Somali excellence. jeegan fuming that their money is being used for Mogadishu

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
The city needs good replanning in my opinion. Reworking it to be pedestrian friendly. However beggers can't be choosers and I'll take anything. Good work all around.

Great. I don't think it's an issue of their making money off us but rather it's a national security risk and using people's envy is a good tool to get them to change their habits.
you guys are Somalis like everyone else. they do business with each other. You think I worry about people I know sitting at the same table as me and poisoning my shah because they want independence when I don’t? 😂

you guys are Somalis like everyone else. they do business with each other. You think I worry about people I know sitting at the same table as me and poisoning my shah because they want independence and I don’t? 😂

We are Somalis who want our independence from your political class, that makes us all a target. I don't know when they would threaten something like cutting off Zaad but it's on the table, so Somaliland should take it off the table.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
None of this has anything to do with politics. A man can offer a service, take his profits and invest them how he wishes. As much as I don't like it, that's capitalism and we're beholden to it.

None of this has anything to do with politics. A man can offer a service, take his profits and invest them how he wishes. As much as I don't like it, that's capitalism and we're beholden to it.
I wanted to put it in development section but what the guy who posted it is saying is too political. But this is incredible, old city mogadishu is being transformed. We’re witnessing industrialization.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I wanted to put it in development section but what the guy who posted it is saying is too political. But this is incredible, old city mogadishu is being transformed. We’re witnessing industrialization.
I hope the preserve old Mogadishu and even revive it. The city had history and that adds character, perhaps we can one day revive the famous lighthouse in shining new white stone. Become the pearl of the Indian Ocean once again, inshallah.

Trending