Somali culture should allow dating and boyfriends/girlfriends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, dating should be seen as normal.
High divorce rates would be avoided if people are given the opportunity to find out their likes/dislikes.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Honestly, dating should be seen as normal.
High divorce rates would be avoided if people are given the opportunity to find out their likes/dislikes.
You can get to know the person but you don't truly know them until you're married and live together with that person under the same roof

In my opinion the high divorce rate is because of a lot of other issues

-marrying someone purely for physical reasons
-people getting married so they can move out

And the infamous Somali saying
" been ku xarey run Ku dhaq"
Tell as many lies so she likes you than when you're married let her see the reality it happens a lot in the Somali community you shouldn't start a marriage with a lie honesty saves everyone's time

What is next sex between couples should be seen as a normal too?:bell:

Dating doesn’t automatically mean being sexually active. Do you honestly think people are choosing their potential spouses through their families :drakekidding:

Better to date around first then to be on a 4th divorce wondering where it went wrong

You can get to know the person but you don't truly know them until you're married and live together with that person under the same roof

In my opinion the high divorce rate is because of a lot of other issues

-marrying someone purely for physical reasons
-people getting married so they can move out

And the infamous Somali saying
" been ku xarey run Ku dhaq"
Tell as many lies so she likes you than when you're married let her see the reality it happens a lot in the Somali community you shouldn't start a marriage with a lie honesty saves everyone's time

I can agree with that especially the marrying just to move out.

Also I think because dating is nonexistent in our culture is why people treat marriage like a relationship then a sacred union. Divorcing like maxa ka gaaley as if y’all are young adults just dating around.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I can agree with that especially the marrying just to move out.

Also I think because dating is nonexistent in our culture is why people treat marriage like a relationship then a sacred union. Divorcing like maxa ka gaaley as if y’all are young adults just dating around.
That's true one thing I however find odd is that many Somalis got this belief that marriage is gonna solve all your problems make you more responsible, motivated etc

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Sex before marriage is okay as long as you love eachother <3

That isn’t love. That’s siil power :westbrookwtf:

As long as you love each other kulaha. Why would you put yourself in a situation that a guy can take advantage of you :wtf:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
That isn’t love. That’s siil power :westbrookwtf:

As long as you love each other kulaha. Why would you put yourself in a situation that a guy can take advantage of you :wtf:
Oh come on! So u won’t B.I.D for Abaay Abaay?
And of all things I would wanna see, why your lips?

That's true one thing I however find odd is that many Somalis got this belief that marriage is gonna solve all your problems make you more responsible, motivated etc

Lol marriage is supposed to make up for shitty parenting. I feel bad for those girls back gone getting married off to diaspora degenerates in an attempt to save them.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@SumMo you keep clicking informative on my comments, does that mean you disagree with me Pretty sure you can’t stand me sooo..
You are petty lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts