Somali Etiquette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen keep judging me based on who your idealistic khat eating drug induced brain wants me to be . But lets get something straight why the f*ck would i lie about being 18 . Not . that . deep. Weeaboo kulaha typical khat eating farax.
She is a Christian :chrisfreshhah: What did you expect

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Listen keep judging me based on who your idealistic khat eating drug induced brain wants me to be . But lets get something straight why the f*ck would i lie about being 18 . Not . that . deep. Weeaboo kulaha typical khat eating farax.
I'm criticizing you because you're 18 and you're acting like a retard. Wallahi I'm debating your mental capacity walashay.

Genie

The last suugo bender
I'm criticizing you because you're 18 and you're acting like a retard. Wallahi I'm debating your mental capacity walashay.

Retard how?
immature how??
You call this a debate ???????? respect yourself a little bit and say what this is , your just judging me based on nothing .... keep it moving.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Retard how?
immature how??
You call this a debate ???????? respect yourself a little bit and say what this is , your just judging me based on nothing .... keep it moving.
I'm not debating you, can't debate much with those who are mentally inept. More like I'm debating your brain capacity or lack thereof.

Genie

The last suugo bender
From what i have observed based on our interactions , you jumped to a rash conclusion claiming i "lied about my age" , then you call me immature for no apparent reason but if i have to guess it because i like to play virtual online simulation which has been proven to help engage the brain and boost memory among other benefits , what i chooses to do during my time should be none of your buisness to be honest. And then you have the audacity to call me mentally inept. Joker.
I'm not debating you, can't debate much with those who are mentally inept. More like I'm debating your brain capacity or lack thereof.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
From what i have observed based on our interactions , you jumped to a rash conclusion claiming i "lied about my age" , then you call me immature for no apparent reason but if i have to guess it because i like to play virtual online simulation which has been proven to help engage the brain and boost memory among other benefits , what i chooses to do during my time should be none of your buisness to be honest. And then you have the audacity to call me mentally inept. Joker.
How are you going to quote somebody on something they didn't say? You're as deceptive as your religion. And as brainless as it's followers. Continue though. :siilaanyolaugh:

Genie

The last suugo bender
:camby:With that fufu RP weeaboo bs. You say You're 18.:comeon::farole:

"you say you're 18 ?????? " lol can mean 2 things you think I'm way too infantile , or i aint 18 i must be younger i have addressed both of these possibilities in my answer now bounce dick ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending