Somali Ethiopian Govt Officials warns TPLF to not hold elections?!

1596836836386.png
1596836836386.png

Ladies and gentlemen be wary of Wachis aka ABBA Sadacha he is a phoney character and a scam artist he had been sending people this messages on somnet.

View attachment 136269View attachment 136269

Ladies and gentlemen be wary of Wachis aka ABBA Sadacha he is a phoney character and a scam artist he had been sending people this messages on somnet.

Lol you cannot expose someone who isn't a ''scam artist,'' i was getting eviction notices back then, aint no joke living in a very expensive part of texas.
None of that is a lie, i was broke then, and asking for help from those I consider to be brothers.
the same way i'd help any muslim who needed it. simple as that.

Lol you cannot expose someone who isn't a ''scam artist,'' i was getting eviction notices back then, aint no joke living in a very expensive part of texas.
None of that is a lie, i was broke then, and asking for help from those I consider to be brothers.
the same way i'd help any muslim who needed it. simple as that.
You are a scam artist phoney character.

You wanted to scam Somali people claiming to be muslim and being emotional.
We are not your brothers your brothers are xabashi go ask them for money.
This is an Oromo trait.

You are a scam artist phoney character.

You wanted to scam Somali people claiming to be muslim and being emotional.
We are not your brothers your brothers are xabashi go ask them for money.
This is an Oromo trait.

Oh really! Do you know the inside of my heart, are you claiming to have knowledge that only Allah has?!
Muslims should help other Muslims, in fact, we are commanded to; regardless of ethnicity; do I need to post proof for this?
I would do the same, and Allah knows best.

Oh, you can say you're not my brother, but you cannot speak for other Somalis, know that.
The same somalis you spend hours insulting, because of clan differences!!

View attachment 136272

@Admin please circulate this to everyone warning of a possible scammer within our midst.

He goes by the username ABBA Sadacha on Sspot.

Yes please do so, insult me more, any more? please continue sir, as i said, i have lots of sins, so i would love to give them to you on the day of judgement, so keep going.
wanna call me pagan galla next? what else? keep going!

Oh really! Do you know the inside of my heart, are you claiming to have knowledge that only Allah has?!
Muslims should help other Muslims, in fact, we are commanded to; regardless of ethnicity; do I need to post proof for this?
I would do the same, and Allah knows best.

Oh, you can say you're not my brother, but you cannot speak for other Somalis, know that.
The same somalis you spend hours insulting, because of clan differences!!
I doubt you are even muslim.
No one claims muslim and has an Amhara Christian view point.

You are using the muslim card to possibly scum members here.

There are respectable oromo members on this site have you seen me engaging with them in a harsh way apart.from you.

Your business is over here I have exposed you go look for another Somali site where you can find gullible people.

Yes please do so, insult me more, any more? please continue sir, as i said, i have lots of sins, so i would love to give them to you on the day of judgement, so keep going.
wanna call me pagan galla next? what else? keep going!
How many people did you kill in Ethiopia especially Somalis?

If I had a bullet I would sink it in your galla scull. You are a piece of shit.

How many people did you kill in Ethiopia especially Somalis?

If I had a bullet I would sink it in your galla scull. You are a piece of shit.

yes, continue please. threaten to shed the blood of a muslim, for nothing, and accuse me of false things.
continue, please. what else?

I doubt you are even muslim.
No one claims muslim and has an Amhara Christian view point.

You are using the muslim card to possibly scum members here.

There are respectable oromo members on this site have you seen me engaging with them in a harsh way apart.from you.

Your business is over here I have exposed you go look for another Somali site where you can find gullible people.

yes please, accuse me of kufr indirectly, what else my friend?

okay great, now you know the inside of my heart, and accuse me of false things, what else?
I'll gladly take some of your good deeds and unload some of my many sins, onto you, on the Yawmul Qiyamah, so go ahead, continue, if you have no shame and no fear o Allah in your heart.

Nope, I am here to stay, whether you like it or not.

1596836836386.png

Dear esteemed formers,
The phoney character is called Wachis 9n somnet and Abba Sadacha on Sspot be wary of him least he might preach Islam to you and then scam you later after personifiying as a good muslim character.
@Admin it's your moral obligation to prevent scammers from infringing peoples rights.

View attachment 136273

Dear esteemed formers,
The phoney character is called Wachis 9n somnet and Abba Sadacha on Sspot be wary of him least he might preach Islam to you and then scam you later after personifiying as a good muslim character.
@Admin it's your moral obligation to prevent scammers from infringing peoples rights.

Yes brother, continue, to accuse me of false things, keep it up, you are not harming me at all, but harming yourself, if you only knew. It's your book of deeds, my brother, fill it how you want.

Yes brother, continue, to accuse me of false things, keep it up, you are not harming me at all, but harming yourself, if you only knew. It's your book of deeds, my brother, fill it how you want.
My gala foe I just busted your business here go take your Somali hatred somewhere else.

My gals friend I just busted your business here go take your Somali hatred somewhere else.

yes, insult me and call me a pagan, even though you have no idea if it is you, or I, that is more beloved to Allah; only Allah knows.
but, once again, it is YOUR book of deeds my brother, fill it how you wish.
lol @ ''somali hatred,'' another lie.
i would not be on a somali site if i hated somalis. silly you.

yes, insult me and call me a pagan, even though you have no idea if it is you, or I, that is more beloved to Allah; only Allah knows.
but, once again, it is YOUR book of deeds my brother, fill it how you wish.
lol @ ''somali hatred,'' another lie.
i would not be on a somali site if i hated somalis. silly you.
When will you flipflop like Abye? Will you be Pentecostal or Towhido orthodox?
When you are with habesha brothers do you where a necklace with a cross?

When will you flipflop like Abye? Will you be Pentecostal or Towhido orthodox?
When you are with habesha brothers do you where a necklace with a cross?

Oh okay, now you accuse me of being a kuffar, or wanting to become one.
Cool, what else? Any more deeds you want to add to your book of deeds?
Continue, you are not harming me in the slightest way, but harming yourself, but if you have no fear or shame, please do continue sir.

Oh okay, now you accuse me of being a kuffar, or wanting to become one.
Cool, what else? Any more deeds you want to add to your book of deeds?
Continue, you are not harming me in the slightest way, but harming yourself, but if you have no fear or shame, please do continue sir.

Let's say there is allegations about your faith due to your views and what is evident is you are a phoney character who is an gala turned Nigerian businessman.

Let's say there is allegations about your faith due to your views and what is evident is you are a phoney character who is an gala turned Nigerian businessman.

No problem, I am not worried, because i know what's in my heart, and Allah knows what's in ALL of our hearts, and no doubt, Allah will judge between his servants one day, and we shall see who was right and who was wrong.
Sure, insult me all you want, my brother, it is your book of deeds, you can fill how you wish. You see it as no big deal, but you do not know the gravity of your words until you are reminded of them on that special day. So, continue if you wish.

No problem, I am not worried, because i know what's in my heart, and Allah knows what's in ALL of our hearts, and no doubt, Allah will judge between his servants one day, and we shall see who was right and who was wrong.
Sure, insult me all you want, my brother, it is your book of deeds, you can fill how you wish. You see it as no big deal, but you do not know the gravity of your words until you are reminded of them on that special day. So, continue if you wish.
Your heart is full of hacking Somalis with machetes like your qerro brothers.
I hope you don't turn them into tera sega.

Trending

Latest posts