Somali Eid in Vermont

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
You're obsessed with qabiil. I couldn't understand a word they were saying. So no it's not real Somali.

Your dn arrogant liar, walahi if you paid attention you can understand a single word of Somali...

I love you Idman

Apollo

VIP
You're obsessed with qabiil. I couldn't understand a word they were saying. So no it's not real Somali.
They speak a corrupted version of Af-Maay.

Raxanweyn people are pure ethnic Somalis, but because Bantus have copied their language many Somalis now think that Digil & Mirifle are all Bantus.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Your dn arrogant liar, walahi if you paid attention you can understand a single word of Somali...

I love you Idman

How am i an arrogant liar? I didn't understand one word they were saying.

I hate you menace.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
They speak a corrupted version of Af-Maay.

Raxanweyn people are pure ethnic Somalis, but because Bantus have copied their language many Somalis now think that Digil & Mirifle are all Bantus.
Ill always thought the reason they look like that is because the inter mix with them:)

menace

VIP
:cryinglaughsmiley:

How was your Eid menace?

It was the same ritual but can't complain.

Woke up...waited for my female and baby to be ready ...placed the huge ass stroller in the back of the car..they eventually hopped in my car..

Got to the mosque and prayed my salat...ran into homeboy that just got back from Dominican Republic ..

Met up with the whole extended family. We ate at Bob Evans.

I left my female and baby with them.

I went back to my place and took a nap.

Looked at my phone and I had a message from some friends who asked me to join them at this spot so we can catch up.

Before going to them I decided to stop buy the xalwo and biskit lady at the somali mall. I got $2 worth xalwa and some biskit and cappuccino. As usual she overcharged me. She just wrote her own number on my debit card. For something worth 7 dollars she charged me $12. Waa islaan cajiiba but she got the cleanest and most professional shax.

I eventually got to the spot of the rendezvous. Stayed there for an hour till I got a call telling me that one of the cats in town was involved in a car accident. So I went to the hospital to get some dua cause visiting the sick is Islamic.

Then I stop by hooyo's house to pick up my female and baby. Then I just went straight to sleep cause I had work.

What about you ! Fill me in line I filled you inside :diddyswag::drakewow:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Woke up, tired because I only slept 3 hours. Took a bath, got dressed.
Went to pick up my grandmother's friend from her house.
Prayed salaat.
Went to ihop because my little cousins from out of the country wanted to go.
Came back to the house, helped hooyo prepare the food for the guests.
Took a nap and avoided the loud ass guests that came.
Woke up, ate food, greeted the guests.
My bestie came over, we facetimed our friend in California.
Got dressed, went to dinner with our other friends. We talked, ate, had a good time.
Came back home because I had work on the morning, watched Netflix until I fell asleep.

P.s

My co workers had xalwa and somali biscuit this morning. These cadaans were hyper. It felt like they had crack looooooool. Now they expect me to bring it every Eid. :banderas:

menace

VIP
Woke up, tired because I only slept 3 hours. Took a bath, got dressed.:lawd::lawd::lolbron:
Went to pick up my grandmother's friend from her house.
Prayed salaat.
Went to ihop because my little cousins from out of the country wanted to go.
Came back to the house, helped hooyo prepare the food for the guests.
Took a nap and avoided the loud ass guests that came.
Woke up, ate food, greeted the guests.
My bestie came over, we facetimed our friend in California.
Got dressed, went to dinner with our other friends. We talked, ate, had a good time.
Came back home because I had work on the morning, watched Netflix until I fell asleep.

P.s

My co workers had xalwa and somali biscuit this morning. These cadaans were hyper. It felt like they had crack looooooool. Now they expect me to bring it every Eid. :banderas:

Can you actually cook ?

What do you think of shrimps!

What about ribs? Am I weird for ordering my halal store to save meatless lafo dhabar for me. It's my weirdest delicacy. I make into suugo.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Can you actually cook ?

What do you think of shrimps!

What about ribs? Am I weird for ordering my halal store to save meatless lafo dhabar for me. It's my weirdest delicacy. I make into suugo.
Yes I can cook.
I looove shrimp. Basically everything that's seafood except oysters. NO THANK YOU!

I don't like ribs, or red meat, chicken.

Yes you're weird for asking them to save you the meatless bones. They're probably gossiping about you.

menace

VIP
Yes I can cook.
I looove shrimp. Basically everything that's seafood except oysters. NO THANK YOU!

I don't like ribs, or red meat, chicken.

Yes you're weird for asking them to save you the meatless bones. They're probably gossiping about you.

No theyre not bc we've been shopping from them for a decade now.

I love these guys cause their hilib is 10x fresher then all these Somali halals yet they are 40% cheaper.

You do know that I am a shrimp addict.

I also once had girlfriend addicted to sushi. I never understood her obsession till she took me to her restaurant. What an awesome food.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Sushi is not my cup of tea.

My family never shops at the halal store owned by Somalis. We go to this Indian grocery store for the meat.

menace

VIP
Sushi is not my cup of tea.

My family never shops at the halal store owned by Somalis. We go to this Indian grocery store for the meat.

Mine is a Moroccan guys. Amazingly Moroccan people are down to earth.

I'm going to Chicago again next month. I will have a European visitor. Any suggestion on what to do ?

I am wondering, where are the Somali Bantu bashers, who at the same time claim to be true, god-fearing religious folks? Why are they avoiding this thread and what do they have to say about these Somali Bantus celebrating the same religious event just like they did? :sitdown:

And people say these people aint Somali. Beautiful people.

I for one welcome the Bantu invasion of Somalia :rejoice:

You're disgusting and a hypocrite. You wouldn't want an Arab invasion of Somalia but yet you'd welcome that.

Talk about double standards if I ever saw one.

:williamswtf: You fucking trolling c*nt, I can't believe I took you for real. :meleshame:

I'm calling out all of you inconsistent idiots who would advocate one type of multiethnicism in Somalia but not the other.

It just goes to show your outright fucking hypocrisy. If Ciddhartha and you had any sort of consistency, you'd advocate that we bring in large amounts of Arabs, Indians, Malays, Pakistanis and others along with Bantus into Somalia....so long as they are willing to speak the language and become citizens of the country.

If that example flew over your head, then I had to word it in more simple terms in order for you to understand my analogy.

I apologize if I spoke to you in too complicated a manner. I sometimes overlook the fact that you have a very low I.Q., so I hope you can excuse me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending