Somali Ethiopian Govt Officials warns TPLF to not hold elections?!

Your heart is full of hacking Somalis with machetes like your qerro brothers.
I hope you don't turn them into tera sega.

Yes, you know what's in my heart, which is knowledge that only Allah has, but you are claiming to share this knowledge with Allah, similar to how the Shia say Ali [radiAllahu anhu] shares in the management of the universe with Allah.

Yes, you know what's in my heart, which is knowledge that only Allah has, but you are claiming to share this knowledge with Allah, similar to how the Shia say Ali [radiAllahu anhu] shares in the management of the universe with Allah.
So do you preach Islam to Somalis when you want to scam them then when you want to steal from them you preach to them using machetes.

Your kind displaced more than 100K Somalis in oromo regions and its border now you come to preach to me it was Abdi iley fault.Did they have Abdi iley pictures on their houses or did they claim Abdi iley is their prophet?

So do you preach Islam to Somalis when you want to scam them then when you want to steal from them you preach to them using machetes.

Your kind displaced more than 100K Somalis in oromo regions and its border now you come to preach to me it was Abdi iley fault.Did they have Abdi iley pictures on their houses or did they claim Abdi iley is their prophet?

Yes, you know what's in my heart, even though Allah alone knows what's in the heart of the children of Adam, so you are claiming to share this knowledge with Allah. Wow.

Yes, blame me for things that I have NOTHING to do with, that too, is very just and correct, right?

Yes, you know what's in my heart, even though Allah alone knows what's in the heart of the children of Adam, so you are claiming to share this knowledge with Allah. Wow.

Yes, blame me for things that I have NOTHING to do with, that too, is very just and correct, right?
Allah does not love scammers you need to repent and dispose of all crosses you might have under your pillow.

Allah does not love scammers you need to repent and dispose of all crosses you might have under your pillow.

Yes you know this, because you know what's in my heart, even though this knowledge is Allah's alone- so you are claiming to know what Allah knows, wow. Wow, oh wow you are claiming to know the unseen, even though Allah himself says only he knows that.

Yes you know this, because you know what's in my heart, even though this knowledge is Allah's alone- so you are claiming to know what Allah knows, wow. Wow, oh wow you are claiming to know the unseen, even though Allah himself says only he knows that.
Your heart is full of how can I become a successful habesha Nigerian.

Your heart is full of how can I become a successful habesha Nigerian.

Yes, you know the unseen things, despite Allah himself saying none of his servants know it.
So, you are indirectly calling Allah, the Mighty and Majestic, a Liar?!
Wow! You must really not care how you fill your book of deeds!

Why the f*ck is this oromo scum on SSpot? This site is for geeljires only. Invading everything that isn't theirs and being disrespectful. FOH slave. :camby:

Why the f*ck is this oromo scum on SSpot? This site is for geeljires only. Invading everything that isn't theirs and being disrespectful. FOH slave. :camby:
He is soliciting for funds he starts of with his daily I am muslim then progresses on till he sends each one of us a PM.like the one I posted earlier.

He is soliciting for funds he starts of with his daily I am muslim then progresses on till he sends each one of us a PM.like the one I posted earlier.
That's how oromo operate. They act humble and try to create a Cushitic brotherhood. Then they use Islam to pull you in and before you know it, they got a knife to your throat. They're a virus of the Cushitic people. Still living in the 1400s and taking joy the whole world is keeping Somalia down. These slaves need to learn their place.

The second Somalia gets it's shit together, they're done.

Nah, not if you fight them in their own lands, those mountains are no joke.
its different than from fighting in your lands, or on flat, table land.

Nope again. even tplf and abdi illey together, could not beat a few poorly armed oromo peasants, imagine millions of oromos united, trained, determined, warriors... nope. big nope. especially if its on our land.

i said both groups because django said somalis could beat us both together, and that would not happen, fighting 60 million people, would not be possible for 8 million somalis. especially if you guys are coming to unknown lands, while we know our lands like the back of our hands, we'd wait in ambush in so many secret areas, wiping out your battalions.

Mountain terrain exists in Somali territory as well so it’s not really a factor.

Was it Abdi Iley and few of his thugs or the Somali population in the Somali region?

If all Somalis, not only the ones in Ethiopia, were united they could easily destroy Oromo and Amhara simultaneously. In 1977/78 it was 1/3 of the Somali ethnic group against all Ethiopian ethnic groups.

Mountain terrain exists in Somali territory as well so it’s not really a factor.

Was it Abdi Iley and few of his thugs or the Somali population in the Somali region?

If all Somalis, not only the ones in Ethiopia, were united they could easily destroy Oromo and Amhara simultaneously. In 1977/78 it was 1/3 of the Somali ethnic group against all Ethiopian ethnic groups.

nowhere on the same level as in the amhara/northern ethiopian areas, just look it up and see for youself.

abdi illey had thousands of somali troops and the tplf backing him, and a few oromo peasants poorly armed were enough for them. that is just a smaller scale, example.

that war happened as ethiopia was fighting in tigray, in eritrea, in oromia, in afar, everywhere AND fighting within its own government.
it's easy to attack someone already fighting. it's like bragging about fighting a man who is already fighting someone else lol.

had that war continued, there's no way siad barre would have been able to sustain it, do u think somalia had the funds, manpower, and etc, to sustain an occupation of any part of ethiopia?
super powers spending billions these days, or in recent history to do such a thing; do u think somalia could've afforded that? not to mention its own internal problems would've forced it to withdraw too.

that happened years ago, hasn't happened since, but you can lie all you want, it's your book of deeds you're filling with lies and slander, not mines. :D

nowhere on the same level as in the amhara/northern ethiopian areas, just look it up and see for youself.

abdi illey had thousands of somali troops and the tplf backing him, and a few oromo peasants poorly armed were enough for them. that is just a smaller scale, example.

that war happened as ethiopia was fighting in tigray, in eritrea, in oromia, in afar, everywhere AND fighting within its own government.
it's easy to attack someone already fighting. it's like bragging about fighting a man who is already fighting someone else lol.

had that war continued, there's no way siad barre would have been able to sustain it, do u think somalia had the funds, manpower, and etc, to sustain an occupation of any part of ethiopia?
super powers spending billions these days, or in recent history to do such a thing; do u think somalia could've afforded that? not to mention its own internal problems would've forced it to withdraw too.

Ina Iley and his Liyu thugs came from his subclan. It was not an inclusive Somali force yet more Oromo were killed than Liyu.

That is the biggest lie! There was a small power struggle in the upper echelon of the Derg but by 1975 Mengistu had a tight grip on power. It took billions of dollars in Soviet military aid, 1500 Soviet military advisors, East German military instructors, 18k Cuban forces, 4k South Yemeni forces and a whole year to repel the Somali army. I didn’t mention that the Ethiopian army outnumbered the Somali army. For every Somali soldier there was 5 Ethiopian soldiers.

Without outside interference Somalis would’ve liberated their land including Dir Dhaba and Harar.

Ina Iley and his Liyu thugs came from his subclan. It was not an inclusive Somali force yet more Oromo were killed than Liyu.

That is the biggest lie! There was a small power struggle in the upper echelon of the Derg but by 1975 Mengistu had a tight grip on power. It took billions of dollars in Soviet military aid, 1500 Soviet military advisors, East German military instructors, 18k Cuban forces, 4k South Yemeni forces and a whole year to repel the Somali army. I didn’t mention that the Ethiopian army outnumbered the Somali army. For every Somali soldier there was 5 Ethiopian soldiers.

Without outside interference Somalis would’ve liberated their land including Dir Dhaba and Harar.

it was a force of 40,000 + tplf's forces, and they still lost, to poorly armed oromo peasants from a few areas. and of course, when it's civilians [oromos] vs a well funded, trained, and high on khat, murderous militias; there's gonna be more civilian casualties.

small struggle? pffft, it was a huge struggle and it led to several deaths, even bodies littering the streets of addis ababa, not only was it internal within the derg, but the eprp vs derg in the urban areas, then you have the army fighting on several fronts, all before they were even equipped with modern equipment that they eventually got from the society.
somali's were repelled from dire dhawa and harar, they tried already back then and lost.
and i like how you skipped past my points, because u know it's true, poor 3rd world countries like ours, can not sustain such operations for long, occupying lands and keeping them is one thing, winning the first battles in a major war is another.
it takes millions if not billions of dollars in equipment and funds, manpower, and etc to do that, something somalia would not have been able to do for long.

you can read for yourself that, it wasn't til 1977, when mengistu executed his last rival, and was confident of his full power over the govt, sir.
i know you wanna exaggerate the power of the somalis, and the weakness of us ethiopians, but ummm...yeah

it was a force of 40,000 + tplf's forces, and they still lost, to poorly armed oromo peasants from a few areas. and of course, when it's civilians [oromos] vs a well funded, trained, and high on khat, murderous militias; there's gonna be more civilian casualties.

small struggle? pffft, it was a huge struggle and it led to several deaths, even bodies littering the streets of addis ababa, not only was it internal within the derg, but the eprp vs derg in the urban areas, then you have the army fighting on several fronts, all before they were even equipped with modern equipment that they eventually got from the society.
somali's were repelled from dire dhawa and harar, they tried already back then and lost.
and i like how you skipped past my points, because u know it's true, poor 3rd world countries like ours, can not sustain such operations for long, occupying lands and keeping them is one thing, winning the first battles in a major war is another.
it takes millions if not billions of dollars in equipment and funds, manpower, and etc to do that, something somalia would not have been able to do for long.

you can read for yourself that, it wasn't til 1977, when mengistu executed his last rival, and was confident of his full power over the govt, sir.
i know you wanna exaggerate the power of the somalis, and the weakness of us ethiopians, but ummm...yeah

You are crazy if you think Ileys Liyu Police were 40k and that they all fought Oromo! It was few mercenaries and they wrecked complete havoc in Oromia on behalf of TPLF.

The Ethiopian military had been equipped by the United States for decades prior to 1977, so apart from this internal power struggle there wasn’t really an excuse. There was turmoil and political struggle in the Somali Democratic Republic as well.

It was Cuban and South Yemeni forces lead by Soviet advisors that repelled the Somali onslaught on Harar and Dire Dawa and the use of attack helicopters for the first time in African history which was a game changer. The first time fighter jets were used on African soil was against Somalis in 1920.

“Ethiopians“, as you say, fought one ethnic group so you’re weak no matter how you put it!

You are crazy if you think Ileys Liyu Police were 40k and that they all fought Oromo! It was few mercenaries and they wrecked complete havoc in Oromia on behalf of TPLF.

The Ethiopian military had been equipped by the United States for decades prior to 1977, so apart from this internal power struggle there wasn’t really an excuse. There was turmoil and political struggle in the Somali Democratic Republic as well.

It was Cuban and South Yemeni forces lead by Soviet advisors that repelled the Somali onslaught on Harar and Dire Dawa and the use of attack helicopters for the first time in African history which was a game changer. The first time fighter jets were used on African soil was against Somalis in 1920.

“Ethiopians“, as you say, fought one ethnic group so you’re weak no matter how you put it!

I didn't say they all did, but i am saying, the liyyu is or was a strong force to be reckoned with, and also, a bit... out of their minds, from what I've heard and what witnesses have seen/said.

but the us did not arm them in the manner that the soviets did. this is a fact, the ethiopian army didn't even have ak's or its american equivalent until the soviets did that 1-2 billion dollar arm deal.
internal power struggle + lack of sufficient and modern arms + fighting multiple wars, is a good amount of reasons to a fair minded person, kind sir.

think of it like this: if somalia was fighting snm, ssdf, and countless other ''rebel groups,'' and ethiopians, and dealing with internal governmental issues; would it have been the same quick success they had? or..? probably not. let's call a spade a spade, and admit, siad barre saw a weak ethiopia, and took his chances, not that I BLAME him or anything, makes sense.

of course ethiopia was weak, it was fighting from eritrea to tigray to oromo lands, to somalis.
and its govt was going through an internal struggle.

it'd be like us bragging about invading somalia today, it's pointless when we know somalia has its issues its going through.

I didn't say they all did, but i am saying, the liyyu is or was a strong force to be reckoned with, and also, a bit... out of their minds, from what I've heard and what witnesses have seen/said.

but the us did not arm them in the manner that the soviets did. this is a fact, the ethiopian army didn't even have ak's or its american equivalent until the soviets did that 1-2 billion dollar arm deal.
internal power struggle + lack of sufficient and modern arms + fighting multiple wars, is a good amount of reasons to a fair minded person, kind sir.

think of it like this: if somalia was fighting snm, ssdf, and countless other ''rebel groups,'' and ethiopians, and dealing with internal governmental issues; would it have been the same quick success they had? or..? probably not. let's call a spade a spade, and admit, siad barre saw a weak ethiopia, and took his chances, not that I BLAME him or anything, makes sense.

of course ethiopia was weak, it was fighting from eritrea to tigray to oromo lands, to somalis.
and its govt was going through an internal struggle.

it'd be like us bragging about invading somalia today, it's pointless when we know somalia has its issues its going through.
Fraudster could you also mention the fact that the Ethiopian expansion under Menelik was propelled by Europeans giving Menelik guns and stopping other horners from importing it.

Your sell out grandparents left Islamic religion so that they could get guns from Menelik who was been armed to teeth by Europeans.

Screenshot_20200809-065153_Chrome.jpg

Trending

Latest posts