Somali ex muslims are growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not an ex Muslim......

I’m going to get on my deen when I get married and have kids.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you are welcome at the other side sxb.
200.gif

What would your father think about that
Does he not react when you don't pray 5 times a day, At your age?
:hillarybiz:
:russ::russ: I don’t live at home.

Even when I used to my dad would work late and be tired so he wouldn’t mention it. Deep down he knows that I’m not that religious

VixR

Veritas
That was around the age I was when I started questioning it, 14/15.

I have yet to be diagnosed with a Jinn possession.

That was intense, the whole luring him through his mom :gucciwhat:

I know a family who invites a sheikh to slather Quran on for every occasion so maybe they're that type.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Just wait until you can move out and live your life. "Living in a runaway youth center until I could get emancipated." Being forced to pray and fast until you're 18 isn't even that bad :mjlol:

That was around the age I was when I started questioning it, 14/15.

I have yet to be diagnosed with a Jinn possession.

That was intense, the whole luring him through his mom :gucciwhat:

I know a family who invites a sheikh to slather Quran on for every occasion so maybe they're that type.
Yeah that was crazy. Must be emotionally jarring, i'm thankful that nothing of the sort has happened to me. You guys have similar backgrounds. I've spoken with jamal here and there.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I’m not an ex Muslim......

I’m going to get on my deen when I get married and have kids.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You’re so cute. To even think that you can pick and choose whatever you like in life and act like it’s all a joke. You won’t be this careless when death comes :siilaanyolaugh:

VixR

Veritas
Yeah that was crazy. Must be emotionally jarring, i'm thankful that nothing of the sort has happened to me. You guys have similar backgrounds. I've spoken with jamal here and there.
Similar backgrounds how? Was he on here?

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Just wait until you can move out and live your life. "Living in a runaway youth center until I could get emancipated." Being forced to pray and fast until you're 18 isn't even that bad :mjlol:

Moving out doesn’t mean you can do whatever you like.

people have different tolerance levels when it comes to adhering to things that they don't believe in. Some people can pretend to be muslim for years whilst others can only sustain the act for a few months. i was part of the latter. I luckily come from an "understanding" family and my father is an ex muslim himself.

VixR

Veritas
His parents seem like the type that would've dropped him off in Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending