Somali ex muslims are growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkman-Demon

Mossad Agent
[Hook: Akon & DJ Khaled]
'Cause we takin' over (one city at a time)
Said we takin' over (one city at a time)
Oh oh (Listen!)
https://genius.com/Dj-khaled-we-takin-over-lyrics

giphy.gif

VixR

Veritas
@VixR, it isn't fantasy.
if you don't come back, you'll see it yourself. I just hope to see it too, assuming I don't make it to hell and meet u there myself.:mjcry:
You hope to see it too, so you can mock :childplease:It's weird how you're equally mocking me and appealing to me to believe.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I pray the somali ex muslims and whom I am trying to appeal too, go thru their own journey. Religion as it stands and interpreted today is TOTALLY FAKE. All it is a man's interpretation of what God said. Don't put ya faith into a man, he won't help you on ya death-bed. Take the journey, I've had my eyes go red to boiling point struggling between myself. I first came to this conclusion. If there is nothing, well there is nothing to worry about as deep sleep doesn't bother anyone but what if there is something and the wise prepare for that.

Somali Ex Muslims prepare on the journey, it's not easy and it's a damn struggle. But what I found it comes down to faith. If u can walk between two lions and trust in god, those dead souls in the mosque and worthless prayers stand no chance against u as all they can ever do is 'pray' but would never have the faith to lose it all for god and only for god not some heaven or hell like some candy bar reward thats not god at all, they want something and wants never has an end.

:mjlol: We never had Somali Atheists, until we came to the west. They love to put everyone and everything into some taxonomic filing system of sorts. Why must you label 'not believing'. And what's with s, you disagree with them and they hiss the Scarlett letter A at you, or it seems like it. If religiosity is a spectrum I'd still be Muslim, with Imaan in flux and flow.

I think we seem to forget, Somalis of today know more about their faith than back in the day. Many practiced folk Isam and some didn't even have a chance to attend dugsi. My paternal grandparents sent my father to school specifically to be a man of the cloth, he became an Engineer instead, in Awdal being a religious teacher wasn't quite celebrated in those day, it was the least paid (among teachers). Probably because of the British system of education (social engineering). This was pre-1960.
There are all different kinds of ex muslims. From agnostic atheists, agnostics, christians, buddhists, gnostics, pantheists... We all have different belief systems, ideas and theories. We even have somali ex muslims arguing in this thread lool. We aren't a monolith in the way that you are insinuating. You are a muslim as long as you believe in the shahadah, "there is no god but allah and muhammed is his messenger". If you deviate and reject any aspect of the shahadah, that is when you become an ex muslim/kuffar. There is a clear distinction between a gaal and a muslim walaal.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There are all different kinds of ex muslims. From agnostic atheists, agnostics, christians, buddhists, gnostics, pantheists... We all have different belief systems, ideas and theories. We even have somali ex muslims arguing in this thread lool. We aren't a monolith in the way that you are insinuating. You are a muslim as long as you believe in the shahadah, "there is no god but allah and muhammed is his messenger". If you deviate and reject any aspect of the shahadah, that is when you become an ex muslim/kuffar. There is a clear distinction between a gaal and a muslim walaal.

I do respect that the prophet had his own experiences, but even he can not assist us in front of god. Every man stands before God for himself, you can't live the prophet's life, you need live your own cuz your accountable for yours only. But he was wise for his time and saw the invaluable repetition and rituals and idolatry. I think he would be ashamed at the mental idolatry of god and how people create a god that suits their desires and not accept god without any labels on his own terms and just say allah whatever u r I wont describe i'll just accept, without any of your desires, or wants or needs.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I do respect that the prophet had his own experiences, but even he can not assist us in front of god. Every man stands before God for himself, you can't live the prophet's life, you need live your own cuz your accountable for yours only. But he was wise for his time and saw the invaluable repetition and rituals and idolatry. I think he would be ashamed at the mental idolatry of god and how people create a god that suits their desires and not accept god without any labels on his own terms and just say allah whatever u r I wont describe i'll just accept, without any of your desires, or wants or needs.

Atheism is the easiest one of them all, nothingness means just a deep sleep, that doesn't bother anyone if the outcome turns like that. What people worry about is what if the outcome isn't just a deep sleep, that's where the wise prepare and prepare from that front. But a deep sleep in the end after all we went thru to get here and what we experienced is highly unlikely even if it's measured for probability.

I do respect that the prophet had his own experiences, but even he can not assist us in front of god. Every man stands before God for himself, you can't live the prophet's life, you need live your own cuz your accountable for yours only. But he was wise for his time and saw the invaluable repetition and rituals and idolatry. I think he would be ashamed at the mental idolatry of god and how people create a god that suits their desires and not accept god for he is without any labels, without any of your desires, or wants or needs.
I neither agree or disagree with that statement sxb. Since it is not a verifiable truth, just a self prescribed belief. It is a nice sentiment to believe that our experience of God is unique and finding God is a completely solitary venture. there is definitely a spiritual zest behind it. I myself do believe in God but I also believe that God is apathetic.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I neither agree or disagree with that statement sxb. Since it is not a verifiable truth, just a self prescribed belief. It is a nice sentiment to believe that our experience of God is unique and finding God is a completely solitary venture. there is definitely a spiritual zest behind it. I myself do believe in God but I also believe that God is apathetic.

But how can u have faith if it's verifiable. If I know two lions in there and can't predict their behaviors if god is proven to exist, I can't have faith anymore as I know now God is there. I don't need faith in god for that and I can calmly walk thru them. I do need faith however if I don't know what the lions are capable of and still walk thru them holding onto god who is unproven.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
29b2ede253da13def92b7d861a6d430d.jpg

Real powerful statement that one. Jesus taught basically you need a savior, yet everyone argues about the details of his life and his nature. The message is simple, all people need a saviour cuz all this world is wants and needs and this needs constant fuel that goes nowhere in the end. Can I sit there and play a ps4 for a million years and eat and drink and have sex over and over again, untill I say what in the world is the purpose of this. Mohamed main message was so simple, just surrender to god cuz we can try to use logic, intelligence, rituals, prayers and all that but surrendering is the same meaning as needing a 'saviour', your basically saying I given up and need help.

Mohamed message has now been bastardized to rituals, acts, physical things and laws, and even mental idolatry of god and faith is out the door, they could never walk between two lions and have trust in god yet they act like their prayer is worth anything. It's a prayer with no sincerity and waste of time if it isn't signed off with REAL faith not faith to get a nice paradise garden and candy more desires and wants.You don't truly want god you want REWARDS just be honest you salafist dogs.

Christians were pretty close untill they succumb to desires of needing 'love' more needs and wants and a god of their own image on their own terms and desires and then they say noone knows what god is yet they bloody describe it for u. WTF!!!

Spirituality is the only answer, you need to get your own experiences. I will be travelling in the future as a big major goal of my life and this will power me on to work hard and build a life to fulfill that ambitious goal.

1e88fd7ef2bc1dfd0bf7e24f8850a8fa.jpg

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Damn coward salafist who focus on prayers, deeds, rituals, and mental idolatry of god with their demonic possessions. GOD DAMN YOU. I REBUKE YOU, YOUR A KUFFAR THE TRUE ONE. How can u focus on all that yet can't answer the simplest thing 'faith' and walking between two lions with complete trust in god? how can u not work on this major point before running into the meaningless prayers and rituals? FOR YOUR PRAYER IS WORTH NOTHING AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO QUESTION US THE SPIRITUAL MUSLIMS.

It would be great if me and bidaar wanaagsan could take these salafists on thru universal tv or some channel and wake up the ummah that we forgot the basic things like faith and ran to the physical things. We chased the complexities and forgot the simpleness yet it is the most simplest thing that is the hardest test not those damn rituals that anyone can do over and over.

Me and Bidaar wanaagsan on one table on universal tv vs cognissance and inquisitive on the other panel..Spiritual Muslims vs Physical Muslims. 2 HR DEBATE...ATHEIST JUDGES

Apollo

VIP
High speed internet with no government filters will make any population more atheist/agnostic. Even in countries like Saudi Arabia you have millions of closet irreligious people.

Status
Not open for further replies.