Somali connection to Madagascar?

The Antemoro descend from Arabs who may or may not have stopped off in Somalia. Name Abu Bakr's clan if you think he was a Samaale. If he was, everybody would be claiming him.

Haplogroup T is a can of worms that has not yet been fully worked out. As Anonimo pointed out, they are not Cushitic, are not E1b1b.

Depends on how far back you want to go I guess because North East Africa has been a melting point for thousands of years. Nonetheless, our presence in Africa is thought to be the result of an in-migration. My probable subclade (Y16897) and those of many Dirs (including T haplogroup Isaaqs) is estimated to have a TMRCA of 7200ybp. It is unlikely that Eastern European Ashkenazi Jews and Arabs that share this subclade are the result of an out-migration from Africa.

Anonimo is holding out for a founder effect at an early date, but, as your quote notes, it looks like the T's are the result of recent migrations. T originates in the upper Mediterranean basin to the Zagros mountains in Iran. One theory is that the Dir originate from a population that migrated into the Red Sea hills during the Neolithic, which also fits into the Ifat format. A real answer is going to take some additional DNA work.

Actually, it is highly likely that Somali haplogroup T Dirs might be the result of a recent founder effect that occurred within the last two millenniums, but not after the start of the High Middle Ages.

We ain't descended from a Middle Eastern or South Asian man that settled in the Horn 700 or so years ago and sowed his oats with willing Cushitic beauties, that much I am sure of.

Last edited:
Depends on how far back you want to go I guess because North East Africa has been a melting point for thousands of years. Nonetheless, our presence in Africa is thought to be the result of an in-migration. My probable subclade (Y16897) and those of many Dirs (including T haplogroup Isaaqs) is estimated to have a TMRCA of 7200ybp. It is unlikely that Eastern European Ashkenazi Jews and Arabs that share this subclade are the result of an out-migration from Africa.

Actually, it is highly likely that Somali haplogroup T Dirs might be the result of a recent founder effect that occurred within the last two millenniums, but not after the start of the High Middle Ages.

We ain't descended from a Middle Eastern or South Asian man that settled in the Horn 700 or so years ago and sowed his oats with willing Cushitic beauties, that much I am sure of.
T-M70 entered the Southern Levant/NE Africa from Iran during the Neolithic and joined V32 (East Cushites) & M293 (South Cushites) in to the Horn and beyond.Cushtic and Afro-Asiatic Languages were spread E-M35 men so @Grant is kinda correct that T-M70 aint "original Cushites" but instead they could be considered adopted Cushites.

Grant is kinda correct that T-M70 aint "original Cushites" but instead they could be considered adopted Cushites.

Pretty much what I said when I asked how far do you want to go. Hence, why I do not subscribe to the Cushitic label. I am a Somali, full stop.

T-M70 entered the Southern Levant/NE Africa from Iran during the Neolithic and joined V32 (East Cushites) & M293 (South Cushites) in to the Horn and beyond.

T-M70 was formed around 17000 years ago, it did not enter Africa in one migratory event. For instance, the T-M70 of Madagascans is linked to migration from Middle East. We need to look at subclades.

Furthermore, the T-M70 subclade that some Somali Hap T members belong to has not yet been commonly found among North Africans so the case is not closed until further research is conducted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroups_in_populations_of_Sub-Saharan_Africa

Population Language group n A B E1a E1b1a E1b1b E2 J R1b T

Somalis Cushitic (AA) 201 0.5 1.0 0 1.5 81.1 0.5 3.0 R1a=1 10.4 Sanchez2005[13

Half a percent A = Khoisan. http://familypedia.wikia.com/wiki/Haplogroup_A_(Y-DNA)

I can't find it now, but I have seen a map that showed a big dip from Ethiopia into the inter riverine area. As the only game in town, the Khoisan were once ubiquitous.
The Somali don't have any A, except those who have had Ethiopian ancestors, which are the ones who border them and f.ex had Oromo concubines. But you already know this because we've had this discussion before and I've explained it to you extensively.
6E830F0C-0BCF-4E4A-9B4E-74CA62FD930D-918-000000A607408BAF.png

As you can see, only the small outer parts of Somaliweyn have even trace amounts. I hypothesize it to be from Borana and Oromos in Ethiopia and NFD.

However, the Nilotics, Ethiopians etc have very large amounts and it is very common for people from these groups to have the A haplogroup. Here is the percentage in Ethiopia. Here's the actual full distribution.
IMG_4858.PNG

Again, this is all a rehash from our previous discussion.

Wiki did it and several others have followed suit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultanate_of_Mogadishu

"Battuta added that the city was ruled by a Somali Sultan, Abu Bakr ibn Sayx 'Umar,[13][14] who was originally from Berbera in northern Somalia and spoke both Somali (referred to by Battuta as Mogadishan, the Benadir dialect of Somali) and Arabic with equal fluency."

I am also thinking "Sayx" should read "Shaykh". (?)

Correct Sayx = Sheikh. The Sultan of Mogadishu was from Berbera town, pre-wiki source:
Rd6PYiE.png

The Somali don't have any A, except those who have had Ethiopian ancestors, which are the ones who border them and f.ex had Oromo concubines. But you already know this because we've had this discussion before and I've explained it to you extensively. View attachment 28070

As you can see, only the small outer parts of Somaliweyn have even trace amounts. I hypothesize it to be from Borana and Oromos in Ethiopia and NFD.

However, the Nilotics, Ethiopians etc have very large amounts and it is very common for people from these groups to have the A haplogroup. Here is the percentage in Ethiopia. Here's the actual full distribution. View attachment 28071

Half a percent is qualitatively different from zero. The percentage of E1b1b in Somalis was once figured at 85%. In the chart I quoted this had dropped to 81%. The most recent percentage is at 77% and expected to drop further as more minorities and isolated groups are tested. I notice you have given up on Abu Bakr, which is a step in the right direction.

Last edited:
The Antemoro descend from Arabs who may or may not have stopped off in Somalia. Name Abu Bakr's clan if you think he was a Samaale. If he was, everybody would be claiming him.

Haplogroup T is a can of worms that has not yet been fully worked out. As Anonimo pointed out, they are not Cushitic, are not E1b1b. The Dir in Djibouti actually approach 100%. Surely you're not suggesting the East Indians and Sicilians are also Somalis?

Anonimo is holding out for a founder effect at an early date, but, as your quote notes, it looks like the T's are the result of recent migrations. T originates in the upper Mediterranean basin to the Zagros mountains in Iran. One theory is that the Dir originate from a population that migrated into the Red Sea hills during the Neolithic, which also fits into the Ifat format. A real answer is going to take some additional DNA work.

Your quote from the spoiler:

img_4848-jpg.28024

Why don't you give me any indication on Abu Bakr being Arab or Persian or whatever it is you believe? I cannot state for certain what clan he was, because there are no written records by Somalis and Ibn Battuta didn't mention his clan. All the evidence points to him being Somali, none of which you have tried to actually dispute but instead you've tried to discard them outright.

The Sicilians and East Asians don't carry T in a large amount comparable to the Dir/Northern Somali or the Antemoro, and they have nothing do to with our discussion. You continously bring in unrelated things to discredit what I am saying, instead of actually talking about my actual words.

I will take several scholarly opinions, historical and genetic evidence over your baseless claims.

"Arabs who may or may not have stepped off on Somalia" :uCkf6mf: Why are you so stubborn? You're whole "I know everything" complex is very tirering.
Half a percent is qualitatively different from zero. The percentage of E1b1b in Somalis was once figured at 85%. In the chart I quoted this had dropped to 81%. The most recent percentage is at 77% and expected to drop further as more minorities and isolated groups are tested. I notice you have given up on Abu Bakr, which is a step in the right direction.

I already explained that any trace are from Somalis who border those who have Haplogroup A. The "half a percent" number is nothing, considering in the study it comes from 1 person.

Egyptian Arabs have atleast 3% yet I don't see you saying they displaced the Khoisan:drakekidding:

Pretty much what I said when I asked how far do you want to go. Hence, why I do not subscribe to the Cushitic label. I am a Somali, full stop.

T-M70 was formed around 17000 years ago, it did not enter Africa in one migratory event. For instance, the T-M70 of Madagascans is linked to migration from Middle East. We need to look at subclades.

Furthermore, the T-M70 subclade that some Somali Hap T members belong to has not yet been commonly found among North Africans so the case is not closed until further research is conducted.
The T-M70 subclades in North Africa are far older than those found in cushtic populations like the Somali,Iraqw and even Cushite admixed populations like the Kikuyu.It is obvious this lineage only arrived in N.E Africa/Southern Levant during neolithic considering Natufians (in modern day Israel) were completely E1b1b (specifically the branch found among S.Cushites).So it is safe to assume when Proto-Cushites left the Red Sea hills of Egypt/Sudan T-M70 was already found among them

The T-M70 subclades among Madagascar folks is probably from Arabs/Persians tho but not the ones found in Cushites.
The Somali don't have any A, except those who have had Ethiopian ancestors, which are the ones who border them and f.ex had Oromo concubines. But you already know this because we've had this discussion before and I've explained it to you extensively. View attachment 28070

However, the Nilotics, Ethiopians etc have very large amounts and it is very common for people from these groups to have the A haplogroup. Here is the percentage in Ethiopia. Here's the actual full distribution. View attachment 28071

You have no clue what you are talking about.A-M13 was definitely found among the ancestors of Somalis (Proto-Cushites) but Somalis have lost it due to extreme founder effects (thereby killing majority of our Y-DNA diversity).In fact I think Proto-Cushites were like 60-70% V32/M293 20% A-M13 5-10% T-M70 and perhaps even small amounts of J1.Portraying A-M13 as a nilotic marker or "oromo" is intellectually dishonest of you.

The T-M70 subclades in North Africa are far older than those found in cushtic populations like the Somali,Iraqw and even Cushite admixed populations like the Kikuyu.It is obvious this lineage only arrived in N.E Africa/Southern Levant during neolithic considering Natufians (in modern day Israel) were completely E1b1b (specifically the branch found among S.Cushites).So it is safe to assume when Proto-Cushites left the Red Sea hills of Egypt/Sudan T-M70 was already found among them

The T-M70 subclades among Madagascar folks is probably from Arabs/Persians tho but not the ones found in Cushites.

You have no clue what you are talking about.A-M13 was definitely found among the ancestors of Somalis (Proto-Cushites) but Somalis have lost it due to extreme founder effects (thereby killing majority of our Y-DNA diversity).In fact I think Proto-Cushites were like 60-70% V32/M293 20% A-M13 5-10% T-M70 and perhaps even small amounts of J1.Portraying A-M13 as a nilotic marker or "oromo" is intellectually dishonest of you.

Bruh what? Based on what evidence?

I'm going to repost what I've stated earlier.

The Khoisan are found to have some Eurasian DNA, so intermarriages to other ethnic groups have happened. But this is where it gets interesting. Scientists propose a wave of Eurasian DNA travelled into Africa about 3000 years ago. This is the map they used to show the route it took to get into the DNA of the Khoisan.
image-jpg.14076

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn24988-humanitys-forgotten-return-to-africa-revealed-in-dna/

Now this further support my hypothesize, because 3000 years ago is the time that Somalis are believed to have split off from other Cushites like the Oromo and Amhara.

My theory was that the other non-Somali Cushites travelled into Southern Ethiopia and further South, mixing with the local populations that then included the Khoisan. This is where the Khoisan got the Eurasian DNA and where the other Cushites got some of the Khoisan DNA.
image-jpeg.14077

Now you can't lie that these to maps line up perfectly, therefore even further supporting my hypothesis. And in this map the Somali people are untouched by Khoisan DNA, meaning we did not travel into Southern Ethiopia with the other Cushites but most likely instead into the Somali Peninsula were we remained homogeneous.

Now you might wonder how the Eurasian sian DNA ending up in Khoisans and the other Cushites ending up in Southern Ethiopia is related. Well scientists believe the E-M78 subclade originated in Northeastern Africa, around Egypt. As we carry this marker we know our ancestors once migrated there then back into the Somali Peninsula and the Horn.
When the Cushites were traveling southwards from Egypt around 3000 years ago we carried pretty recent Eurasian Admixture. On the journey the Somali split off and the other Cushites ended up in Southern Ethiopia where we know they got Khoisan DNA. This is alsowhere the Khoisan got the small amount of Westeurasian DNA that scientists discovered in 2014.
And the amount of Khoisan DNA in East Africans can be seen here
image-jpeg.14078

As you can see Cushites with Khoisan DNA in them include the Amhara, Oromo, Ethiopian Jew, South Semitic Ethiopian and just plain Ethiopian. (Note that the Somali is completely absent.)

And to your claim the Khoisan aren't haplogroup A, they most definitely are as you can see from the map I posted and from this tidbit.
[16][17][18] since confirmed that the Khoisan carry some of the most divergent (oldest) Y-chromosome haplogroups. These haplogroups are specific sub-groups of haplogroups A and B, the two earliest branches on the human Y-chromosome tree.

Here is a part from the article detailing the discovery of Eurasian DNA in the Khoisan.
Here is a comparison of all maps
image-jpeg.14077
image-jpg.14076
Note Ethiopia being the area where other Cushites mixed with other populations and note that the Khoisan live in Southern Ethiopia.
image-png.14080

E1b1b is strong among the Somali and NA Berber because these are homogeneous populations. It is weaker in non-Somali Cushitic land and also present in Southern Africa. As the non-Somali Cushites mixed out, their level of E1b1b dropped as they became less heterogeneous and picked up other lineages while the Khoisan picked up some of theirs, the E1b1b.

I feel with no doubt that the theory I have presented is very obviously true. I rest my case but I of course welcome any criticisms or questions.

Tldr : Proto Cushites came down from Egypt area, split off 3000 years ago with the Proto Somali going into current Somali lands. Others went into Ethiopia and beyond south where they encountered other ethnic groups and mixed. The Khoisan mixed with these Proto Cushites who just got Eurasian DNA from around Egypt area, before they went into Southern Africa.

DNA just don't die out. If the Proto Somali had A haplogroup like Ethiopians, it would be present today like in the Ethiopians.

Fucking noobs smh.

LOL @ at this crackpot theory.Firstly Horners don't have any Khoisan autosomal admixture....care to explain why that is? or would you care to explain that all Cushites/Nilotes carry a different branch of A than Khoisans? The Beja who stayed in the Cushite homeland also have like 20% A-M13:drakekidding:

Khoisans = A1b1b2a-M51
Cushite/Nilotes = A1b1b2b-M13

The later has been found in Neolithic sites in Sudan/Egypt...you know the homeland of the Cushites lol.As for Khoisan carrying Eurasian blood they obviously got it from Southern Cushites just like how the Masaai,Kikuyu,Sandawe and many other SE African populations.

The last point I want to make is that you cannot use current Y-DNA distribution and assume it was exactly the same 5k or 10k years ago.

Interesting discussion.

At this point, I can't take Grant seriously. It seems like he enjoys mixing 1 truth in with a 100 lies, and for some reason wants to pick away at Somali history and culture with his baseless claims.

Why don't you give me any indication on Abu Bakr being Arab or Persian or whatever it is you believe? I cannot state for certain what clan he was, because there are no written records by Somalis and Ibn Battuta didn't mention his clan. All the evidence points to him being Somali, none of which you have tried to actually dispute but instead you've tried to discard them outright.

The Sicilians and East Asians don't carry T in a large amount comparable to the Dir/Northern Somali or the Antemoro, and they have nothing do to with our discussion. You continously bring in unrelated things to discredit what I am saying, instead of actually talking about my actual words.

I will take several scholarly opinions, historical and genetic evidence over your baseless claims.

"Arabs who may or may not have stepped off on Somalia" :uCkf6mf: Why are you so stubborn? You're whole "I know everything" complex is very tirering.

I already explained that any trace are from Somalis who border those who have Haplogroup A. The "half a percent" number is nothing, considering in the study it comes from 1 person.

Egyptian Arabs have atleast 3% yet I don't see you saying they displaced the Khoisan:drakekidding:

As Anonimo said, the Madagaskan subclade is from the Levant.

Yung Mali has dealt with the Khoisan issues, but I will add this: A percentage of the Khoikhoi, who brought Levantine sheep through Tanzania to South Africa, have shifted to haplotype E. The northern terminus of this migration has yet to be determined, but the oldest known DNA chain from the Horn (4500 BP) tested out intermediate to the Negroid Ari, who are from the Sahara, and the Khoisan Sandawe. The findings of this study were later shown to apply only to East African populations, but are still solid for the Horn. Mota Man was E1b1 with L3 mtdna.

http://www.anthrogenica.com/archive/index.php/t-5577.html

Ibn Batuta was a lawyer who took note of court issues. He says that the Qadi was an Egyptian.. (!!) For court proceedings, a meal was served.

"After this the Shaikh retires to his private apartments, and the Qadi, the wazirs, the private secretary and four of the chief amirs sit
to hear causes and complaints. Questions of religious law are decided by the Qadi: other cases are judged by the council, that is,
the wazirs and amirs. If a case requires the views of the Sultan, it is put in writing for him. He sends back an immediate reply, written
on the back of the paper, as his discretion may decide. This has always been the custom among these people."

Seriously....

Last edited:

Unfortunately, The Mendez paper http://u.arizona.edu/~flmendez/papers/Mendez_2011.pdf does not further elaborate on the subclades of L208, leaving us non the wiser as to what subclades are found in Egypt and Ethiopia. If you have any research paper or private test results that can shed light on the subclades found in Africa, I would be most grateful because I have not come across any apart from FTDNA (Sudanese, Somalis, North Africans). The Somali results do not match with North East Africans such as Egyptians and Sudanese. On FTDNA, the Somalis (Y16897) are mainly grouped with Gulf Arabs, Ashkenazi Jews and the odd Western European.

https://www.familytreedna.com/public/Y-Haplogroup-K2/default.aspx?section=yresults

Considering how it has been identified with Eurasians as far afield as Sardinia, it is unlikely that the ancestors of Y16897 Somalis were present in Africa as early as 7000 BC because the the most common recent ancestor of all Y16897 populations is estimated to have lived 7200 years as illustrated by the following link:

https://www.yfull.com/tree/T-Y16897/

Around that time, the Proto-Cushites had already started to expand southwards into Ethiopia leaving only the Northern Cushites (Beja) in the Southern Red Sea Hills according to Ehret:

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id...VAhVBEVAKHWyvC9AQ6AEILTAB#v=onepage&q&f=false

I am not arguing that we are recent migrants to Africa. Haplogroup T has an old presence in Africa, so does haplogroup J, however one yet cannot argue with conviction that Y16897 was present in the Red Sea Hills when the Proto-Cushites began to migrate South towards Ethiopia as evinced by Ehret's findings. For all I know, we might might have encountered the E-V32 Cushites in the Horn at a later date, and even preceded them maybe. All in all, my stance is to not jump the gun until further research is carried out into haplogroup T subclades as those found among Southern Cushites etc might be completely different to the one found among Dir Somalis.

I've noticed certain folks love to present Somalis as random nomadic invaders who sprung out of nowhere when our ancestors have been living in Somalia for quite literally millennia, and attributing all their pretty well documented history to some other people who have conveniently disappeared off the face of the Earth in as little as 1700 years without a trace :icon lol:

Some of those are racists who think Somalis are incapable of establishing sophisticated civilisations. And the rest are selfhating Somalis who think our history is 30 years old. They most likely got bullied in school because of being Somali.

Unfortunately, The Mendez paper http://u.arizona.edu/~flmendez/papers/Mendez_2011.pdf does not further elaborate on the subclades of L208, leaving us non the wiser as to what subclades are found in Egypt and Ethiopia. If you have any research paper or private test results that can shed light on the subclades found in Africa, I would be most grateful because I have not come across any apart from FTDNA (Sudanese, Somalis, North Africans). The Somali results do not match with North East Africans such as Egyptians and Sudanese. On FTDNA, the Somalis (Y16897) are mainly grouped with Gulf Arabs, Ashkenazi Jews and the odd Western European.

https://www.familytreedna.com/public/Y-Haplogroup-K2/default.aspx?section=yresults

Considering how it has been identified with Eurasians as far afield as Sardinia, it is unlikely that the ancestors of Y16897 Somalis were present in Africa as early as 7000 BC because the the most common recent ancestor of all Y16897 populations is estimated to have lived 7200 years as illustrated by the following link:

https://www.yfull.com/tree/T-Y16897/

Around that time, the Proto-Cushites had already started to expand southwards into Ethiopia leaving only the Northern Cushites (Beja) in the Southern Red Sea Hills according to Ehret:

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id...VAhVBEVAKHWyvC9AQ6AEILTAB#v=onepage&q&f=false

I am not arguing that we are recent migrants to Africa. Haplogroup T has an old presence in Africa, so does haplogroup J, however one yet cannot argue with conviction that Y16897 was present in the Red Sea Hills when the Proto-Cushites began to migrate South towards Ethiopia as evinced by Ehret's findings. For all I know, we might might have encountered the E-V32 Cushites in the Horn at a later date, and even preceded them maybe. All in all, my stance is to not jump the gun until further research is carried out into haplogroup T subclades as those found among Southern Cushites etc might be completely different to the one found among Dir Somalis.
I have never gone too indepth in T-M70 so kudos for educating me on your subclades.More of your folks need to do some deep Y-DNA testing lol.

Now if T-M70 are recent (after the Cushite expansions from the Red Sea hills) why haven't they left a genetic footprint on Cushites? Since majority of Cushites are still mainly Neolithic Levantine on our Eurasian except the Ethiopian highlanders who received Semitic admixture (3k years ago) and therefore small amounts of Bronze age Iranian blood/J1-P58 (Iran_CHL)

Bruh what? Based on what evidence?

I'm going to repost what I've stated earlier.

The Khoisan are found to have some Eurasian DNA, so intermarriages to other ethnic groups have happened. But this is where it gets interesting. Scientists propose a wave of Eurasian DNA travelled into Africa about 3000 years ago. This is the map they used to show the route it took to get into the DNA of the Khoisan.
image-jpg.14076

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn24988-humanitys-forgotten-return-to-africa-revealed-in-dna/

Now this further support my hypothesize, because 3000 years ago is the time that Somalis are believed to have split off from other Cushites like the Oromo and Amhara.

My theory was that the other non-Somali Cushites travelled into Southern Ethiopia and further South, mixing with the local populations that then included the Khoisan. This is where the Khoisan got the Eurasian DNA and where the other Cushites got some of the Khoisan DNA.
image-jpeg.14077

Now you can't lie that these to maps line up perfectly, therefore even further supporting my hypothesis. And in this map the Somali people are untouched by Khoisan DNA, meaning we did not travel into Southern Ethiopia with the other Cushites but most likely instead into the Somali Peninsula were we remained homogeneous.

Now you might wonder how the Eurasian sian DNA ending up in Khoisans and the other Cushites ending up in Southern Ethiopia is related. Well scientists believe the E-M78 subclade originated in Northeastern Africa, around Egypt. As we carry this marker we know our ancestors once migrated there then back into the Somali Peninsula and the Horn.
When the Cushites were traveling southwards from Egypt around 3000 years ago we carried pretty recent Eurasian Admixture. On the journey the Somali split off and the other Cushites ended up in Southern Ethiopia where we know they got Khoisan DNA. This is alsowhere the Khoisan got the small amount of Westeurasian DNA that scientists discovered in 2014.
And the amount of Khoisan DNA in East Africans can be seen here
image-jpeg.14078

As you can see Cushites with Khoisan DNA in them include the Amhara, Oromo, Ethiopian Jew, South Semitic Ethiopian and just plain Ethiopian. (Note that the Somali is completely absent.)

And to your claim the Khoisan aren't haplogroup A, they most definitely are as you can see from the map I posted and from this tidbit.
[16][17][18] since confirmed that the Khoisan carry some of the most divergent (oldest) Y-chromosome haplogroups. These haplogroups are specific sub-groups of haplogroups A and B, the two earliest branches on the human Y-chromosome tree.

Here is a part from the article detailing the discovery of Eurasian DNA in the Khoisan.
Here is a comparison of all maps
image-jpeg.14077
image-jpg.14076
Note Ethiopia being the area where other Cushites mixed with other populations and note that the Khoisan live in Southern Ethiopia.
image-png.14080

E1b1b is strong among the Somali and NA Berber because these are homogeneous populations. It is weaker in non-Somali Cushitic land and also present in Southern Africa. As the non-Somali Cushites mixed out, their level of E1b1b dropped as they became less heterogeneous and picked up other lineages while the Khoisan picked up some of theirs, the E1b1b.

I feel with no doubt that the theory I have presented is very obviously true. I rest my case but I of course welcome any criticisms or questions.

Tldr : Proto Cushites came down from Egypt area, split off 3000 years ago with the Proto Somali going into current Somali lands. Others went into Ethiopia and beyond south where they encountered other ethnic groups and mixed. The Khoisan mixed with these Proto Cushites who just got Eurasian DNA from around Egypt area, before they went into Southern Africa.

DNA just don't die out. If the Proto Somali had A haplogroup like Ethiopians, it would be present today like in the Ethiopians.

Fucking noobs smh.
Those papers on the Eurasian DNA have been discredited .The Researchers apologised for the error which led to them over exaggerating the extent of Eurasian migration into other parts of Africa (i.e..not in the horn ).

Those papers on the Eurasian DNA have been discredited .The Researchers apologised for the error which led to them over exaggerating the extent of Eurasian migration into other parts of Africa (i.e..not in the horn ).
I'm talking the migration from the Horn into the Egypt area where protoprotoCushites mixed with Eurasians before wandering back down into the Horn again. That is where our Eurasian admixture stems from and it's where the E1b1b got spread from the Horn into North Africa and Eurasia.

I'm talking the migration from the Horn into the Egypt area where protoprotoCushites mixed with Eurasians before wandering back down into the Horn again. That is where our Eurasian admixture stems from and it's where the E1b1b got spread from the Horn into North Africa and Eurasia.

200w_s.gif

Trending

Latest posts