Somali brother complains about lack of marriages and 4b movement

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
We definitely don’t. So many of hooyos and ayeeyos were in unfulfilling, abusive marriages because they had little rights, no education, no prospects so they had to rely on a man, because they didn’t know any better.
Engrave that into abdis big forheads 😒

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Always surprises me to hear men in are community struggling when they is more women looking to settle then men

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Always surprises me to hear men in are community struggling when they is more women looking to settle then men
Actually, the muslim 4b moving is growing slowly but surely. We already are practicing 4b as unmarried muslim women, why settle for less if men dont want to change? We dont want to end up like our mother’s generation sorry sike I ain’t 🤷‍♀️
IMG_3262.jpeg

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
I'm under the opinion that 4b is a very needed movement for somali women. Certian male posters here love asserting that we're not as bad as other muslim ethnicities which is true to an extent but in some ways I find that we've gotten the short end of the stick. We have to deal with the pressures of being a muslima but at the same we have to fend for ourselves because of how useless many somali men are. The way some of them are ok with creating broken homes and not providing for their family would be considered extremely shameful for other muslim ethnicities.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The truth in the comedy:damn::mjcry:
I heard it from there.

🍑 S*x
🤫 Silence
🥪 Sandwich

Wow, are some people that basic? Anyone who views women through that lens only sees relationships as predicated entirely on service and transactional. Imagine trying to understand someone who is on the lowest rung of Maslow's hierarchy of needs while you're actually trying to be self-actualized. You are on different wavelengths.
leveling turn around GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgers

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I heard it from there.

🍑 S*x
🤫 Silence
🥪 Sandwich

Wow, are some people that basic? Anyone who views women through that lens only sees relationships as predicated entirely on service and transactional. Imagine trying to understand someone who is on the lowest rung of Maslow's hierarchy of needs while you're actually trying to be self-actualized. You are on different wavelengths.
leveling turn around GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgers
Ive stopped trying btw. It is what it is. You can’t change their minds. Men just see us as objects. Theres a whole proven study on that.

Trending

Latest posts