Somali brother complains about lack of marriages and 4b movement

@Bari Now why would you just lie to me about being MJ? You thought you were being a smooth criminal like MJ but got exposed by actual MJs on this forum, just like that!
:hemad:

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP
@Mudug_gyal

It's weird when men complain about not being able to find a wife, when there are plenty of women, who forego their rights to say they have a man. He should ask his friends, why they are repelling women.
Theres a saying β€œbeen ku so xareey runta ku dhaq” many of our hooyos generation fell victim to this. Hopefully we learn from the mistakes of those women!:stressed:

Mudug_gyal

VIP
@Bari Now why would you just lie to me about being MJ? You thought you were being a smooth criminal like MJ but got exposed by actual MJs on this forum, just like that!
Is he acc? Lets give him the benefit of doubt, ilhaheey ba na badiyeey sis :patrice:

It’s a grave sin to lie about your lineage. And when you say actual mjs your talking about puntitequeen. End of the day waa ina adeertay so I allow her shenanigans.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Y'all be cooning worse than us. Y'all hop on tiktok live and talk about Somali niggas all the time.

Meanwhile your average Somali nigga that married out will have his wife wearing baatis and appreciating Somali culture.

Y'all can't escape this L wallahi

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Y'all be cooning worse than us. Y'all hop on tiktok live and talk about Somali niggas all the time.

Meanwhile your average Somali nigga that married out will have his wife wearing baatis and appreciating Somali culture.

Y'all can't escape this L wallahi
Wrong. Somali men have kids with gaalo women who raise gaalo kids who grow up to be coons.

Trending