Somali brother complains about lack of marriages and 4b movement

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Tbh theres a disconnect between young me and women. Men want a miskeen bangmaid and women want to be independent equal humans. This is going to become a more highlighted problem as society progresses. Just look at his charge:
IMG_3259.jpeg

Tbh theres a disconnect between young me and women. Men want a miskeen bangmaid and women want to be independent equal humans. This is going to become a more highlighted problem as society progresses. Just look at his charge:
View attachment 322971
With all due respect, I don't think this will happen. There is a difference between us and them. If the country develops, our closest example would be Saudi Arabia. There is an increase in the number of women who want to be independent and so on, and men are getting married at an older age because of the increase in dowries, and I honestly do not hope for that.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
With all due respect, I don't think this will happen. There is a difference between us and them. If the country develops, our closest example would be Saudi Arabia. There is an increase in the number of women who want to be independent and so on, and men are getting married at an older age because of the increase in dowries, and I honestly do not hope for that.
I support the rise in dowries because of inflation. The economy is not good we r in a recession. Besides women have more to lose and risk so they should have a good dowry so they have a plan b incase things go wrong. As for men complaining about dowries, womp womp don’t get married then. You’ll spend that much on a car but not invest it in your life partner? The mother of your children? Xasiid

Trending