Somali excellence. jeegan fuming that their money is being used for Mogadishu

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I agree, he claimed murusade out of necessity. The point was to show that we are not looters nor are we violent against innocent civilians.

Here is Daarod author (abdullahi dool) complaining in 1995 why does Murusade own half the countrys wealth

1706841401684.png

Sxb if you guys are rich el buur bay ka muuqan lahayd, U leech of the capital and somaliwayn rich customers as the Isaaq dude noted fairly. If your rich U wouldn't need Somali wayn customers. Trust me hawiye r poor and it's the capital their only glory. U think a hawiye can build dhusomareeb, el bur from scratch like PL and SL did? Your 99% bulk peasant and do isbaaro or ngo rorts on IDP and ur 1% business ppl all started on loot in Hamar, that's reality

Sxb if you guys are rich el buur bay ka muuqan lahayd, U leech of the capital and somaliwayn rich customers as the Isaaq dude noted fairly. If your rich U wouldn't need Somali wayn customers. Trust me hawiye r poor and it's the capital their only glory. U think a hawiye can build dhusomareeb, el bur from scratch like PL and SL did? Your 99% bulk peasant and do isbaaro or ngo rorts on IDP and ur 1% business ppl all started on loot in Hamar, that's reality
El Buur was the former capital of Galguduud pre 91. It was the urban centre of central Somalia serving as a commercial hub since the Ajuuraan 13th century. Just because shabaab is there today doesn’t mean we can forget it’s past glory.

Like I said earlier, when it comes to money us Murusade are on a whole different level all together. Arguing online about it is pointless. There is a reason why your favourite president Siyaad Barre used to call us “Hindide Somalia” (the Indians of the Somalis) .

Wallahi you are a funny guy, if corporations are willingly donating to a government in a state that uses a capitalist system. It is 100% a failed state, Just a steb back from full-on banana republic. Im done with you stupid idiotic qablist rocks thinking this is a good thing. I am the most nationalist person here and I know that this government is beyond saving. Seeing you dufuses all happy that a monopoly donated to the government...
Brother are you okay???

Do niggas really not understand what investment is;
‘the act of putting money, effort, time, etc. into something to make a profit or get an advantage, or the money, effort, time, etc. used to do this’

But you want to call it charity

And I’m the one beyond saving?

you do realise every country on earth barring maybe North Korea is looking for foreign investment.

Brother are you okay???

Do niggas really not understand what investment is;
‘the act of putting money, effort, time, etc. into something to make a profit or get an advantage, or the money, effort, time, etc. used to do this’

But you want to call it charity

And I’m the one beyond saving?

you do realise every country on earth barring maybe North Korea is looking for foreign investment.
Beggars can’t be choosers and that’s why there’s no protest. It might be bad thing but if there’s government built hospitals later down the line they’ll be forced to reduce prices, unless they’re in an exclusive location.

Trending