Somali Bantus

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Deport 90% of Bantus [leave some to do menial/maid work].

Destroy/annihilate terrorists & recapture land from the bantu terrorist cult. Kill every single last one of them.

After those two objectives are accomplished [especially destroying terrorists] then Somaliland should be next for reconquest.
Brutal takes. Have some self respect

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
They did not predate Somalis and are not indigenous. We must reject this bullshit. However, they are industrious hard workers that don’t cause problems. It’s best to leave them alone and let them live as equal citizens with the same rights and responsibilities. 3% is manageable.

Your mask is slipping.

I looked up the source that Habar Shisheeye recommended as a 'good book'.

This is the very first paragraph on Jreer/Bantus. Apparently, they could be the majority of the sedentary people in L/Jubba, M/Jubba, Gedo, Bakool, Bay, L/Shabelle, M/Shabelle, Hiiraan, (Banaadir) and a supposed 10th region :chrisfreshhah:

1705582356624.jpeg

I can't take this Jreer/Bantu author or Habar Shisheeye serious kkk. Throughout the book, the guy reduces ethnic Somalis to just 'nomads', the same talking points as this sspoter.

The Bantu Madow Somalis: Unearthing Apartheid in the Horn of Africa by professor Mohamed eno. It's a really good book.​

https://www.researchgate.net/public...is_Unearthing_Apartheid_in_the_Horn_of_Africa

Last edited:

attash

Amaan Duule
I was gonna say something about that specific line until I saw your post lmao only an ajnabi would say some dumb shit like that, then again, it has an unusual amount of knowledge of Somalia so I wager it’s a barwani or something
Definitely an Ethiopian of some sort. He/she/it started their trolling career on SSpot trying to negate the Somali involvement in the Futuh and the Adal sultanate and replace Somali history with "ethio-semites". It was later that they tried replacing Somali history in the south with Arabs and Bantus. But if the beginning of their career is anything to go by, the nickname "HabashiSteven" is accurate.

From your participation in this forum, I know that you are an Ethiopian prostitute who has a bad past due to his enslaved ancestors
Reminds me of this one Xabashi that learnt the ins and outs of Somali culture (including clans) just to troll Somalis on twitter. He/she was called "NegusBahri" and also went by other names.

Somali Bantus don’t even bother anyone. The real threats are (some) landers that bootyclap for any gaal that will give them attention or recognition
Exactly. I'd prefer them to landers any day. Furthermore they don't have the small job like cleaning is ceeb attitude that the majority of Somalis do, whether it is construction or even something simple as dhar dhaqoow iyaga kaa horeeyo. They are a positive contribution to Somalia.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I don't get the idea of hating people who's ancestors were displaced. If a somali bantu is willing to die for the nation and contribute to its development then they should be treated with the upmost respect. We should act like cadaans and blindly hate people for things not in their control.

Som

VIP
3% is ridiculously low. The old Somali Democratic republic census said bantus were 5% . If we consider the whole of Somalia including SL I'd say 10% Bantu is more accurate. Somali bantus are Somali citizens , I have no issue with them.

tbh i dont agree with the notion that they were former slave and dont deserve any right, your tribe use to be subject of kenediid and if it was up too me id take the bantus before your people. Lets send the Madowweyne too galmudug since you both share history and harsh treatment from the nomads? is that okey?
Why would the Somali Bantu community move to Galmudug? They are indigenous to the Shebelle and Jubba rivers. Before the Civil War, many Majeerteen clans (particularly Reer Mahad) settled on the banks of the Shebelle and Jubba rivers because their towns became uninhabitable due to reoccurring droughts and the destruction of water wells caused by Said Barre in 1978. Many died due to extreme thirst and hunger.

Kenediid never enslaved or ruled over my clan. Why does your clan have a false sense of superiority and pride over other Qabils? Are you trying to overcompensate due to your lack of history and civilization?

Why would the Somali Bantu community move to Galmudug? They are indigenous to the Shebelle and Jubba rivers. Before the Civil War, many Majeerteen clans (particularly Reer Mahad) settled on the banks of the Shebelle and Jubba rivers because their towns became uninhabitable due to reoccurring droughts and the destruction of water wells caused by Said Barre in 1978. Many died due to extreme thirst and hunger.

Kenediid never enslaved or ruled over my clan. Why does your clan have a false sense of superiority and pride over other Qabils? Are you trying to overcompensate due to your lack of history and civilization?
Why did you conveniently ignore Garadshabelle? You always do this when you are exposed.

Why did you conveniently ignore Garadshabelle? You always do this when you are exposed.

What expectation do you have from someone who always downplays anything to do with ethnic Somalis? And then trying to convince us that she/he/it happens to be one, lol. Just ignore that sspoter.

Trending