• I dislike them

Votes: 35 77.8%
  • I like them

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
I have self proclaimed femcel moots & they’re baddies. Their content is reactionary & harmless imo
Of course you will say this considering being one.
IMG_1261.png

Incels and femcels should bathe and exercise daily instead of rotting in their rooms and posting their moronic viewpoints.
She’s gay as well
It's no surprise she's a femcel perhaps her crush married an average Farah, and now she's venting her anger on men.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Incels and femcels should bathe and exercise daily instead of rotting in their rooms and posting their moronic viewpoints.

It's no surprise she's a femcel perhaps her crush married an average Farah, and now she's venting her anger on men.
She made a video one time about her Somali crush getting married to an abdi.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
What do you guys think of Somali femcels?
if you’re not familiar with them here is some of their content, so you can see into their minds
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMxqbnLS/
And the most infamous one 😪
Ajanabi lover (used to be called girl or something)
View attachment 324350
View attachment 324351
View attachment 324352
View attachment 324354

She’s gay as well
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMxqoN8q

Ajnabi lover is a lesbian ex Muslim living in the west. I honestly find her presence annoying.

Like let's be real for a second. It's not that hard to leave the somali community while living in the west. Once your financially stable you can dip and live your life. It might be difficult for some that end up getting kicked out before they can get their shit together but the rest of the closeted gaals can literally just wait it out if they aren't living in a horrible household.

As a lesbian ex Muslim for some reason she can't stop talking about Somali niggas. Gay somalis overall aren't really that problematic in our community. Most just become financially stable and live their best life without bothering the Somali community. Ajnabi lover isn't doing this for some reason.

In fact I can't even remember the last time a Somali dude even physically attacked or even killed a gay Somali person here in the west. Gays and lesbian somalis are being left alone irl. Some trolls might throw some insults at them but overall you can still see gays post content on social media without getting any harassment. It seems even our trolls have no reason to constantly harass gay somalis here in the west.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
Nigga she's a gaal. I've literally seen her talk about being an ex Muslim.

Overall she's a mega coon that makes fun of Somali niggas for Ajnabi likes even though she's gay.
she leaves but she comes back she plays both sisdes

Trending

Latest posts