Somali boys discriminated in Chipotle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Y'all so bother by him calling himself African American you missed the fact that they had a point.:childplease:

They were profiled period! None of the employee pointed out another reason for refusing service outside of them think they can't pay.

I would have been loud too!:fredo:

If the past 9 hoodrats that came in disturbed the other customers, annoyed the staff and left without paying... I would start profiling the next hoodrat that came in.

At least with AA hoodrats they limit their ratchetness to the ghetto and act civilized outside of it.

If the past 9 hoodrats that came in disturbed the other customers, annoyed the staff and left without paying... I would start profiling the next hoodrat that came in.

At least with AA hoodrats they limit their ratchetness to the ghetto and act civilized outside of it.

What? :faysalwtf:That is exactly what profiling is tho? Which is a form of discrimination so their anger is justified. I am sure the raised thier voices when they realized this.

I can't believe I am the only one defending these boys. :farmajoyaab:

Imagine working in fast food place and you have to deal with these animals
What? :faysalwtf:That is exactly what profiling is tho? Which is a form of discrimination so their anger is justified. I am sure the raised thier voices when they realized this.

Any established has the right to say pay before you get served. Good luck taking them to court by refusing to show money. Secondly you act like trash you will get treated like trash. They were loud, annoying and acted like fools. These woke blacks need to focus on teaching black kids to act like humans instead of wild apes

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

These "boys" are grown men.

Btw I think the lady might have been right all along.

She must've recognized one of them but they still kept on their bs victim act.

How many Lil Pump Somali clones are there in that city?

These days anyone with a camera can cry racism for attention.

Feel sorry for the manager who got fired.

ali-masud-mugshot.jpg
:trumpsmirk:

I can't blame an 18 year old whose mother kicked the father out and thought she could raise kids alone only to abandon them completely.

The fault here lies with these mothers, based on his age, they are not even the 80's or 90's old school couples that got married back home and fled.

These are you late 90's 2000's types of marriages were these women shopped on the streets for husbands.

The dire consequences of broken homes, single households, lack of deen and tarbiyah from the parents.

The satanists in the west have engineered it this way and the only communities that are able to fight back are the close knit ones (Asian's/Arab's) or the class-based ones (Whites/Hindu Indian's)

All black communities lack this and thus as a result it's no surprise that it affects us the most, I feel sorry for these kids, they were failed by parent's that have a combined century of experiences over them.

You can't get more madrassi indie looking than that. Listen i support somalis push to be considered as "other". The way i see it black people have enough issues than to take on another rachet group. somalis are rachet of the highest order...to the point of destroying their own country. Why would anyone want to take on that baggage.

I expect that somalis will make it known that these fools were somali and not black men. Its the right thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending