Somali Eid in Vermont

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

Also don't act too dumb to cry out " these people ain't speaking Somali", well it's a dialect of the somali language

Q

Queen Carawelo

:damn::deadpeter::deadrose::deadmanny::drakelaugh:

Bro it's creole Somali

You got me again, talking about creole somali.

Nigga
giphy.gif

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
You got me again, talking about creole somali.

Nigga
giphy.gif

Just look at this qabiilism blinded ignoramus..the word creole is French which means the unique adaptation of a dominant language of the area ...if you listen carefully it's Somali spoken backwards.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
And people say these people aint Somali. Beautiful people.

I for one welcome the Bantu invasion of Somalia :rejoice:
Are you willing to accept at least 500,000 of them in that fake somaliland?:jgjrrmx:
I always noticed the people promote bantus are the ones unaffected by them example north somalia and somali province of kenya and Ethiopia unless your willing to take half of them stfu:devilish:

Are you willing to accept at least 500,000 of them in that fake somaliland?:jgjrrmx:
I always noticed the people promote bantus are the ones unaffected by them example north somalia and somali province of kenya and Ethiopia unless your willing to take half of them stfu:devilish:

I don't think you know who you're talking to, I would gladly welcome Bantus. We already got Yemenis running wild in SLand, at least these Bantus are Somali I'd gladly trade Yemenis for Somali Bantus :hehehe:

I don't think you know who you're talking to, I would gladly welcome Bantus. We already got Yemenis running wild in SLand, at least these Bantus are Somali I'd gladly trade Yemenis for Somali Bantus :hehehe:

I agree
is there white yemeni girls in s/land? Or is it plain somali yemnis

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
well that settles then some one notified the self proclaimed somali president and tell him get the trucks ready and isaaqland is willing to take 100% of them:devilish:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Just look at this qabiilism blinded ignoramus..the word creole is French which means the unique adaptation of a dominant language of the area ...if you listen carefully it's Somali spoken backwards.
You're obsessed with qabiil. I couldn't understand a word they were saying. So no it's not real Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending