Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Screenshot_20171025-002025.jpg

Teenagers do stupid things. :trumpsmirk:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Their older brother pimped then out to nasty Arab terrorist. The older brother is a another example of how Somali boys keep embarrassing us.

Oh, so the girls had no agency of their own? How convenient. :rolleyes:

Well, don't let me get in the way of your venting. As you were.

Those girls were 15, their dumb brother who told them to come to Syria and married them off was in his twenties. He brainwashed his own kid sisters. I blame him 100%.

I love how you use this word. Day in and day out all the boys do on this site is bash Somali girls 24/7, how were are all qashin and embarasing, well now you get a little taste of your own medicine, it isn't so nice, is it?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Those girls were 15, their dumb brother who told them to come to Syria and married them off was in his twenties. He brainwashed his own kid sisters. I blame him 100%.

Everyone is radicalized by someone. And these girls were 17, almost adults.

I guess Somali boys aren't given the same "oh poor babies got brainwashed" sympathy card? Once they are brainwashed they should be blamed for their own actions? How interesting.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I love how you use this word. Day in and day out all the boys do on this site is bash Somali girls 24/7, how were are all qashin and embarasing, well now you get a little taste of your own medicine, it isn't so nice, is it?

When do i shit on Somali girls? My own medicine kulaha :duck:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
No one can be forced to do anything in the West.
These girls had the life that many people die to get.

They wanted to go there on their own will.

No one can be forced to do anything in the West.
These girls had the life that many people die to get.

They wanted to go there on their own will.

Nothing happens in a vacuum. Their older adult brother who was in his twenties, radicalised his teenager sisters and then sold them off to marriage. He had a huge part to play in this.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time

giphy.gif

What a coon brother, selling his sisters to be slaves :gucciwhat:

Not interested in another gender war thread, but @Asma is right about one thing, those two girls had the biggest cuck for a brother. He literally pimped his sisters out to Arab beasts. Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.