Somali femcels

How do you feel about Somali femcels

• I dislike them

Votes: 35 77.8%
  • I like them

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Do you know how bad your take has to be on this topic for @NomadicWarlord to agree with you
Hee you want me to seek the validation of you and kisame, Who knows its an online anonymous forum? What is the status on nomadicwarlord anyways I dont interact much with him. I take any self-proclaimed nonmuslims hate against me as a W. Hand me your dislikes I welcome them.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Hee you want me to seek the validation of you and kisame, Who knows its an online anonymous forum? What is the status on nomadicwarlord anyways I dont interact much with him. I take any self-proclaimed nonmuslims hate against me as a W. Hand me your dislikes I welcome them.
U come to very dumb conclusions ibr
Laiis = @HabarSteven12 and a man
Ex Muslim Somalis don’t tell anyone they’re Muslim because they know Somali = Muslim , like @DojaKhat said my guy go take ur meds.

Clinging onto wahabism when our forefathers didn’t even folllow a radical, female suppressing version of Islam like the pakis/ Saudis they’re imitating. Sufism that’s akin to the one practiced by the ottomans is more of what has always been practiced in Somalia.

Last edited:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

U come to very dumb conclusions ibr
Laiis = @HabarSteven12 and a man
Ex Muslim Somalis don’t tell anyone they’re Muslim because they know Somali = Muslim , like @DojaKhat said my guy go take ur meds.
I do not care in the slightest, Alter my words just so subtely I know I'm right at the end of the day. And I never implied habar and laiis were the same person you absolute idiot

CABDULWALI XASAN.

I cant argue with you illerate fools THis ajanjans lining up her Exposee like a discord message pissed me off Im outta of This dumpster Fire multiple different interest stacking up against me.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Wllhi I only found out her from going on the Somali Reddit, all I know is she’s gaal.
Does the amount of cooning from the ex Muslim community not concern you? Do you agree with their sentiments about islam and muslims? I noticed you dont call yourself exmuslim clearly you dont share their disdain and utter hatred. Kudos to you

Xeda

I do not care in the slightest, Alter my words just so subtely I know I'm right at the end of the day. And I never implied habar and laiis were the same person you absolute idiot
I’m not gonna speak for every other ex Muslim Somali but have you ever thought that maybe we don’t Tell anyone irl that we’re gaal because of how our families/the somali community would react, and you literally said you get @HabarSteven12 vibes from @Laiis and that you remember how she used to side with him and gang up on you.
How is that not implying you think habarseventeen and laiis are the same person
1712954309678.png

Even If you don’t think that you can’t blame someone for coming to that conclusion.

Xeda

Does the amount of cooning from the ex Muslim community not concern you? Do you agree with their sentiments about islam and muslims? I noticed you dont call yourself exmuslim clearly you dont share their disdain and utter hatred. Kudos to you
A lot ex Muslim Somali’s are Arab hating madow begs, I used to go on their spaces, they are very much coons, but don’t worry I’m normal
1712954575967.png

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Because imo deen is at the core of Somali femcelnimo majority are ex Muslim

I've said it before on here. We literally have way more femcels irl because of how strict Somali households are. Lots of chicks are forced to stay home all the time and can get easily radicalized.

Most of the annoying Somali women I've ever run into alone were usually basement dwellers that never interacted with Somali men.

Like atleast with Somali men you know for a fact a lot of us have outdoor hobbies like basketball and soccer. We literally have a reason to touch grass on a weekly basis. These chicks on the other hand are stuck at home are pretty much treated like house slaves.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
A lot ex Muslim Somali’s are Arab hating madow begs, I used to go on their spaces, they are very much coons, but don’t worry I’m normal
View attachment 324412
I left all the ex Muslim spaces I was in lool. Id rather just hang out in Somali spaces
Ex Muslim spaces barely have any somalis and the ones you tend to run into are either gays or coons.

I've said it before on here. We literally have way more femcels irl because of how strict Somali households are. Lots of chicks are forced to stay home all the time and can get easily radicalized.

Most of the annoying Somali women I've ever run into alone were usually basement dwellers that never interacted with Somali men.

Like atleast with Somali men you know for a fact a lot of us have outdoor hobbies like basketball and soccer. We literally have a reason to touch grass on a weekly basis. These chicks on the other hand are stuck at home are pretty much treated like house slaves.
femcel = unattractive women who can’t get laid tho the term is bastardized