Somali Boys are such an embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Somalia is the worst country in the world. We have no business looking down on anyone. We have failed to even do the absolute basic of things; form a functioning government.

Somali men ruined the country. :tocry: they shouldn't be leading anything anymore :sass2:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Primitive DNA is deep, lafta bay ku jirtay. I'm including Somalis in this btw, before anyone jumps down my throat for being racist.

Primitive DNA. Literally making white supremacist arguments now. Do you have primitive DNA?

Primitive DNA is deep, lafta bay ku jirtay. I'm including Somalis in this btw, before anyone jumps down my throat for being racist.

I agree, but I don't think Somalis are as primitve as you think. Madow waa madow meel kasta oo uu joogo sheekadoodu ma dhaafto wax la cuno, iyo wax la fuulo iyo futada oo la ruxo, whether in the West or Africa. Laakiin Somalis I believe are in an intermediary stage between primitive and civilized and their environment ends up determining which side wins out. Look at the Somalis in Nairobi, filthy rich and educated. Same with the Somalis in Dubai and Qatar. Because there's no welfare there, thus no family breakdown and also the filthy degenerate hip-hop culture is not a way of life there. Compare those Somalis to the ones in the West and it's night and day.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Yes, we all do, it's time to face the facts. We are brain dead. Why can't we get along? Why can't we have a functioning government?

Lol, at least you didn't pull a "not me and my family" argument.

Hm...why can't we form a functioning government. That's a good question. Must be inferior biology, might as well give up and stop trying.

Gambar

VIP
Asma macaan, one Coonmali boy doesn't represent all Somali guys.

This guy is an idiotic coonmali.
Yet Somali girls and women don’t get that same benefit of the doubt.

Somali men are supposed to be protectors and gate keepers of the Somali community and in the last 30+ years they’ve (majority) done a shitty job of it.

The brutal honest truth is Somali men need to take more responsibility. We are from a patriarchal society. The men are protectors.

We are Muslims at the end of the day, those girls were unmarried young women (teenagers) so he was supposed to be their protector along with their father. Where was their father? Stop the excuses and take responsibility. You can’t flip flop on responsibility. Follow Islam and take care of your families. You might not be married, but you are supposed to take care of your younger sisters.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I personally don't think our situation can be conflated with the situation of madows. For madows I see little hope for them, but for us it didn't have to be this way if our parents, especially the fathers, made different choices when they arrived here in the 90's.

This newer generation needs to make some better choices then, or else the cycle will repeat itself. Until the cycle becomes unbreakable, like with the Blacks in the US.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Yet Somali girls and women don’t get that same benefit of the doubt.

Somali men are supposed to be protectors and gate keepers of the Somali community and in the last 30+ years they’ve (majority) done a shitty job of it.

The brutal honest truth is Somali men need to take more responsibility. We are from a patriarchal society. The men are protectors.

We are Muslims at the end of the day, those girls were unmarried young women (teenagers) so he was supposed to be their protector along with their father. Where was their father? Stop the excuses and take responsibility. You can’t flip flop on responsibility. Follow Islam and take care of your families. You might not be married, but you are supposed to take care of your younger sisters.

Somali younger sisters pay the bills of their older brothers :lolbron:look at the abomination of our community :drakelaugh:

I agree, but I don't think Somalis are as primitve as you think. Madow waa madow meel kasta oo uu joogo, sheekadoodu wax la cuno, iyo wax la fuulo iyo futada oo la ruxo ma dhaafto, whether in the West or Africa. Laakiin Somalis I believe are in an intermediary stage between primitive and civilized and their environment ends up determining which side wins out. Look at the Somalis in Nairobi, filthy rich and educated. Same with the Somalis in Dubai and Qatar. Because there's no welfare there, thus no family breakdown and also the filthy degenerate hip-hop culture is not a way of life there. Compare those Somalis to the ones in the West and it's night and day.

What you said is very true. This reminds of my Ghanaian friend . She was telling me how she believed in child witches, and she was like all Africans believe in this. I said Somalis don't believe in all the child witch crap and she told me Somalis are not "real" African.

Somalis in some ways are not as caawan as the madow, we don't burn witches and we don't cut up albinos for good luck, neither do we believe sleeping with virgins cures aids. Nevertheless, it stands as a fact that we are in very sorry state, even worse than most of these primitive African countries. So my question still stand, what the hell is wrong with us Somalis and what does it take to fix this mess?

I agree with @Jodeci and @Asma that Somali men have failed their country and their women and their kids. But that's because I believe in patriarchy, which means men should be the leaders and take responsibility for those they are leading, and when thing go right they get praised and when things go wrong they have to accept the blame. But u two are feminists, why do u want to blame men as if we are responsible for you? Aren't you two against patriarchy?

Lol, at least you didn't pull a "not me and my family" argument.

Hm...why can't we form a functioning government. That's a good question. Must be inferior biology, might as well give up and stop trying.

Lol

First step in getting better is acknowledging that there is a disease. How can we fight the cancer if we believe to be perfectly healthy?

There is nothing wrong with criticising ourselves. We need to criticise to find solutions. The truth is there are deep problems in the Somali culture and the Somali way of life. If we don't come together as a people, there won't be anything called Somalia anymore.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
@jugjugwacwac I think with Patriarchy it is an extremely flawed concept in the Somali community, as there is no over sight at all, and our men are failing us. ( Us as in the entire community) :idontlike:

I'm just for team self, I really don't care for gender wars :mjswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.