Somali ex muslims are growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're growing in the bastions of gaalo, I hope they die in the lands of their masters, if they were to openly blaspheme back home they wouldn't be accepted, and that's what matters at the end of the day.

They're growing in the bastions of gaalo, I hope they die in the lands of their masters, if they were to openly blaspheme back home they wouldn't be accepted, and that's what matters at the end of the day.
Everybody is entitled to freedom of religion. The Quran says There's no compulsion in religion. Anyone who persecutes religious minorities is anti-Quran and should be hanged. Siyad Barre executed eleven wadaads for opposing secularism. God bless Siyad. He was a true Muslim warrior.

Everybody is entitled to freedom of religion. The Quran says There's no compulsion in religion. Anyone who persecutes religious minorities is anti-Quran and should be hanged. Siyad Barre executed eleven wadaads for opposing secularism. God bless Siyad. He was a true Muslim warrior.

There is no compulsion in religion simply means one should not be coerced into Islam. That's irrelevant, somali gaals can obviously go back, but can they openly parade with their ridda? Nope, that they enjoy in the godless world

There is no compulsion in religion simply means one should not be coerced into Islam. That's irrelevant, somali gaals can obviously go back, but can they openly parade with their ridda? Nope, that they enjoy in the godless world
Most Americans are Christian. They're not Godless. Atheists are a minority where the guy in the OP lives. As for Ridda in Somalia, the Ottoman Caliphate allowed people to leave Islam, to drink, to be gay, and to be equal citizens. If the caliphate can do that, so can we.

Most Americans are Christian. They're not Godless. Atheists are a minority where the guy in the OP lives. As for Ridda in Somalia, the Ottoman Caliphate allowed people to leave Islam, to drink, to be gay, and to be equal citizens. If the caliphate can do that, so can we.
Source.

Are you saying the Ottomans did that to the somalis? If not, irrelevant, the ottomans are not a standard for us, the rashidun caliphate is the apex standard of all caliphates.

Source.

Are you saying the Ottomans did that to the somalis? If not, irrelevant, the ottomans are not a standard for us, the rashidun caliphate is the apex standard of all caliphates.
Look up the Tanzimat period for the source.

The Rashdun caliphate is not a successful model. Three out of the four khalifas were killed. It was a time of civil war between the Sahaba. It lasted only for twenty nine years. The Ottomans lasted for centuries. Their scholars are precisely the standard we need.

lol kind of funny i keep hearing this, but you know what's even more funny you step in the wrong tuulow with the wrong clan affiliations and you too going to get that work, a whole country that ripped it self apart because of tribal divisions makes the whole argument about being accepted moot.

I don’t see the correlation between atheism and having some human masters sxb?

There is nothing wrong with leaving a religion if it is for the right reasons.

what if the reasoning the person left the deen was because
A:they were quite ignorant and thus did not have a proper wisdom behind a religion and felt it did not click or they were not born the sweetness of the religion in their heart or was not raised in an environment which nurtured this sweetness for their religion
B: the reason they left the religion was more of a emotional reasoning and no wisdom behind it, e.g. beatings or bad parenting that misrepresents culture with religion causing them to hate the culture, their identitiy and their religion altogether.
C: they werent really muslim by heart in the first place and did stuff because it was the norm for them and if raised in another culture would be differnet people

the excesses of islam alienating large sectors of the muslim population especially the more educated, so its natural to see more exes.

I don't think they're growing. It's just the few that exist are such an anomaly that we focus on them and make it seem bigger than it actually is.

We've all had doubts or a question about our deen, that's fine. Some of us still are conflicted about a particular issue they read somewhere or talked about with a friend.

For some, its how the womans issues are dealt with in the quran and feminism

For some, its the personal attacks on the prophet that have shook their belief

For some, its the general weakness of muslims and politics. Why follow a religion that can't collectively get it's shit together

For all of you, I still think you're all muslim. You can be muslim and have a doubt.

I remember back in middle school, there was a habesha girl who wore hijab. She was quiet and a little bit of a loner but she had 1 friend she chilled with all the time.

One day, at the locker area another girl asked her:

"Why do you wear that thing on your head? You'd look better if you took it off."

She looked embarrassed and gave a shy response about how its her religion.

"Yeah it's your religion, but do you want to wear it?"

She gave a weak "yeah", but I could tell she was uncomfortable.

Next year at high-school, she took it off and completely changed her look.

She loooked maaad fine. I actually took her out for prom in grade 12 cuz she was

:ahh:

Point of the story is people change to fit in. Can't help but feel its the same for some muslims here.

think what bothers many muslims including me is the absolutism,kind take or leave it attitude and the quick nasty reaction if you question certain aspects of the religion which many people aware of but afraid to say it loud lest they be called Christian,atheist or whateva. its the accusation & terror that more often comes out of many muslims unlike any otha religion. Its always defend defend as theres some kind alien about to destroy it..Basically humans r same having same problems and issues,,i believe its the truth that most or many muslims do the same vice most Christians,jews,budists ets do.whether its alcohol,adultery,lies,theft,killing etc,,but the problem here is muslims act like they on high horse..no no muslims don't do that. Like all we know you would've conversation about religion with a muslim that you know he drinks,he a thief,a liar,cheat on his wife and he comes up with all this BS on why I don't pray or fast or that I go to hell for saying the moon was reached,that am not muslim...and that's not only him but kind defensive mechanism for many of the religion or brainwashed from young age that no matter how bad & filthy you're you still have to project a sheikh & somehow end up in heaven..anotha example,,one white lady converts to islam and all of a sudden the man on the street is talking about,,whats the big deal millions of people change religions every year and no one care to know.whats is this inferiority complex,what they afraid of...Look at the muslim world,besides turkey and maybe Malaysia and Indonesia, they all in bondage with kings and dictators and if you brave enough to ask why all muslim countries in such peril the answer from most will be allah is punishing us for not following the right path and all these leaders r not muslim enough,,,ok ok,change comes another one come to power and the probability is it get worse,then some mufti or so called religious scholar comes around to topple the gov't and talks about on how to implement sharia...in the process millions die,take the boat or remain in abject poverty and sorrow..my main point here is muslims have to accept the fact that they r not and cannot follow quraan 100%.it has always been like that and gona be that way,,,if you wana do it or can do it,,FINE, but stop acting that you a more better person or close to god than other humanity.The biggest hypocrisy that always puzzles me is the response that say Christians(in this case whites) have been given all the best in life by god and muslims will have it in after life...funniest excuse for thm lagging behind in every aspect.and please for anyone talking about this subject,be polite.unlike what I see most onlines and in real life,people boiling their blood for the simplest stuff which they could othawise handled in a more dignified way.
You just can't throw real life out of the window, you may not like it but human experience is tangible.

Last edited:
that was not for your intellect..one line thrower. motherland is not yours alone unless you talking about blowing urslf up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts