Somali Etiquette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
227.png

WTFFFFFF lol im a gamer okay ( i play online gaming a lot ) , usually *rolls eyes* or sort would command your avatar to actually roll its eyes on virtual gaming for example habbo hotel or of sorts so thats where my habit is from I'm really not like that , you somali dudes really need to stop putting people in boxes and thinking you know people based on little to no information , its embarrassing *laughs out loud , hysterically*

WTFFFFFF lol im a gamer okay ( i play online gaming a lot ) , usually *rolls eyes* or sort would command your avatar to actually roll its eyes on virtual gaming for example habbo hotel or of sorts so thats where my habit is from I'm really not like that , you somali dudes really need to stop putting people in boxes and thinking you know people based on little to information , its embarrassing *laughs out loud , hysterically*
You call yourself a gamer and you play habbo hotel :mjlol:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
I do lmao don't tell me u don't make eye contact and say salam whenever u pass an ayeyo or adeer in the streets? It's common sense

No but I did when I was younger :browtf: I only nod/greet young men my age. I avoid eye contact with habro in the hopes they don't notice me

It's not that bad though, there are next to no Somalis where I live rn

Genie

The last suugo bender
You call yourself a gamer and you play habbo hotel :mjlol:

i use to but then i got bored of it time i played was 2011 , i know all the back doors and scams just ask a girl if you need it , console gaming i barely do online gaming or virtual world gaming yes i would consider myself a pro. world of war craft , second world , blue mars , utherverse, kaneva Try their actually very cool simulations

Habyars can be crazy I remember back in the day I used Facebook a lot and my habyar snitched on me to my mom saying inaankda markstaa was online

If they see u in another part of town they'll make sure to ring up ur mum and let her know :damedamn:fucking saaqo la'an

No but I did when I was younger :browtf: I only nod/greet young men my age. I avoid eye contact with habro in the hopes they don't notice me

It's not that bad though, there are next to no Somalis where I live rn

Where do you live?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
WTFFFFFF lol im a gamer okay ( i play online gaming a lot ) , usually *rolls eyes* or sort would command your avatar to actually roll its eyes on virtual gaming for example habbo hotel or of sorts so thats where my habit is from I'm really not like that , you somali dudes really need to stop putting people in boxes and thinking you know people based on little to no information , its embarrassing *laughs out loud , hysterically*
My lifespan decreases by 10 years every time you do that, please stop
T7LfGE.gif

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
*rolls eyes* don't assume anything dip shit , even wearing skinny jeans under my abaya i would be told off. especially when i would lift my abaya to avoid tripping and they spot my skinny jeans.
You're definitely ugly and young l0l. Let me catch you I bet you're in the riverside ghettos.

Genie

The last suugo bender
You're definitely ugly and young l0l. Let me catch you I bet you're in the riverside ghettos.

Whats riverside ghettos??? and I'm not young if you count 18 as young i might be and depending on your preferences i might be ugly or i might no be.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
With the shit I talk I'm shook to answer that runti. :ohno:

My current city is like 92% Cadaan 4% Asian or some shit iirc so there ain't room for Somalis.:meleshame:
Same. Tf with these people asking personal questions. Violates first rule of internet

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
:camby:With that fufu RP weeaboo bs. You say You're 18.:comeon::farole:

Genie

The last suugo bender
:camby:With that fufu RP weeaboo bs. You say You're 18.:comeon::farole:

Listen keep judging me based on who your idealistic khat eating drug induced brain wants me to be . But lets get something straight why the f*ck would i lie about being 18 . Not . that . deep. Weeaboo kulaha typical khat eating farax.

With the shit I talk I'm shook to answer that runti. :ohno:

My current city is like 92% Cadaan 4% Asian or some shit iirc so there ain't room for Somalis.:meleshame:
At least give me a continent :cosbyhmm: north America? I don't think mentioning a city would qarxis u sxb lmao unless it's a very unusual one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending