Somali Boys are such an embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still too much emphasis on blaming blacks in the west for your rachetness. The fact is that somalis brought this state of mind with them from somalia to the west (see below). Focusing on blacks seducing your people...which is just so damn ironic......focusing on that means you are missing the mark by a mile. Hold that mirror closer and you will find the answer.

mcconnell-somalia-jpg.32746

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Those same boys oo aan masuul ahayn aspire to the same shidh their dead beat Aabos have, which is go marry a young virgin wife from Africa and stay with her 6 months out of the year because they are “men” and they are “entitled to it” meanwhile they’ve never filed taxes or been gainfully employed in their lives.

I don’t think other Somali boys grasp how bad it makes the rest of you guys look walle, and it’s such a shame. My youngest brother is the most mature kid ever and he has our Aabo and awowe to thank for that. You lead by example. Instead of being offended and defending them, call them out and guide them.
I don't know how other Somali guys ain't embarrassed when they see Somali dads chilling at Starbucks with their friends over a cup of coffee half the day and even some talking about Xaaska maad ka baqanaysa why are you leaving so early? All of them drag each other down sida reerka la burburiyo

I think another big problem is the fact Somalis emphasize how important the girls role is with ayeeyo and their mom giving out advice to their daughter How to be a good wife but the sons get overlooked and neglected and Never get advice about how much responsibilities marriage life really is and how to be a good father to their kids most just take the dhaqan of their dad and how they were raised and roll with it

I think Somalis need to start calling out deadbeats The same way the term garoob is viewed negative should also be the case with deadbeats

One thing I find odd is many cases of guys that divorce the wife and the kids stay with her they distance themselves from them when in fact islamically speaking in case of a divorce the father must still provide for his kids

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
lol at 15 you should know whats right and wrong heck at 13 you should know completely what right and wrong is

World

VIP
Those girls were 15, their dumb brother who told them to come to Syria and married them off was in his twenties. He brainwashed his own kid sisters. I blame him 100%.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ers-flee-to-Syria-to-fight-with-al-Qaeda.html

Norwegian sisters flee to Syria to fight with al-Qaeda

An Interpol alert has been issued for two Norwegian sisters of Somalian origin who fled their homes to travel to Syria to fight with hardline Islamic groups in Syria
Oslo has launched a global hunt for two Norwegian teenage girls of Somali origin who have allegedly travelled to Syria to support the rebels in the war-torn country, police said.

Police said in a statement the teenagers, aged 16 and 19, had been reported missing on Friday and had reportedly been spotted near the Syrian border.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The moron threatened to conquer Constantinople and Rome. Those places haven’t been relevant in hundreds of years.
:dead:
You clearly don’t know anything about Islamic eschatology hence the reason you haven’t grasped the significance of Constantinople (Istanbul) Rome (Russia orthodox Christian world)

I don't know how other Somali guys ain't embarrassed when they see Somali dads chilling at Starbucks with their friends over a cup of coffee half the day and even some talking about Xaaska maad ka baqanaysa why are you leaving so early? All of them drag each other down sida reerka la burburiyo

I think another big problem is the fact Somalis emphasize how important the girls role is with ayeeyo and their mom giving out advice to their daughter How to be a good wife but the sons get overlooked and neglected and Never get advice about how much responsibilities marriage life really is and how to be a good father to their kids most just take the dhaqan of their dad and how they were raised and roll with it

I think Somalis need to start calling out deadbeats The same way the term garoob is viewed negative should also be the case with deadbeats

One thing I find odd is many cases of guys that divorce the wife and the kids stay with her they distance themselves from them when in fact islamically speaking in case of a divorce the father must still provide for his kids

When I think of the relationships... I see angry baby mama/ daddy drama. The divorces are usually bitter and one thing I noticed is the fathers tend to leave the city or country, leaving the kids with the mother. Usually he remarries and totally forgets his kids or if they're in the same city the women is bitter and will refuse the kids to see or acknowledge their dad. The boys definitely need good role models and someone who will tutor and lead them the right pathway.

I also have to say this isn't always true I've met good/hardworking somali boys and some wild ass girls :cosbyhmm:

Those girls made their own decision to be terrorist s and the blame solely is on them. Nothing more. The brother doesn’t need to be blamed for their actions.

Those girls made their own decision to be terrorist s and the blame solely is on them. Nothing more. The brother doesn’t need to be blamed for their actions.

Ofcourse it was their decision but don't you think their brother being in Syria influenced the decision to leave and join?

Ofcourse it was their decision but don't you think their brother being in Syria influenced the decision to leave and join?
They had everything and they lost it all to be passed around fighters. We have so many opportunities to prosper in the west that could not have been possible back home. If anyone is to be blamed, it should be the parents.

They had everything and they lost it all to be passed around fighters. We have so many opportunities to prosper in the west that could not have been possible back home. If anyone is to be blamed, it should be the parents.

I wouldn't be surprised if the parents agreed or maybe influenced it in a way because how do three kids from the same family fall victim to an ideology like isis?

:siilaanyolaugh:We have to keep eyes on the Hablos & odeeys. Some of them are sending their welfare Cheque to terrorists in Somalia and abroad through dahabshil, Amal etc..(Minnesota)

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Someone does something unrelated to many, yet you pin it on the male population?
Shut the hell up. 2bit-gender war having-nonsense bait.

:nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl:

@jugjugwacwac

I agree with everything you said apart from your shameful comments on Banu Israel, you cannot judge their entire historical condition to just present times and dub them primitive as a result, especially with the ideological, cultural, psychological and even physical wars that were waged upon them for the best part of 400 years as a result of them abandoning their deen.

They had more numerous and better civilisations than the majority of others, don't let their present day conditions cloud your judgements, even in their current predicament they are far better off then all other blacks financially.

None were more primitive historically then the Neanderthal cave dwelling Europeans themselves, no other civilization suffered the plagues they did due to their filthy hygiene and pre stone age practices.

Every dog has his day in this world, those that were seen as the most barbarian race of people by the Roman's (Germanic tribes and the Anglo Hordes) have now come to dominate them all.

12144321_912929075447801_1906682513_n.jpg

They were so enraged by the Bantu nose on the Sphinx in Egypt, they shot it off out of intense rage and jealousy.

World

VIP
@jugjugwacwac

I agree with everything you said apart from your shameful comments on Banu Israel, you cannot judge their entire historical condition to just present times and dub them primitive as a result, especially with the ideological, cultural, psychological and even physical wars that were waged upon them for the best part of 400 years as a result of them abandoning their deen.

They had more numerous and better civilisations than the majority of others, don't let their present day conditions cloud your judgements, even in their current predicament they are far better off then all other blacks financially.

None were more primitive historically then the Neanderthal cave dwelling Europeans themselves, no other civilization suffered the plagues they did due to their filthy hygiene and pre stone age practices.

Every dog has his day in this world, those that were seen as the most barbarian race of people by the Roman's (Germanic tribes and the Anglo Hordes) have now come to dominate them all.

12144321_912929075447801_1906682513_n.jpg

They were so enraged by the Bantu nose on the Sphinx in Egypt, they shot it off out of intense rage and jealousy.
m6pxuunm0d6z.jpg
ca0.jpg

Those girls were 15, their dumb brother who told them to come to Syria and married them off was in his twenties. He brainwashed his own kid sisters. I blame him 100%.
They are 15 they should know not to go to ISIS for god sakes. Girls have no agency

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
When I think of the relationships... I see angry baby mama/ daddy drama. The divorces are usually bitter and one thing I noticed is the fathers tend to leave the city or country, leaving the kids with the mother. Usually he remarries and totally forgets his kids or if they're in the same city the women is bitter and will refuse the kids to see or acknowledge their dad. The boys definitely need good role models and someone who will tutor and lead them the right pathway.

I also have to say this isn't always true I've met good/hardworking somali boys and some wild ass girls :cosbyhmm:

That's why when you divorce you sit down like adults and close that chapter And focus on how to best raising your kids

All that fighting and telling the ex wife you're getting remarried is just childish

Status
Not open for further replies.