Somali boys discriminated in Chipotle

Status
Not open for further replies.
> identifies himself as African American
>loud as f*ck just like the ghettos he imitates
> speaks gibberish
>pants probably sagging
>probably have history with the restaurant not paying for his shit just like the AAs

I mean what could go wrong? Waryaa abdi act like normal human being and you might order your digir and bariis in peace.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
They look dusty and dirty. I would ask them to leave also.

They're the ones I avoid when I see them in the street, they're loud and most of the time they sound like they have speech impediment.

He can calf himself African-American, nothing wrong with that. It's the "African-Americans" themselves who need a new name.
You don't hear people referring to themselves as European American. He needs to have pride in being somali. Nothing is wrong with being African but the term isn't for us we all know who it's for.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Discriminated kulaha :mjlol:

If these wannabe thugs pulled that same shitty attitude at any restaurant in somalia the whole town would have their asses beat followed by some quick quran saar and dugsi rehabilitation every morning. :drakelaugh:

Kratos

Sonder
You don't hear people referring to themselves as European American. He needs to have pride in being somali. Nothing is wrong with being African but the term isn't for us we all know who it's for.

It's because European Americans are the ones who built America from scratch. They do not need the appellation because they are the standard American. Everyone else is an immigrant who is riding of the coattails of their achievements. All non-European Americans do not possess the right to identify solely as American because they have not produced anything significant to American society like the European Americans have.

Black Americans are exempt from this because they provided the physical labour which built the country. It didn't take much brain power but nevertheless they deserve recognition for their work. They need a new name.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Who identifies as an african american and changes their hair to an ugly knick nacks shaped hairstyle?:gucciwhat: Plus they shout nigga for no reason and shout loudly. These monkeys have lost their somali identity . #purifythepeople
#noknicknackhair

Status
Not open for further replies.