Somali Eid in Vermont

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Don't you guys love how I can change my topic title after a whole day :dance::dance:

238.000 out of 10 million people. All these arguments and debates for a tiny % of Somalia's population. :/

data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,p59TLc0kDErui_kfMyFmlLXZXe5R_CiZS6Fny9gPATaDIpl2ngLGkmNvQemPXkvnHQlHuqxTk67ytSOpde4ecOAoDaGovTOSSRMFizy-Om1mMYwVYBRxzek7FRXekYCZX37bThQRzRR0ElWgymTIpufWm2HBlc3-iJr3w3l9kE0RNKc4pjmTgSwKYICWC4ov9H2u6oZzjsJVl54

*8 million* The rest live for the time being along the border of somalia temporarily displaced.

They would be 900.000 in somalia if it was up to the NGOs and the SJWs.

According to reports bantus dont want to return to somalia many swore to never return and they want to go back to their ancestral homeland

LOOL! im not preaching for the forceful removal of every single bantu. :cryinglaughsmiley:

my proposition was mainly for the 600.000 plus discplaced along the border of somalia.:eating:

Ciddharta didnt i give you the green light to call me whatever. Cuz I genuinely dont care!
i actually find it funny!:banderas:

Last edited by a moderator:
U

uncleruckus

Exactly.gif

But if you call them racists, the equivalent of Somali Stormfront, they think it's an ad hominem:mybusiness:

That's because bantus are breeding and humping like rabbit's and reer somali storm front are afraid they the bantus will become the majority in the future. loolz i wouldn't mind for somalia to become a hot spot mix breeding not only bantus but all kind's damn imagine a mix breed half thing Brazilian or Argentinian or Colombian hot little number strutting around the beaches of Somalia hot damn :diddyass:

That's because bantus are breeding and humping like rabbit's and reer somali storm front are afraid they the bantus will become the majority in the future. loolz i wouldn't mind for somalia to become a hot spot mix breeding not only bantus but all kind's damn imagine a mix breed half thing Brazilian or Argentinian or Colombian hot little number strutting around the beaches of Somalia hot damn :diddyass:

Oh hell yeah! Just a mix breed nation, get some Indians in the mix + Malaysian + Syrian + Uyghurs :banderas:

U

uncleruckus

we need it badly instead of breeding inbred anarchist's that's only hell bound on mutually assured destruction.

The issue has never been about mix breed or hot pool or minority take over. My proposition was mainly to prevent Racial ethnic conflict and increase the social cohesivenes , standard of living for both Ethnic Somalis and Bantus.

From the evidence multiculturalism will hinder somalias progress in the future and lead to more mutual bloodshed. We cant even cohere as a nation even do we are the same ethnicity. So Why incorporate another unecessary problem?

especially when its very avoidable and not asked for or given.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Somalia's conservative estimate population is 15 mill right now...somali people's population thought the world is 29 mill

15..somalia

Occupied land of Ogadenia...7 mill

NFD...4 mill

Djibouti...500k

Western world ....800k

Rest of the world .....1.5 mill

:ohhh: Bloody hell I am too slow! It just hit me like a ton of bricks!

I was wondering all the time why do individuals like Kaafiye, Geeljire and certain other members get all worked up and mad when the issue of Somali Bantus comes up. Almost all the time, every other Somali on the site is neutral or doesn't give a damn about the whole matter but these individuals get mad to the point that you start wondering they might even lose their minds with all the essays after essays they type and all the links they post as "proofs" that the Bantus are not Somalis. I kept asking myself, why do these people, who don't even live in Somalia, seem to be so vested in this dream of seeing Somali Bantus removed from Somalia for good. And it just hit me out of the blue.

Which regions/areas do most Somali Bantus live in the South? And what are the main Somali tribes in those regions? And do I have to explain where I am going with this any further? I will leave it there.

One more thing though before I finish. It would be honorable if these individuals do not hide behind religion and other nationalistic sob stories because they are neither religious nor nationalistic. They are sick people driven by genocidal dreams. Even it would be a lot better if they put their money where their mouths are and return home and become warlords themselves in order to "cleanse these filthy, non-Somali Bantus" from those regions. Fadhi-ku-dirir argument behind computers on the internet won't bring out any results on the ground. And since I have no tribal ties with any of the two sides this issue concerns, I will step aside and see how Kaafiye, Geeljire & Co will drive the "non-Somali" Somali Bantus from Somalia, sorry, I mean Jubooyinka.

PZSquw2.gif

First of all i dont know why you wrote me an essay ragging on like a lunatic rambling incoherently.:umad:

:ohhh: Bloody hell I am too slow! It just hit me like a ton of bricks!

Which regions/areas do most Somali Bantus live in the South? And what are the main Somali tribes in those regions?

i do agree you are very slow. but that is not part of the discussion. You can take that up with your doctor.

here is a map where Mushungilis live
m13892_so.png

Also some inhabit near the vicinity of the Shabelle and Jilib, Bu’alle, Sakow and Kamsuma.

Main Somali clans that inhabit these areas are mostly Biyomaal and Digil & mirifle clans

Bantus also live spread out elsewhere around somalia mogadishu kismayo etc. but those are mostly swahili bantus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts