Somali Bantus

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Somali Bantus are Somali (nationally).

Enough with the hate already. I’d admit I too was cautious on their population growths but in actuality this fear only stems from diasporas never back home

And I wonder why exactly.

non of you guys want to live on your own country so why care when you don’t live with them?

We already have other issue to solve in Somalia.

If Somali Bantu help the country by contributing to the economy and people.

Why kick them out exactly?

The hate is getting pretty backwards and boring.

They’ll stay as long as they like.

The Bantu Madow Somalis: Unearthing Apartheid in the Horn of Africa by professor Mohamed eno. It's a really good book.​

Dude, their facial features aren't even meant for a harsh dessert environment. They look like they came out of the congo yesterday. We don't support bantu expansion nor the blatant falsification of History @HabarSteven12 We understand your baby daddy is a bantu man, and he left you for a 400 pound white woman.

The sans predate our migration it’s not far fetched that other groups also inhibited the region. Relax I’m just curious
They were hunter gathers who lived alongside cushitic people for many millenniums it isn't a far-fetched theory but a fact. However, to say that a bantu who reached East Africa less than 2,000 are indigenous is quite laughable. Plus the khiosans hunter gathers , and many other tribes were killed off and driven out of their homes and those who survived were forcibly assimilated.

Why would the Somali Bantu community move to Galmudug? They are indigenous to the Shebelle and Jubba rivers. Before the Civil War, many Majeerteen clans (particularly Reer Mahad) settled on the banks of the Shebelle and Jubba rivers because their towns became uninhabitable due to reoccurring droughts and the destruction of water wells caused by Said Barre in 1978. Many died due to extreme thirst and hunger.

Kenediid never enslaved or ruled over my clan. Why does your clan have a false sense of superiority and pride over other Qabils? Are you trying to overcompensate due to your lack of history and civilization?
Where did you get the idea that they are indigenous from?

Why would they move to Kenya when Somali Bantu are indigenous to south-central Somalia? The Somali Bantu are a remote descendant of early indigenous farming communities predating Somali pastoralist migration into south-central Somalia.

Somali nomads are constantly on the move in search of water and pasture. They keep moving because most of their land is uninhabitable due to the harsh and unbearable climate as well as scarce resources. This notion that Somali Bantu are all ex-slaves recently brought into Somalia and that they need to go back to their homeland is intellectually dishonest.

:dzmxmmb:

For the first time in your life, you're making sense now. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Btw, leave the Somali nomads alone.

Last edited: