Somali boys discriminated in Chipotle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This wasn’t discrimination anybody who would act like that and disturbing everybody else would get treated the same

Theyre embarrassing

World

VIP
Good job Chipotle.

They should arrest these "African American" boys next time they enter the store.

lalayariis

Bad cop
My grocery store is racist, they wouldn’t let me eat in peace. It’s not like they don’t have thousands of the same food lying around waiting to expire just like Pam Anderson——:siilaanyolaugh:
6787911060df43dce4d304729659b6e6d4d2e9f1.jpeg

This is outrageous. Everyone between this and NA9's post is a literal shaved Neanderthal

Somalis are actually retarded :ohhh:

We would be those poor rednecks that vote against their own interest

Kratos

Sonder
This is outrageous. Everyone between this and NA9's post is a literal shaved Neanderthal

Somalis are actually retarded :ohhh:

We would be those poor rednecks that vote against their own interest

It's because people like these boys draw unnecessary negative attention to our community. It's best we neutralise their kind as soon as possible to avoid extensive damage. It's for the greater good.

My grocery store is racist, they wouldn’t let me eat in peace. It’s not like they don’t have thousands of the same food lying around waiting to expire just like Pam Anderson——:siilaanyolaugh:
6787911060df43dce4d304729659b6e6d4d2e9f1.jpeg

She's 50+ but damn that's sad. She went from absolutely flawless to that
:tocry:

It's because people like these boys draw unnecessary negative attention to our community. It's best we neutralise their kind as soon as possible to avoid extensive damage. It's for the greater good.

How? What have they done? Do you want them to walk around in chinos with their ankles exposed as they offer handjobs to white people?

lalayariis

Bad cop
She's 50+ but damn that's sad. She went from absolutely flawless to that
:tocry:
I guess old age will get us all one day. :zhqjlmx: There’s no avoiding it really as we’ll all metaphorically one day become a worn out pair of jeans. All Botox really does is make you look like a worn out pair of jeans with the wrong material sewed onto the holes.

Just reading his twitter profile makes me want to vomit, homeboy got vegetarian on his profile :vqbuyv0: Wallahi These BLM xoolos always seem to be fucking weird as f*ck how is it that they were the popular ones back in high school.:O27GWRK:

They live in a First world country and choose to adopt a victim mentality mindset, hoorta why am i getting fruity vibes from this xoolo. He's got a nasty hairstyle too, should make it an afro or cut it.:uCkf6mf:

Kratos

Sonder
How? What have they done? Do you want them to walk around in chinos with their ankles exposed as they offer handjobs to white people?

No, I want them to stop imitating poor stereotypes of ghetto black Americans and to stop harassing innocent fast-food workers while outwardly displaying their Somaliness. It's a good thing they called themselves African American instead of Somali american. We don't need the extra attention.

No, I want them to stop imitating poor stereotypes of ghetto black Americans and to stop harassing innocent fast-food workers while outwardly displaying their Somaliness. It's a good thing they called themselves African American instead of Somali american. We don't need the extra attention.

Why can't you all admit that there is something in your DNA or your diet that brings out your rachetness. Your kids are acting the same way in norway and sweden....there are no AAs there. Come on man! I have yet to see a proper honest examination of somali culture to try and discover where the reservoir of rachetness lies. Stop blaming AAs for your rachetness and own it! I mean you phucking destroyed your country before you even knew what an AA was.

Rahtid!

LOL!

Lowkey somali people have a very rowdy reputation in mn I remember a Taco Bell literally banned somali teenagers in 2015 smh I just wanted a Baja blast

I guess old age will get us all one day. :zhqjlmx: There’s no avoiding it really as we’ll all metaphorically one day become a worn out pair of jeans. All Botox really does is make you look like a worn out pair of jeans with the wrong material sewed onto the holes.
Not if you die before you get old:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts