Somali ex muslims are growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aamin walaalkay :samwelcome:

I might be a somali gaal but I usually defend Islam when gaalo ajanabi trash talk diinta.

May we all live in a peaceful and glorious Soomaaliweyn under our lifetimes :rejoice:
I feel the same way. :denzelnigga:. I don't want somalia to become secular. We need Islam to a degree to survive. Secularism destroys cultures.

I feel the same way. :denzelnigga:. I don't want somalia to become secular. We need Islam to a degree to survive. Secularism destroys cultures.

I don’t this secularism is what destroys cultures brother. The idea of secularism is that religion and state should be separated. You can practice whatever religion you want as a private citizen and the state shouldn’t suppress it as long as it’s not harming others.

I don’t this secularism is what destroys cultures brother. The idea of secularism is that religion and state should be separated. You can practice whatever religion you want as a private citizen and the state shouldn’t suppress it as long as it’s not harming others.
Secularism is the perfect breeding ground for far left/marxist ideologies to survive. The best form of government in my opinion is a dictatorship. Some dictator can be terrible for sure, but democracy is a fake concept. "The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don't have to waste your time voting." -Bukowski.

Secularism is the perfect breeding ground for far left/marxist ideologies to survive. The best form of government in my opinion is a dictatorship. Some dictator can be terrible for sure, but democracy is a fake concept. "The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don't have to waste your time voting." -Bukowski.

No doubt that the most efficient government type is a benevolent dictatorship but those are rare to come across. I have been reading about Bismarck and I truly believe that somewhere today we have our own somali Bismarck growing into his role.

I absolutely hate threads like these it becomes a gaalo cesspool
"Oh you're a gaal" "oh same as me" "hey don't forget me I'm a gaal too" absolutely disgusting

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
As someone who didn't know what praying was until I was 33, I don't think it's a good idea to so publicly deride and drag your people's religion through the mud.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
What a sad story. You know, i think this is the first time i've seen an ex Muslim Somali man on the internet. It's usually only the women putting themselves out there. I wonder why that is. :cosbyhmm:

Because they're mostly LIKELY smarter and not rebellious. The SOME of chicks want to leave home and start doing their shit, instead keeping it low-key, work on school or something and then come out when you're financial stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending