Somali culture should allow dating and boyfriends/girlfriends

Status
Not open for further replies.
You won't see a cent of my income. I'll just pay you 1K and I'll just kudhufo kadhaqaq when I have my way with you.
Abowe I didn’t know you were great at writing fan fiction! I’ll send you a pity autograph, and seal the letter with my pussy juice. I hope you enjoyed my entertaining you, I don’t think I’ll be needing your big clit services. Apologies

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Abowe I didn’t know you were great at writing fan fiction! I’ll send you a pity autograph, and seal the letter with my pussy juice. I hope you enjoyed my entertaining you, I don’t think I’ll be needing your big clit services. Apologies

It's your loss. You just can't face the fact my would put you in a trance. Who's need your pussy. I bet the French men already destroy your juice anyway. :manny:

It's your loss. You just can't face the fact my would put you in a trance. Who's need your pussy. I bet the French men already destroy your juice anyway. :manny:
Typical beta male, bashing while beggin for pussy juice.
At least the French know how to f*ck! Not just throw a LEGO flesh toy at me.

Sheikh

VIP
Typical beta male, bashing while beggin for pussy juice.
At least the French know how to f*ck! Not just throw a LEGO flesh toy at me.

You're the harlot on every street in France looking for a fling. I would destroy your juice. But I don't want a used car like yourself you got too many miles. I need a fresh xalimo. I would satisfy you. But you're a ajnabi lover. Such a qasaaro you are.

You're the harlot on every street in France looking for a fling. I would destroy your juice. But I don't want a used car like yourself you got too many miles. I need a fresh xalimo. I would satisfy you. But you're a ajnabi lover. Such a qasaaro you are.
:kodaksmiley::ivers::childplease::browtf:
Lmaaaooo. Walal cadi Iska dhig. You really taking this too seriously. There’s a line of kaftan you’re dancing on it. Saxiib lets call it a night.

Sheikh

VIP
Don't be ashamed lil nigga.Just be yourself

My nigga I was bored and things were said. But I don't mean them. Just like then you said you would give those girls in SL some Iphones for some flings? But did you mean it? Nope! You know how it is my Somali brother. :trumpsmirk:

45d38fa5c69293d09bc1be5c30cb6309.gif

Sheikh

VIP
:kodaksmiley::ivers::childplease::browtf:
Lmaaaooo. Walal cadi Iska dhig. You really taking this too seriously. There’s a line of kaftan you’re dancing on it. Saxiib lets call it a night.

FKD/roasting is in my blood. But your FKD is growing. Keep evolving walaal.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
My nigga I was bored and things were said. But I don't mean them. Just like then you said you would give those girls in SL some Iphones for some flings? But did you mean it? Nope! You know how it is my Somali brother. :trumpsmirk:
So you will eat her ass and then dip?

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Wallahi niggas on this site are weird :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending