Somali brother complains about lack of marriages and 4b movement

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Even worse, an unfortunate number of Muslim women give up their Islamic rights just to get a man. So, the question is, what are these me doing? Are they waiting to be pursued and wooed?

A lot of these niggas grew up poor. It takes us awhile to get our shit together. I only recently started making 70k+.

Wrong. Somali men have kids with gaalo women who raise gaalo kids who grow up to be coons.
Last I checked our half Somali kids aren't causing trouble.

Meanwhile xalimos divestors like ayaan hirsi are birthing coon babies. Y'all even gave us Johnny somali. Wallahi y'all can't escape this L.

The real issue is that young women on average donโ€™t want to have the type of marriages their mothers and grandmothers had, yet the guys want all the privileges their fathers and grandfathers before them had. The men think that the marriages of the past were sunshine and roses whilst the girls heard first hand accounts of their mothers and grandmothers which were in many ways sad.

A huge problem is that older gen mothers and grandmothers never really opened up to their sons. Why are these traditional woman raising their daughters and grand-daughters to take education seriously, have money saved up and to always be financially stable in case a man abuses her? Because many of them faced a lot in their marriage lives, but their sons walk around as though all was great and then act shocked when the daughters whoโ€™ve spent their lives listening to tales of sadness donโ€™t want to take part in it.

What a lot of men fail to understand is that this hyper-independence and a need for financial empowerment isnโ€™t something theyโ€™re learnt from the West, itโ€™s the trauma of the traditional mothers and grandmothers before them whoโ€™ve installed that in them. Ask yourself, is our traditional Somali marriages great? How great is it when mothers dream of financially stable daughters that can leave straight away if the husband misbehaves?

Last edited:
Somalis have the other extreme opposite issue of Saudi society and I canโ€™t believe Abdis have the audacity to complain.

Btw, I donโ€™t agree with the Saudi way, things should be in the middle. Moderation is key .
True, but don't be surprised if this happens in Somalia in the future. Some families love money. As for the Somali men, I was shocked because they complained about the high price of 50 thousand. I mean that's nothing really. If you are smart and ambitious, you can manage this amount easily and Somali women deserve it

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Why does this cadaan chaser think he has a say on what Somali women decide to do with their romantic life

Mudug_gyal

ุจู…ุง ูŠุฑุถูŠ ุงู„ู„ู‡ Feminist
VIP
The real issue is that young women on average donโ€™t want to have the type of marriages their mothers and grandmothers had, yet the guys want all the privileges their fathers and grandfathers before them had. The men think that marriages of the past were sunshine and roses whilst the girls heard first hand accounts of their grandmothers which were in many ways sad.

A huge problem is that a older gen mothers and grandmothers never really opened up to their sons. Why are these traditional woman raising their daughters and grand-daughters to take education seriously, have money saved up and to always be financially stable in case a man abuses her? Because many of them faced a lot in their marriage lives and lives overall, but their sons walk around as though all was great and then act shocked when the daughters whoโ€™ve spent their lives listening to tales of sadness doesnโ€™t want to take part in it.

What a lot of men fail to understand is that this hyper-independence and a need to financial empowerment isnโ€™t something theyโ€™re learnt from the West, itโ€™s the trauma of the traditional mothers and grandmothers before them whoโ€™ve installed that in them. Ask yourself, is our traditional Somali marriages great?
Me emoting Angelinaโ€™s posts before reading cus I agree with her anyway
School Agree GIF by da sachin

True, but don't be surprised if this happens in Somalia in the future. Some families love money. As for the Somali men, I was shocked because they complained about the high price of 50 thousand. I mean that's nothing really. If you are smart and ambitious, you can manage this amount easily and Somali women deserve it
I doubt it, as it simply isnโ€™t part of our culture. In the West, even with many Somali families doing well financially, the average Mehr is 3K to 8k with 5K being the norm. Our men cry about 5K and have the lowest Mehr in the Muslim community and with many not actually paying anything since culturally the Mehr is given upon divorce.

I donโ€™t believe in ridiculously high Mehr as ultimately that will imprison women in terrible marriages. If man pays a 100k Mehr, even if the marriage is shambolic, he isnโ€™t going to let you go easily. I really do believe that the very low Mehr amongst Somali is a contributing factor to high divorce rates. The men have a easy come, easy go mentality not found that much in other communities.

I doubt it, as it simply isnโ€™t part of our culture. In the West, even with many Somali families doing well financially, the average Mehr is 3K to 8k with 5K being the norm. Our men cry about 5K and have the lowest Mehr in the Muslim community and with many not actually paying anything since culturally the Mehr is given upon divorce.

I donโ€™t believe in ridiculously high Mehr as ultimately that will imprison women in terrible marriages. If man pays a 100k Mehr, even if the marriage is shambolic, he isnโ€™t going to let you go easily. I really do believe that the very low Mehr amongst Somali is a contributing factor to high divorce rates. The men have a easy come, easy go mentality not found that much in other communities.
Frankly, I am not an expert on the West. So I don't know how the dowry system works for the Somalis there, but 5/7/9 is a really ridiculous amount and they can handle it easily. As for the second point, I agree with you regarding these low dowries in Somalia, making the person irresponsible because simply if something happens in the relationship, he can easily divorce and remarry for a cheaper price. It should be difficult, but it will not happen unless the country rises economically and thus increases... Dowry makes the average man think twice before divorce, and bear responsibility

Tbh theres a disconnect between young me and women. Men want a miskeen bangmaid and women want to be independent equal humans. This is going to become a more highlighted problem as society progresses. Just look at his charge:
View attachment 322971
Kim Ji-young, Born 1982

This book broke my heart, there been sex selective abortion in Korea up till 2000. It's a developed country, yes so it can ensure it. And highly competitive and debt rising in Korea after Asian Financial Crisis. No one can afford it, it's not 4B, they're tired to tend to house labour, when at work they'll be paid. They don't have to rely on men, at much when they earn the same.

North Africa and the Gulf will experience this, as the economy shifts from oil, the Female graduates that were unemployed but off skill surplus can finally have careers because of privatised companies needing works. Not the general government economy anymore - that contains high bribery. But they will have to work a lot more to have their savings much up to older men to even be respected in the workplace.

reer

VIP
The real issue is that young women on average donโ€™t want to have the type of marriages their mothers and grandmothers had, yet the guys want all the privileges their fathers and grandfathers before them had. The men think that the marriages of the past were sunshine and roses whilst the girls heard first hand accounts of their mothers and grandmothers which were in many ways sad.

A huge problem is that older gen mothers and grandmothers never really opened up to their sons. Why are these traditional woman raising their daughters and grand-daughters to take education seriously, have money saved up and to always be financially stable in case a man abuses her? Because many of them faced a lot in their marriage lives, but their sons walk around as though all was great and then act shocked when the daughters whoโ€™ve spent their lives listening to tales of sadness donโ€™t want to take part in it.

What a lot of men fail to understand is that this hyper-independence and a need for financial empowerment isnโ€™t something theyโ€™re learnt from the West, itโ€™s the trauma of the traditional mothers and grandmothers before them whoโ€™ve installed that in them. Ask yourself, is our traditional Somali marriages great? How great is it when mothers dream of financially stable daughters that can leave straight away if the husband misbehaves?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
This isn't gonna gain traction in Somalia. This 4b stuff is only in the diaspora and the only thing that shit achieves is pushing Somali men to women of other ethnicities

Mudug_gyal

ุจู…ุง ูŠุฑุถูŠ ุงู„ู„ู‡ Feminist
VIP
This isn't gonna gain traction in Somalia. This 4b stuff is only in the diaspora and the only thing that shit achieves is pushing Somali men to women of other ethnicities
Oh my gad! What will we do???
Sad Season 4 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Not if we chemically castrate you all before you even consider an interracial relationship...
:sass2:

It's not going to happen just another agenda like all the other previous failed agendas.

The way things are going I think polygyny is going to become socially acceptable- women already share men a lot of them just don't know or it's not as recognised marriages.

What makes him and other men think having a yard, a job and a car is enough? Most women have that and then some. Whatโ€™s your character like? Are you a practicing Muslim? Do you respect women? Are you kind? What are your values? Truth be told, these men want to marry a second mum especially in the Somali community, but thatโ€™s a whole other issue in itself when we get into Somali men and being coddled and pampered by their mummies.

We definitely donโ€™t. So many of our hooyos, eedos, and ayeeyos were in unfulfilling, abusive marriages because they had little rights, no education, no prospects so they had to rely on a man, because they didnโ€™t know any better.

Trending

Latest posts