Somali Bantus

I’ve actually heard about them predating our migration mind if you share your sources? I’d love to learn more
The predating thing is complete BS. They said the same thing about Tutsis before driving them to near extinction through genocide. It's a narrative they like to use when trying to justify displacing native African groups who aren't related to them.

Apparently Africa, the second largest continent, and the most genetically diverse, belongs to them only, all of us who aren't one of them dropped out of the sky yesterday 🙄

Last edited:
I'm actually finished Walahi.

Bantus in Southern somali before Somalis.

Your realise cushites were living on the peninsula for nearly 8 000 years.
Bantus came about and expanded from Cameroon south West Nigeria about
3,000 years ago.
The sans predate our migration it’s not far fetched that other groups also inhibited the region. Relax I’m just curious

Nah you’re wrong there’s slight prognathism either way phenotypic approximation aren’t always accurate. The everyday Somalis I encounter that haven’t had braces do have noticeable levels of prognathism.
that's due to poor mouth development (caused by mouth breathing), not genetics. Look at pictures of healthy nomads from the 1800s, the difference between them and modern Somalis is crazy.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
The sans predate our migration it’s not far fetched that other groups also inhibited the region. Relax I’m just curious
The khoi sans are the oldest race and controlled most of Africa. Hunter gatherers that Cushitic and Nilotic nomadic people displaced. Not even talking about Cushitic but the genesis of the Somali ethnicity and still the bantus were no where close to the peninsula.

There is no such thing as bantu indigenous to east Africa. They're all post Cushitic and post Somali
They have been living in East Africa for thousands of years lol. I'm not saying there were there before Cushites but they have been around long enough to be considered indigenous. Otherwise, many people like Europeans, Arabs, Japanese and more shouldn't be indigenous to their lands either.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
They have been living in East Africa for thousands of years lol. I'm not saying there were there before Cushites but they have been around long enough to be considered indigenous. Otherwise, many people like Europeans, Arabs, Japanese and more shouldn't be indigenous to their lands either.
Only 2500 max when they entered east Africa.

And yes those people's are migrants. Turks aren't indigenous to Anatolia.

that's due to poor mouth development (caused by mouth breathing), not genetics. Look at pictures of healthy nomads from the 1800s, the difference between them and modern Somalis is crazy.
Mmm maybe maybe not. I’ve seen old nomads with protruding mouths., that look isn’t only seen in Somalis I’ve also noticed it in ethnic Saudis. I doubt it’s only environmental.

Interesting. Sources?

Mmm maybe maybe not. I’ve seen old nomads with protruding mouths., that look isn’t only seen in Somalis I’ve also noticed it in ethnic Saudis. I doubt it’s only environmental.
Again, its mouth-breathing and poor facial development from eating processed shit and not enough breast feeding. Environment and diet plays a much bigger role in your aesthetics than your genetics do.

A few threads ago you were going on about Northern Somalis being short and mixed, which is ironic, because we tend to be the purest Somalis (usually scoring 98-100% on genetics tests). Not sure what narrative you're trying to push, but it's noticed.

Again, its mouth-breathing and poor facial development. Environment plays a much bigger role in your aesthetics than your genetics do.

A few threads ago you were going on about Northern Somalis being short and mixed, which is ironic, because we tend to be the purest (usually scoring 98-100% on genetics tests). Not sure what agenda you're trying to push, but it's noticed.
I’m also a northerner?? I literally said that I’m dhulbahante & Og 😭😭 what agenda do I have? Observable facts seem to have you triggered beloved

I’m also a northerner?? I literally said that I’m dhulbahante & Og 😭😭 what agenda do I have? Observable facts seem to have you triggered beloved
They're not facts girl. What I'm saying is scientifically backed, you just go by personal observations and anecdotes.

attash

Amaan Duule
It's not plausible for Bantus to be indigenous to the South at all, since they aren't even native to East Africa in general. The only people who lived in the South before Somalis were other Cushitic groups, and perhaps some Omotic and Khoi-San groups. Like I said, the only Bantu group that expanded past the Tana River were the Bajunis who live in the coast between the mouth of the Jubba and the mouth of the Tana. If there were Bantus indigenous to southern Somalia, there would have been Bantu groups indigenous to southern Ethiopia as well (which is closer to Bantu lands), but you won't find any of them there.

It's not plausible for Bantus to be indigenous to the South at all, since they aren't even native to East Africa in general. The only people who lived in the South before Somalis were other Cushitic groups, and perhaps some Omotic and Khoi-San groups. Like I said, the only Bantu group that expanded past the Tana River were the Bajunis who live in the coast between the mouth of the Jubba and the mouth of the Tana. If there were Bantus indigenous to southern Somalia, there would have been Bantu groups indigenous to southern Ethiopia as well (which is closer to Bantu lands), but you won't find any of them there.
Interesting I wonder where the guy who claimed they predated our expansion got his info from..

Your mask is slipping.
I was gonna say something about that specific line until I saw your post lmao only an ajnabi would say some dumb shit like that, then again, it has an unusual amount of knowledge of Somalia so I wager it’s a barwani or something