Somali Eid in Vermont

Status
Not open for further replies.
And FYI, I have no issue with the video, the people, and the celebrations. Inbreds such as you think I have hatred for them when I repeatedly state that I do not. I view them as my Muslim brothers and sisters of a different ethnicity, culture, and history, similar to how I view Arab Muslims, Indian Muslims, and Indonesian Muslims.

But now is the time not to get into any useless arguments about this.

This is neither the time or place and I don't have any patience to get into some argument. It's 3 am, iga dhaaf. Leave me the f*ck alone.

First of all, I am not Ciddhartha nor do I speak for his views so you have to take that up with him. Secondly, why bring new Bantus, Arabs, Pakistanis or whatever in now? We are not talking about bringing new people into the country but treating the citizens of the country who were born and lived in the country all their lives, whether they are Bantus, Arabs or Indians. As long as someone was born in Somalia, they and their parents lived in the country and consider themselves Somalis then to me they are Somalis. The question is, do you and your ilks, the ones who want the Arabization of Somalia, accept all those people as Somalis, regardless of whether their forefathers were brought in as slaves (some bullshit story that could never be confirmed, but repeatedly used by the Arab apologists) or not? If you don't have any problem with that then I don't.

What won't fly with me is when people like you try too hard to push certain communities aside and treat them harshly while you're all nice and "brotherly" towards others. If you are an ethnic Arab, as in a Somali person whose parents are Arabs then come out and say it. Don't hide behind the bullshit you tend to throw around here and make Somalis as ethnic Arabs while disrespecting others because of their skin color, you hypocrite bastard! We are not Arabs. Yes, we have Somali communities of Arab origins and I consider them 100 % Somalis. Also, I consider Somali Bantus 100 % Somalis. Don't choose one side over the other.

Last edited:
First of all, I am not Ciddhartha nor do I speak for his views so you have to take that up with him. Secondly, why bring new Bantus, Arabs, Pakistanis or whatever in now? We are not talking about bringing new people into the country but treating the citizens of the country who were born and lived in the country all their lives, whether they are Bantus, Arabs or Indians. As long as someone was born in Somalia, they and their parents lived in the country and consider themselves Somalis then to me they are Somalis. The question is, do you and your ilks, the ones who want the Arabization of Somalia, accept all those people as Somalis, regardless of whether their forefathers were brought in as slaves (some bullshit story that could never be confirmed, but repeatedly used by the Arab apologists) or not? If you don't have any problem with that then I don't.

What won't fly with me is when people like you try too hard to push certain communities aside and treat them harshly while you're all nice and "brotherly" towards others. If you are an ethnic Arab, as in a Somali person whose parents are Arabs then come out and say it. Don't hide behind the bullshit you tend to throw around here and make Somalis as ethnic Arabs while disrespecting others because of their skin color, you hypocrite bastard! We are not Arabs. Yes, we have Somali communities of Arab origins and I consider them 100 % Somalis. Also, I consider Somali Bantus 100 % Somalis. Don't choose one side over the other.

My parents lived in London for almost 30 years and I was born in London, does that make me English? :kanyehmm:

In England and Wales, ‘non-white’ persons are not offered the option of including ‘English’ or ‘Welsh’ as part of their ethnic-group identity: they’re classified only as ‘Black British’ or ‘Asian British’, and not ‘Black English’ or ‘Asian Welsh’, for instance. By contrast, black and Asian persons living in Scotland are permitted to identify as ‘Black Scottish’ and ‘Asian Scottish’.

If i was Bantu would I claim to be Somali, just because I spoke Somali or if my parents were even born in Somalia? I would be proud to be Bantu, an outsider who's a guest, just like you're a guest in America or elsewhere. America will never accept you, you can wave a white flag, or even burn the Islamic flag, you will always tick that other box. You can dream all day but this is the reality. I want everyone on earth to have enough food and shelter but that ain't never going to happen, we enjoy our freedoms in the "West" because some poor souls have suffered and are suffering for us.

In the words of Fabolus, lets get back to this real shit. Gnight.

My parents lived in London for almost 30 years and I was born in London, does that make me English? :kanyehmm:

If you were born on or after 1 January 1983, you’ll be a British citizen if your mother or father was either:

• a British citizen when you were born
  • ‘settled’ in the UK when you were born
https://www.gov.uk/types-of-british-nationality/british-citizenship

And by the way, we are not talking about people who migrated to Somalia decades or even 100 years ago. We are talking about Somali Arabs and Bantus whose parents, grandparents and grate-grandparents were Somalis. If we have to come up with some new laws now that say people who moved/were brought from other countries into Somalia couple of centuries ago are no longer Somalis then how about we go further and say Somalis who do not have a certain distinctive Somali accent are not real Somalis and have to find out where their forefathers were originally from and f*ck off? Because when shit like that starts it just won't stop there.

You can't really be comparing Somali minorities to economic/humanitarian migrants to the West now, can you? People, specially Somali Bantus (some Somali Yemenis at least know even which cities in Yemen where their families were from originally), don't even know which African countries their forefathers were from, let alone cities. So, to the people (who themselves are now in foreign countries and will probably never return to Somalia) who are beating the drums for the eradication of minorities like the Bantus, where do they think they should be returned to?

I can't believe I am even discussing this madness! :francis:

If i was Bantu would I claim to be Somali, just because I spoke Somali or if my parents were even born in Somalia? I would be proud to be Bantu, an outsider who's a guest, just like you're a guest in America or elsewhere. America will never accept you, you can wave a white flag, or even burn the Islamic flag, you will always tick that other box. You can dream all day but this is the reality. I want everyone on earth to have enough food and shelter but that ain't never going to happen, we enjoy our freedoms in the "West" because some poor souls have suffered and are suffering for us.

In the words of Fabolus, lets get back to this real shit. Gnight.

:wtf: What on earth do you mean 'If i was Bantu would I claim to be Somali'? Do you even know who we are talking about here? Somali Bantus are not guests. They just didn't show up yesterday as guests or economic immigrants. They live and lived in many states in Southern Somalia all their lives and that is the only country they have and know. Since they somehow look differently from the majority of other Somalis so they are not Somalis anymore?

No wonder Somalia is in a deep shit. I don't know what I was expecting from people who worship tribalism like their god and treat other Somalis like the Midgaans and Madhibaans etc as inferior and look down on them. :trash:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

wow this is cool video. is this reer xamar somali? idk, it sounds like reer xamar somali, i can kinda understand their somali...or can you all and you're all just being shit heads? some of the people he talked to (wow, cod macaan ah) smoke regular somali, like the dude @ 16:00 mark and ayeeyo after him. idk man, i accept these people calling somalia home more than the mooriyans.
I don't think you know who you're talking to, I would gladly welcome Bantus. We already got Yemenis running wild in SLand, at least these Bantus are Somali I'd gladly trade Yemenis for Somali Bantus :hehehe:
war maxa ka sii ah? don't steal my :hehehe: abaha ala jannay.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Algerians are not native to France but they are still full citizens and have all the rights and privileges as the white native French.

Same with Bantus. They are not ethnic Somalis but they deserve all the rights and privileges as us ethnic Somalis.

Also, Bantus have been in Somalia for over a century. Let it go guys. They ain't going anywhere.

Algerians are not native to France but they are still full citizens and have all the rights and privileges as the white native French.

Same with Bantus. They are not ethnic Somalis but they deserve all the rights and privileges as us ethnic Somalis.

Also, Bantus have been in Somalia for over a century. Let it go guys. They ain't going anywhere.

Unfortunately that is what some folks around here can't wrap their heads around.

And people say these people aint Somali. Beautiful people.

I for one welcome the Bantu invasion of Somalia :rejoice:

By the late 2000s, the situation in Tanzania had improved, and the Tanzanian government began granting Bantus citizenship and allocating them land in areas of Tanzania where their ancestors are known to have been taken from as slaves

:rejoice:

Thank you USA for taking these Bantus from us. Now there are less of them in Somalia. Win, win.

God Bless America!!
2guf7kz.png

If you don't want arguments then make sure not to run after people and ask for arguments in the first place. :ufdup:

Ok i want arguments lets rumble!!!!:gunsmiley:

show me the benefits of demographic and cultural diversity with one speck of evidence of it being given or asked for?

Dont worry you can use your ad-hominem arguments to the fullest! :jgjrrmx:

At least try and direct an evidence of the soo called benefits of multicultralism!
:sass1:

I did my best to take part in and/or generate controversial subjects in order to attract qaxootis from other sites so, no. Not anymore.Not for free.

But if either Duchess or Idol would promise to date me then I don't mind to entertain your silly arguments. :troll:

:wtf: What on earth do you mean 'If i was Bantu would I claim to be Somali'? Do you even know who we are talking about here? Somali Bantus are not guests.

No one even argued that they were werent citizens. They are Somali Citizens of Bantu ethnic linguistic Origin.

By Ethnicity Language culture origin, Ancestry they are not somali this is a fact, but they are somali citizens. Thats the distinction and it is valid.

Now What KingSlayer is talking about is that the bantus ignore and are not proud of their bantu roots. Rather they would claim that they are the original indigenous somalis and that we ethnic somalis are mixed and we come from Arabia.

the claim that the land in which is occupied owned by various clans since ancient time belongs to them.

So would you advocate for Chinese minority in malyasia to ignore their own heritage lineage roots culture etc and Assume Malay identity?
They are malay citizens but not of Malay ethnic cultural linguistic origin!.

no one would do that,

but why do you want that for bantus in somalia.?

Last edited by a moderator:
There, as you said, that is the end of it.

Ciao

Thanks! for bowing out of the argument!:win:

1) Bantus are not somali but somali citizens, have no claim for ethnic somali owned land. no claim or entitlement to somali roots or heritage.

2) there is no reason for Multiculturalism as there is no evidence of its benefits. There is no valid claim for demographic and cultural diversity.

Conclusion: it would only be right for compromising move of making them naturalized citizens in their own homeland Tanzania and Mozambique there by revoking their somali citizenship and them becoming solely tanzanian & mozambiquen bantus.:dzmxmmb:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Geeljire. There are too many Bantus to make them relocate. Just cos a few thousands moved back to Tanzanian doesn't mean anything. It's a drop in the ocean compared to the whole of Somali Bantu population. I don't wanna oppress them by denying them land or farms or the right to live freely as they wish.

Every minority group in the whole world has their own little sub culture whilst also adhering to the wider dominant culture.

Let it go guys. They're not recent immigrants. They've been here for over a century and they are here to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts