understand that my questioning of his ethnicity / gender is DIRECTLY helping your interrogation? I HAVENT DONE ANYTHIGN TO YOU AND YOU ARE INSULTING ME NO REAOSN AT ALL. THis IS Painful for me Mentally..

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Alright alright now, lets return to our discussion before they use the excuse of me supposedly 'derailing' the thread as a way to silence my correct thinking. Somali Femcels, So I accuse mr lais a supporter of them to
110% a Farah is running these accounts
U see here, I relate this post and directly point it at Mr Lais. So prove it then and stop using Ad Hominem?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
If you are not muslim you are not somali Thats why you guys only admit online only lol
I tell Somalis I hang out with irl that I'm a gaal. I've always went out of my way to befriend cultural Muslims so none of my friends were bothered by the fact I was gaal.
Even the ones that started to practice a lot more still f*ck with me.

Also most somalis still claim ayaan hirsi even though shes a huge coon. They want her dead but still consider her Somali.

It's a low IQ talking point. I can never take these niggas seriously.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

And did you actually pray at Eid prayer with sincere intention or did you go because you were obligated to join your family there?
Ponder Denzel Washington GIF by Entertainment Tonight
Critical Mistake, you immediately take his word as truth. How do you know he went to eid prayer. And this isnt even the right methodology of asking is it as anyone can make up lies on yhe spot

Kisame

My only question is, how can a woman be a femcel when woman who is 5, has more options then a man who is a 9.??

These chicks don't even talk to there options that's the thing. We have a lot of femcels mainly because these women literally don't touch grass and get radicalized online just like young Somali men

CABDULWALI XASAN.

I tell Somalis I hang out with irl that I'm a gaal. I've always went out of my way to befriend cultural Muslims so none of my friends were bothered by the fact I was gaal.

Also most somalis still claim ayaan hirsi even though shes a huge coon. They want her dead but still consider her Somali.

Aye with your second @ speak directly to me, your referencing me. You can lie all you want, but my sayings are true. Always the low iq, Always just always call me Low IQ. But you know the truth aswell as we all do. I doubt you tell the ones irl maybe 1-2 associates who really dont care enough to bother but i doubt that too because Somalis and Islam are connected.

Why did you leave? Do you see yourself going back

Kisame

And did you actually pray at Eid prayer with sincere intention or did you go because you were obligated to join your family there?
Ponder Denzel Washington GIF by Entertainment Tonight
From 18-21 I only went to eid prayer just to take fit pics with my homies.

I still get eid days off because I tell my employers I'm still Muslim :mjlaugh:

Even when I was a broke college student I would sometimes pull up to my old masjid just for a free iftar meal even though I wasn't fasting. I use to volunteer at that mosque so I always considered it as a form of repayment :mjpls:

Trending