Somali Boys are such an embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet Somali girls and women don’t get that same benefit of the doubt.

Somali men are supposed to be protectors and gate keepers of the Somali community and in the last 30+ years they’ve (majority) done a shitty job of it.

The brutal honest truth is Somali men need to take more responsibility. We are from a patriarchal society. The men are protectors.

We are Muslims at the end of the day, those girls were unmarried young women (teenagers) so he was supposed to be their protector along with their father. Where was their father? Stop the excuses and take responsibility. You can’t flip flop on responsibility. Follow Islam and take care of your families. You might not be married, but you are supposed to take care of your younger sisters.

Well that's the problem with our people, a majority of Somali males are given passes for lack of responsibilities. Somali parents pressure the girls to do well and take care of their responsibilities. The blame falls solely on the older generation of Somalis and they passed down that bad trait. Only a few Somalis from the older generation didn't follow that nasty trait. I was raised to take care of my responsibilities and be held accountable for my actions.

This Coonmali/Somalcoon wasn't raised properly and we can see it with the beta iyo cuck decisions that he made.

As for the father, we already know the situation with Somali dads in the west.

Actually, Somalis like to hide a lot of shidh, but during the afweyne era where everything was going downhill a lot of people were openly drinking and chewing. Some of his biggest stooges were functioning alcoholics. There were houses too. They were left over by the Italians. That’s why the religious fanatics were able to fill that vacuum because people wanted that kind of low class open behavior to stop. Somalis always had a huge addiction problem. It’s nothing new.

Man, people are dropping gems today. Wallahi I think a major root cause for our problems is our addictive personalities. This has to be genetic and I've seen it with countless Somalis. We literally become addicted and go to extremes, whether it's alcohol, fast food, khaat, weed and nowadays 'poppin pills and sippin lean', partying, even religion. It's difficult for us to practice moderation.

Gambar

VIP
Man, people are dropping gems today. Wallahi I think a major root cause for our problems is our addictive personalities. This has to be genetic and I've seen it with countless Somalis. We literally become and addicted and go to extremes, whether it's alcohol, fast food, khaat, weed, partying, even religion. It's difficult for us to practice moderation.
Somali people have the same problem Cali Beysteen do. They are easily addicted and they were also nomads who ruthlessly expanded their lands and fought against each other before the external forces came and wiped them out with disease.

The term Cali Beysteen came from old western films they’d watched. Because they kept dying in those films and were alcoholics, Somalis said life is cheap for them.

Rehabilitate the ones we can and shun the ones who don't want to change.

Somalis need to be forcefully educated and they have to abandon the stupidity. They chain innocent people with mental illness and abuse them, but yet allow cancerous people like drug addicts who destroy society to roam free.

I’d also say monitor your children and know who the hell theyre around at all times. This is the age of social media and technology. Your kids are not in the playground playing it and hide and go seek anymore, they’re seeing filthy stuff on tablets and other devices despite you not giving them one or allowing them to.

Somalis have to start being honest with themselves and stop protecting the murderers, predators, pedophiles, drug addicts, dead beats, losers etc. They’re ruining the community. There aren’t even Amina Mooges and Ahmed Hussein’s to make up for them. :noneck:

Gambar

VIP
Well that's the problem with our people, a majority of Somali males are given passes for lack of responsibilities. Somali parents pressure the girls to do well and take care of their responsibilities. The blame falls solely on the older generation of Somalis and they passed down that bad trait. Only a few Somalis from the older generation didn't follow that nasty trait. I was raised to take care of my responsibilities and be held accountable for my actions.

This Coonmali/Somalcoon wasn't raised properly and we can see it with the beta iyo cuck decisions that he made.

As for the father, we already know the situation with Somali dads in the west.
Those same boys oo aan masuul ahayn aspire to the same shidh their dead beat Aabos have, which is go marry a young virgin wife from Africa and stay with her 6 months out of the year because they are “men” and they are “entitled to it” meanwhile they’ve never filed taxes or been gainfully employed in their lives.

I don’t think other Somali boys grasp how bad it makes the rest of you guys look walle, and it’s such a shame. My youngest brother is the most mature kid ever and he has our Aabo and awowe to thank for that. You lead by example. Instead of being offended and defending them, call them out and guide them.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Somalis who come from good social class can end up having degenerate kids in the west. What do you expect from a single mother raising 7 kids all by herself

Those same boys oo aan masuul ahayn aspire to the same shidh their dead beat Aabos have, which is go marry a young virgin wife from Africa and stay with her 6 months out of the year because they are “men” and they are “entitled to it” meanwhile they’ve never filed taxes or been gainfully employed in their lives.

I don’t think other Somali boys grasp how bad it makes the rest of you guys look walle, and it’s such a shame. My youngest brother is the most mature kid ever and he has our Aabo and awowe to thank for that. You lead by example. Instead of being offended and defending them, call them out and guide them.

Somali parents spoil guys so much.

Somali people have the same problem Cali Beysteen do. They are easily addicted and they were also nomads who ruthlessly expanded their lands and fought against each other before the external forces came and wiped them out with disease.

The term Cali Beysteen came from old western films they’d watched. Because they kept dying in those films and were alcoholics, Somalis said life is cheap for them.

Somalis need to be forcefully educated and they have to abandon the stupidity. They chain innocent people with mental illness and abuse them, but yet allow cancerous people like drug addicts who destroy society to roam free.

I’d also say monitor your children and know who the hell theyre around at all times. This is the age of social media and technology. Your kids are not in the playground playing it and hide and go seek anymore, they’re seeing filthy stuff on tablets and other devices despite you not giving them one or allowing them to.

Somalis have to start being honest with themselves and stop protecting the murderers, predators, pedophiles, drug addicts, dead beats, losers etc. They’re ruining the community. There aren’t even Amina Mooges and Ahmed Hussein’s to make up for them. :noneck:

:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Somalis who come from good social class can end up having degenerate kids in the west. What do you expect from a single mother raising 7 kids all by herself

Yes, this is true if they make the fatal mistake of living in the hood, exposing the kids to constant madow degeneracy and taking welfare and thus absolving the father of any responsibility. But there's no doubt that kids whose parents are from good, classy and educated families have a better chance at being successful than other kids.

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
Somali parents spoil guys so much.
It’s a dog eat dog world, of course you are supposed to protect your children but you’re supposed to make them ready for the world as well. It’s a problem in Somalia too, some of the locals are mistrusting of dhalinyaro who come back because they know how some of them are entitled and f*cked up their life in the West. It’s disgusting that Somali send their murderous kids back to avoid justice. It sets such a bad example.

Gambar

VIP
Unfortunately they would. Humans, especially Somalis, thrive on denial and finding rationalizations for their mistakes. Forcing them to face the truth is like moving the window curtains back on vampires on a sunny day.
Exactly. Aniga waxaan sameyaa, I talk to random old Somali folks at the xalaal meat butcher or wherever and they give me the third degree. How do you know such good Somali? Were you born here? Who’s your dad? Nayaa you’re a lander somaha? They fight with me for about 10 minutes when I insist I’m not a lander.

After that they tell me their problems and I give them sound advice. They’re like tootsie rolls, you just have to get through the hard shell to get to the soft center. I know Somali people so well dealing with my Ayeyo and all her Ayeyo friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts