Somali Bantus

@HabarSteven12 If you’re a troll then you’re an excellent one ngl, if you actually believe the stuff you post then I have unfortunate news to tell you about your IQ
:gaasdrink:
Lol, you have the moral audacity to speak about IQ. Somali nomads are not a settled population. They are constantly on the move in search of pasture and water for their livestock. They keep moving because most of their land is uninhabitable due to the harsh and unbearable climate as well as scarce resources. The Somali bantu inhabited the Shebelle and Jubba rivers prior to the migration of Somali nomads to the agriculturally rich lands in the south. The vast majority of Somalis don't even know how to farm. Do some reading before speaking to me, you intellectually illiterate nomad.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
I've always seen some people worry about Somali bantu population and how they are apparently taking over (southern) Somalia but where did these fears come from? I haven't been in Xamar in a long time so I don't know exactly what the demographic situation is like over there now but as far as I can tell, Madowweyn represents less than 3% of our population. They have always been an insular group that hardly mix with Hawiye and Darood

This post isn't meant to hate on Somali bantu of whom many are hardworking and deserve to be apart of the nation but I don't understand why some nationalists and others believe them to be a threat. The only demographic threat I see are the Oromo/Ethiopians.
Inshallah we going to send them to Tanzania 🙏

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Lol, you have the moral audacity to speak about IQ. Somali nomads are not a settled population. They are constantly on the move in search of pasture and water for their livestock. They keep moving because most of their land is uninhabitable due to the harsh and unbearable climate as well as scarce resources. The Somali bantu inhabited the Shebelle and Jubba rivers prior to the migration of Somali nomads to the agriculturally rich lands in the south. The vast majority of Somalis don't even know how to farm. Do some reading before speaking to me, you intellectually illiterate nomad.
Actually retarded take I disproved for the last 5 months

Keep dreaming, you delusional nomad. The Somali Bantu community is not going anywhere. The Somali Bantu are a remote descendant of early indigenous farming communities predating Somali pastoralist migration into south-central Somalia.

The nomadic Somali tribes have invaded and forcefully occupied most of the Shebelle and Jubba rivers from the indigenous Bantu-speaking tribes. Once Somalia has a strong, functioning government, the nomads illegally occupying the Shebelle and Jubba rivers will be sent back to their impoverished desert lands in the north.
From your participation in this forum, I know that you are an Ethiopian prostitute who has a bad past due to his enslaved ancestors

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
bantus never expanded over even northern Kenya.

North half of Kenya was always oromo and somali. The bantus in Somalia trace their Dna to Tanzania where the Omani Arabs took their sl@ves from zanzibar and sold them to somalis in coastal cities who then Brought them into the trade within the Somali peninsula and landed on southern farms.
Give me a source. Am I just supposed to believe you just cause you said so?

They are a peaceful and hardworking minority population, only very visible because they have been heavily displaced. Don't let the cries of incels and faux nationalists scare you, they're also going nowhere as they're fully accepted into the fabric of somali society.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Give me a source. Am I just supposed to believe you just cause you said so?
It's common knowledge everyone knows this but I'll get you a source when I wake up.

Look at this racial map of Kenya. Yellow are Somali and Oromo. Tell me how bantus are gonna cross all that yellow to end up in Jubaland.

kenya-ethnic-map (1).jpg

I’ve actually heard about them predating our migration mind if you share your sources? I’d love to learn more

Khaemwaset

VIP
I’ve actually heard about them predating our migration mind if you share your sources? I’d love to learn more
I'm actually finished Walahi.

Bantus in Southern somali before Somalis.

Your realise cushites were living on the peninsula for nearly 8 000 years.
Bantus came about and expanded from Cameroon south West Nigeria about
3,000 years ago.

Khaemwaset

VIP
I'm actually finished Walahi.

Bantus in Southern somali before Somalis.

Your realise cushites were living on the peninsula for nearly 8 000 years.
Bantus came about and expanded from Cameroon south West Nigeria about
3,000 years ago.
@Lais show me a single source of bantus being anywhere in aast Africa before Cushites and Nilotes