• I dislike them

Votes: 35 77.8%
  • I like them

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
I dont think bro is coming back ever again 🙏🙏
Good. But if he tries to pull up with all the smoke again then imma finish his whole entire career for good
Birdman Rubbing Hands GIF

Never cared about the religion in the first place. I was always a cultural Muslim.

"Do you see yourself going back"

Not really.
So it’s not the deen itself you’re just not interested. Were you taught Islam growing up like tafseer & such? Somali male ex Muslims leave Islam due to laziness imo

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Aye with your second @ speak directly to me, your referencing me. You can lie all you want, but my sayings are true. Always the low iq, Always just always call me Low IQ. But you know the truth aswell as we all do. I doubt you tell the ones irl maybe 1-2 associates who really dont care enough to bother but i doubt that too because Somalis and Islam are connected.
Nigga you weren't the only person I thought off. Best believe I don't like to sneak diss niggas.

Ask @NomadicWarlord I literally @ him all the time when I want to call him a dumbass

You and him aren't the only ones that share that same belief. Hence why I didn't @ you.

"doubt you tell the ones irl maybe 1-2 associates who really dont care enough to bother but i doubt that too because Somalis and Islam are connected."

I pretty much have told all of my close friends most of my cousin's I became close with.

I literally avoid interacting with religious Somali niggas IRL so most of those guys don't know I'm a gaal.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Nigga you weren't the only person I thought off. Best believe I don't like to sneak diss niggas.

Ask @NomadicWarlord I literally @ him all the time when I want to call him a dumbass

You and him aren't the only ones that share that same belief. Hence why I didn't @ you.

"doubt you tell the ones irl maybe 1-2 associates who really dont care enough to bother but i doubt that too because Somalis and Islam are connected."

I pretty much have told all of my close friends most of my cousin's I became close with.

I literally avoid interacting with religious Somali niggas IRL so most of those guys don't know I'm a gaal.
Are u an atheist or do you follow a religion?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
So it’s not the deen itself you’re just not interested. Were you taught Islam growing up like tafseer & such? Somali male ex Muslims leave Islam due to laziness imo

"Somali male ex Muslims leave Islam due to laziness imo"

Most niggas I've ran into seem to have been way more religious than me at one point. Like they actually tried to care about the deen. We got former hafidhs amongst us lool.

Most of the cultural Muslims I've hung around that seemed to be gaals still never had an urge to completely abandon the religion. A lot of them seem to believe they will become a lot more religious as they grow older and start having kids.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.

aye nigga stop with the disrespect Cap all you want online but im being real rn. Xmuslim somalis all hide away online do you know why? somali=muslim But of course im not denying your existence im just teaching you what you know and what you fear, if its a coping mechanism tell me. Atheist have no guiding principles so who knows your probably lying. And what is your obsession with nigga. Why did u leave anyways buddy so you can be condescending without consequences or what

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Would you say your distance from religion is partly the fault of your parents? Did they teach you how to pray and the quran? Also why are you not hostile to islam and muslims like how most ex muslims are? Im fascinated

"Somali male ex Muslims leave Islam due to laziness imo"

Most niggas I've ran into seem to have been way more religious than me at one point. Like they actually tried to care about the deen. We got former hafidhs amongst us lool.

Most of the cultural Muslims I've hung around that seemed to be gaals still never had an urge to completely abandon the religion. A lot of them seem to believe they will become a lot more religious as they grow older and start having kids.
I see… would you raise your kids Muslim?

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
aye nigga stop with the disrespect Cap all you want online but im being real rn. Xmuslim somalis all hide away online do you know why? somali=muslim But of course im not denying your existence im just teaching you what you know and what you fear, if its a coping mechanism tell me. Atheist have no guiding principles so who knows you’re probably lying. And what is your obsession with nigga. Why did u leave anyways buddy so you can be condescending without consequences or what
Do you know how bad your take has to be on this topic for @NomadicWarlord to agree with you