Somali Ethiopian Govt Officials warns TPLF to not hold elections?!

As if Oromos have not been slaughtering each other for centuries even converting to christianity just to be a habesha lapdog and kill their fellow Muslim.oromos.

Tell me who is killing Oromo protestors today in Ethiopia Abye a mortad and Oromo soilders even raping Oromo women.

No wonder Iskander Naga is laughing hard.
By the way the confidence that Amhara brag on national TV in an Addis Ababa protest that took place recently saying they killed.Hechalu and Jawar is next.

Go fix your house first because it is rotten to the core.

Oromos are far more united than Somalis, no arguing needed.
Just look at how we identify as Oromo Keenya, not arsi keenya, maccaa keenya, or so on and so forth.
while you guys insult each other as boon marehan, donqonkii ogaden, hutu hawiyes, and faqash and so on, if insulting nicknames were an art; somalis would be the greatest at it!

the army is not all oromo, at most it's 33 to 35% oromo, and that's even an overestimate, the oromia police are not the ones doing those things you mentioned.

killing oromo individuals will not slow the struggle down, it'll just accelerate it, just look at how abiy is slowly releasing prisoners recently, soon he will release more and more, as the road blockages and pressure continues.

our house is rotten but more intact than you guys for sure.

Regardless of what country we fought under, no foe who met the oromo in battle, doubted our bravery, and they were dying at our hands, and were in turn killing our warriors too, as that is natural in war-yet you, a random angry ogadeni nomad aka keyboard warrior, is so filled with hatred of oromos, that you cannot admit known facts about them.
You lose some, you win some, yet Somalis have no one to blame for their woes today, but themselves, nobody is forcing you guys to fight each other, and hate each other along clan lines, despite having 1 religion 1 language and 1 culture.
Oromos are far more united than Somalis, no arguing needed.
Just look at how we identify as Oromo Keenya, not arsi keenya, maccaa keenya, or so on and so forth.
while you guys insult each other as **** marehan, donqonkii ogaden, **** hawiyes, and ****** and so on, if insulting nicknames were an art; somalis would be the greatest at it!

the army is not all oromo, at most it's 33 to 35% oromo, and that's even an overestimate, the oromia police are not the ones doing those things you mentioned.

killing oromo individuals will not slow the struggle down, it'll just accelerate it, just look at how abiy is slowly releasing prisoners recently, soon he will release more and more, as the road blockages and pressure continues.

our house is rotten but more intact than you guys for sure.
No you are a divided house.

You are just fighting so that you lay foundation blocks for Amhara to rule you.
We know what Ethiopia.andinet means and Abyes plan which simply.translates as revival of the Amhara supremacy.So removing TPLF and replacing with Amhara tyranny is like jumping from the frying pan into the open fire.

Your kids will soon forget speaking afan Oromo and will be calling Oromo culture qushahsha.

You remember a year ago how I predicted how things would turn out.
Did I miss.any point waachis?.didn't I tell you Jawar and all his.men will be locked up.

Abye is currently replacing the Oromos with Amharas in the most powerful dockets and sensitive posts it's just a matter of time before Amhara fully regain power.

It's not like I want Amhara dogs to come back but your strategy from the beginning was flawed you wasted precious time displacing,burning Somali villages in Oromia as well as killing them.Karma is a their due has been answered today the same Kerro are being killed like flies like Ethiopian mikitary.

No you are a divided house.

You are just fighting so that you lay foundation blocks for Amhara to rule you.
We know what Ethiopia.andinet means and Abyes plan which simply.translates as revival of the Amhara supremacy.So removing TPLF and replacing with Amhara tyranny is like jumping from the frying pan into the open fire.

Your kids will soon forget speaking afan Oromo and will be calling Oromo culture qushahsha.

You remember a year ago how I predicted how things would turn out.
Did I miss.any point waachis?.didn't I tell you Jawar and all his.men will be locked up.

Abye is currently replacing the Oromos with Amharas in the most powerful dockets and sensitive posts it's just a matter of time before Amhara fully regain power.

It's not like I want Amhara dogs to come back but your strategy from the beginning was flawed you wasted precious time displacing,burning Somali villages in Oromia as well as killing them.Karma is a ***** their due has been answered today the same Kerro are being killed like flies like Ethiopian mikitary.

More united than Somalis, that's for sure, we do not care for clans, nor do we have insulting nicknames for our clans, like y'all do.

If that is Abiy's goal, oromo is sufficient to handle him, the same way Oromos handled the tplf, who was armed to the teeth. All you will do is sit here and insult oromos, insult other somali clans, blah blah blah, while oromos on the ground there, put in the work.

jawar made some mistakes but who doesn't? he made some good moves too, and to save the country from a 1991 somalia type war, working from within the eprdf, to remove the tplf's hegemony, was the right thing to do. i'm sure somalis would not have liked millions of ethio refugees flooding their lands, no?

btw... abiy is replacing tigrayans, not oromos. oromos still have the positions he had them in. amharas are the 2nd largest ethnic group, why wouldn't or shouldn't they have a fair share in the power? it's not somalia bro, we have a diverse country, complicated, one ethnic dominating the others, cannot work.
the two most powerful men in the army are oromo and amhara- berhanu jula and adam muhammad- an amhara muslim. tigrayans cannot have all the positions, it's not just.

nobody touched a single somali, until abdi illey waged the tplf's war on oromos, and then some desperate and wrong oromos, took out their revenge.
no oromo just woke up one day and said ''hey we should attack somalis, for no reason,'' and you know this. hence the reason why today, and for a while, the eastern borderlands have been quiet and peaceful.

More united than Somalis, that's for sure, we do not care for clans, nor do we have insulting nicknames for our clans, like y'all do.

If that is Abiy's goal, oromo is sufficient to handle him, the same way Oromos handled the tplf, who was armed to the teeth. All you will do is sit here and insult oromos, insult other somali clans, blah blah blah, while oromos on the ground there, put in the work.

jawar made some mistakes but who doesn't? he made some good moves too, and to save the country from a 1991 somalia type war, working from within the eprdf, to remove the tplf's hegemony, was the right thing to do. i'm sure somalis would not have liked millions of ethio refugees flooding their lands, no?

btw... abiy is replacing tigrayans, not oromos. oromos still have the positions he had them in. amharas are the 2nd largest ethnic group, why wouldn't or shouldn't they have a fair share in the power? it's not somalia bro, we have a diverse country, complicated, one ethnic dominating the others, cannot work.
the two most powerful men in the army are oromo and amhara- berhanu jula and adam muhammad- an amhara muslim. tigrayans cannot have all the positions, it's not just.

nobody touched a single somali, until abdi illey waged the tplf's war on oromos, and then some desperate and wrong oromos, took out their revenge.
no oromo just woke up one day and said ''hey we should attack somalis, for no reason,'' and you know this. hence the reason why today, and for a while, the eastern borderlands have been quiet and peaceful.
So Abdi iley an Ethiopian official using Ethiopian resources sanctioned by TPLF the same.govt that Abye and Lemma served and most of Oromos.But you had to take it out on poor Somalis in oromia who had lived in the region for 100s of years.

I don't think so your actions was a sinister motive to displace.Somalis in Oromia.Even after Iley was removed the displacement issue continued So it was a well planned strategy to displace Somalis and not Abdi iley.Because AbdI Iley has been sent to jail. And the judges charged him with killing Amharas and Christian priests in Jigjiga.where are the other charge like killing Oromos or Somalis?

So Abdi iley an Ethiopian official using Ethiopian resources sanctioned by TPLF the same.govt that Abye and Lemma served and most of Oromos.But you had to take it out on poor Somalis in oromia who had lived in the region for 100s of years.

I don't think so your actions was a sinister motive to displace.Somalis in Oromia.Even after Iley was removed the displacement issue continued So it was a well planned strategy to displace Somalis and not Abdi iley.Because AbdI Iley has been sent to jail. And the judges charged him with killing Amharas and Christian priests in Jigjiga.where are the other charge like killing Oromos or Somalis?

Yes, all were/are members of the same corrupt govt, but obviously the smaller members aren't as corrupt as the top ones; no?
As I've said before, I do not condone wrong, regardless of it's done by an oromo or a somali or other than them; okay?

You can ''think,'' 2 plus 2 is 5 if you want, it won't make it true, sir.
I very much doubt Oromos woke up one day and said ''hey! let's displace our shiny forehead cousins, the somalis, with whom we share religion, and blood!''
What benefit is there to gain from it? Also, why would it by coincidence, start when abdi illey was waging a full on war on oromos who were weakening the tplf?
Nah man, try telling that lie to someone else.
Abdi Illey's charges were those acts you mentioned, and more.

Yes, all were/are members of the same corrupt govt, but obviously the smaller members aren't as corrupt as the top ones; no?
As I've said before, I do not condone wrong, regardless of it's done by an oromo or a somali or other than them; okay?

You can ''think,'' 2 plus 2 is 5 if you want, it won't make it true, sir.
I very much doubt Oromos woke up one day and said ''hey! let's displace our shiny forehead cousins, the somalis, with whom we share religion, and blood!''
What benefit is there to gain from it? Also, why would it by coincidence, start when abdi illey was waging a full on war on oromos who were weakening the tplf?
Nah man, try telling that lie to someone else.
Abdi Illey's charges were those acts you mentioned, and more.
I tell you again you killed and displaced Somalis who lived in oromia for 100s of years just to get at Abdi Iley and I am telling you Abdi iley is in prison for charges against him on the riots that happened in Jigjiga and the burning of the church.
Nothing to do with his Liu polis in Oromia.

I tell you again you killed and displaced Somalis who lived in oromia for 100s of years just to get at Abdi Iley and I am telling you Abdi iley is in prison for charges against him on the riots that happened in Jigjiga and the burning of the church.
Nothing to do with his Liu polis in Oromia.

1. It's not just ''getting at abdi illey,' it's revenge for the crimes the somali liyyu forces committed, such as rape of oromo girls, burning oromo villages, and so on. it was abdi illey who agreed to facilitate those attacks, to weaken the oromo resistance to the tplf.
people will naturally seek revenge, and yes it was wrong on both sides, but the one who threw the first punch usually gets more of the blame; and rightfully so!

2. his charges were long, look them up, but yes it was the burning of the churches and the targeting of habeshas that sealed his fate, but he had been on abiy's radar for a while and that sealed it for him.....

1. It's not just ''getting at abdi illey,' it's revenge for the crimes the somali liyyu forces committed, such as rape of oromo girls, burning oromo villages, and so on. it was abdi illey who agreed to facilitate those attacks, to weaken the oromo resistance to the tplf.
people will naturally seek revenge, and yes it was wrong on both sides, but the one who threw the first punch usually gets more of the blame; and rightfully so!

2. his charges were long, look them up, but yes it was the burning of the churches and the targeting of habeshas that sealed his fate, but he had been on abiy's radar for a while and that sealed it for him.....
The same is happening in oromia as we speak why are you targeting shops owned by non Oromos and burning their businesses and displacing them.

You guys are epitome of.evil.
Abye is Oromo ans you claim qerro is Oromo why are you looting and killing?

You can't be flip flopping between team qerro and team Abye you are a lost soul.

The same is happening in oromia as we speak why are you targeting shops owned by non Oromos and burning their businesses and displacing them.

You guys are epitome of.evil.
Abye is Oromo ans you claim qerro is Oromo why are you looting and killing?

You can't be flip flopping between team qerro and team Abye you are a lost soul.

Who is doing that though? Is there proof that it's Qeerroo? No. You are just speculating.

You cannot talk about evil, when your beloved somali liyyu polis was raping girls and burning their homes, and more crimes for years, before oromo's responded in-kind.

ain't nobody flip flopping, just telling it how it is, abiy went after abdi illey after abdi illey continued to commit crimes, instead of trying to reform and be lowkey.

Who is doing that though? Is there proof that it's Qeerroo? No. You are just speculating.

You cannot talk about evil, when your beloved somali liyyu polis was raping girls and burning their homes, and more crimes for years, before oromo's responded in-kind.

ain't nobody flip flopping, just telling it how it is, abiy went after abdi illey after abdi illey continued to commit crimes, instead of trying to reform and be lowkey.
Tour hero Abye jailed all Oromo leaders and is killing Oromos as we speak.
On the other hand qerro is burning businesses belonging to non Oromos in oromia.

So who is the hero who is the villain make up your mind.

Youz can't support both.

Tour hero Abye jailed all Oromo leaders and is killing Oromos as we speak.
On the other hand qerro is burning businesses belonging to non Oromos in oromia.

So who is the hero who is the villain make up your mind.

Youz can't support both.

Tour? Did you mean, ''your?''
Never said he was my hero, but if he does right, he deserves credit, when he does wrong, he deserves criticism; is that really so hard for you to understand my angry ogadeni nomad friend?
Can you prove that? I believe, they are targeting government businesses, the same government that is keeping them marginalized and oppressed, which I do not condone, but i understand.

Tour? Did you mean, ''your?''
Never said he was my hero, but if he does right, he deserves credit, when he does wrong, he deserves criticism; is that really so hard for you to understand my angry ogadeni nomad friend?
Can you prove that? I believe, they are targeting government businesses, the same government that is keeping them marginalized and oppressed, which I do not condone, but i understand.
I know understand when they say gals are savages.
Just look at how your arguing without points.Trying to defend both Abye and qerro.
Do you think both Abye and Qerro are fighting aliens from outer space?

I know understand when they say gals are savages.
Just look at how your arguing without points.Trying to defend both Abye and qerro.
Do you think both Abye and Qerro are fighting aliens from outer space?

There are bad and good among every ethnicity, it's really that simple.
Any honest person would know that and acknowledge that.

When did I defend Abiy? As I said before, if he does something right, we credit him for it, if he does something wrong, he deserves to be criticized; it's quite simple.
That goes for anyone, individual or political party, if you do good, you deserve credit, if you do wrong, you deserve to be held accountable in some way, some fashion.

How hard is that for your angry ogadeni brain to comprehend sir?

There are bad and good among every ethnicity, it's really that simple.
Any honest person would know that and acknowledge that.

When did I defend Abiy? As I said before, if he does something right, we credit him for it, if he does something wrong, he deserves to be criticized; it's quite simple.
That goes for anyone, individual or political party, if you do good, you deserve credit, if you do wrong, you deserve to be held accountable in some way, some fashion.

How hard is that for your angry ogadeni brain to comprehend sir?
Waachis you have been flip flopping ever since you came to Somali forums make up your mind.

I don't like Oromos they are savages that is a fact.But they are embeciles how on earth do you guys protest and fight for an Amhara ideology.

Waachis you have been flip flopping ever since you came to Somali forums make up your mind.

I don't like Oromos they are savages that is a fact.But they are embeciles how on earth do you guys protest and fight for an Amhara ideology.

Flip flopping to you means disagreeing with you, let's be honest here.

You do not even like other Somalis, because they are of a different clan, so of course you do not like Oromos; that's not surprising or breaking news sir.
Yeah, we are fighting for Amhara ideology, that makes a LOT of sense, wow Mr genius, tell us more about ourselves!

You do not even like other Somalis, because they are of a different clan, so of course you do not like Oromos; that's not surprising or breaking news sir.
Yeah, we are fighting for Amhara ideology, that makes a LOT of sense, wow Mr genius, tell us more about ourselves!

Mr flipflopper
I do not like other Somalis you are right but when attacked by Oromos I will support them we have common grounds.Because to gals we are the same.You brag about having self sufficiency while waves of your kins are migrating to Somali lands to look for greener pasture.Why are you comming to our desert? Stay in you green lush vegetation.

I am happy that Abye is castrating qerro and your likes bunch of savages.

Mr flipflopper
I do not like other Somalis you are right but when attacked by Oromos I will support them we have common grounds.Because to gals we are the same.You brag about having self sufficiency while waves of your kins are migrating to Somali lands to look for greener pasture.Why are you comming to our desert? Stay in you green lush vegetation.

I am happy that Abye is castrating qerro and your likes bunch of savages.

Mr. ''anyone who disagrees with me, is a flip flopper,'':
That's good, but it should not take being attacked by others, to tolerate or ''like,'' other somalis.
and somalis migrate all over the world, and the biggest refugee camp, dadaab refugee camp, is known to have mostly somalis. somalia is synonymous with failure and terrorism, and so on.
then, you have somali youth becoming drug dealers and gang members, shooting each other like it's 1991 mogadishu, in the west, toronto canada comes to mind.
you guys have plenty of problems, to work out, before talking about others.

Mr. ''anyone who disagrees with me, is a flip flopper,'':
That's good, but it should not take being attacked by others, to tolerate or ''like,'' other somalis.
and somalis migrate all over the world, and the biggest refugee camp, dadaab refugee camp, is known to have mostly somalis. somalia is synonymous with failure and terrorism, and so on.
then, you have somali youth becoming drug dealers and gang members, shooting each other like it's 1991 mogadishu, in the west, toronto canada comes to mind.
you guys have plenty of problems, to work out, before talking about others.
The pot calling the Kettle black.
Oromos are like Hawiye they can't lead you given power you destroy the fabric of society.
You have Abye yet you are still looting.

The pot calling the Kettle black.
Oromos are like Hawiye they can't lead you given power you destroy the fabric of society.
You have Abye yet you are still looting.

Lol, bro, Somalia is known to the dictionary definition of a state that a country should NOT copy or emulate.

Lol, bro, Somalia is known to the dictionary definition of a state that a country should NOT copy or emulate.
Same goes with Oromos without habesha rule you are savages like zulus.
Amhara were giving Abye 6 months grace period as they don't believe they can rule.
It just happened.

You folks are burning down villages,businesses and trying to destroy Ethiopia.

Trending