Somali-Bantu ethnicity tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
You guys are so racist. Absolutely disgusting. The Somali-Bantu never did did wrong by the Somali but you guys are full of hate for them for some reason. I bet yall ass kiss for white people but hate on other blacks. You guys are bunch of pussies, seriously.

Says as if he's gonna get an extra credit for hating arabs too. Is it a coincidence that racists tend to be dumb?
Im not a racist. Not possible. I was merely stating a opinion. Just because i believe theres an agenda to bantutize somalia doesnt mean im wrong. Lol 20k to 25k united bantus from uganda rwanda kenya and habeshis. Theres an agenda. I could care less if somalis all became bantus. Doesnt affect me at all. But the fact that nobody is talking about it unless calling it racist is sad. Bantus took over africa last 100 years and counting.

Galaeri

Madows live on most pristine farmland along the Jubba and Shebelle. To say they don't own any land is completely outrageous. Also the Madow community is very large, they are definitely one of the largest tribes/communities in Southern Somalia. They will get take their right eventually and f*ck up the Hawiye's lol.

Isn't it ironic that the bantu has been oppressed in Somali all these centuries and now they are one of the oppressors in Mogadishu. Wallahi it gots to be karma.

I already see somalis that look like bantus tbh. Lol bosasso has alot. So does soouthern regions as well as northern. Theyre spreading like wildfire hahah

Galaeri

Im not a racist. Not possible. I was merely stating a opinion. Just because i believe theres an agenda to bantutize somalia doesnt mean im wrong. Lol 20k to 25k united bantus from uganda rwanda kenya and habeshis. Theres an agenda. I could care less if somalis all became bantus. Doesnt affect me at all. But the fact that nobody is talking about it unless calling it racist is sad. Bantus took over africa last 100 years and counting.

Cut out the conspiracy theories. Nobody is trying to eradicate our race. Jesus.

Madows live on most pristine farmland along the Jubba and Shebelle. To say they don't own any land is completely outrageous. Also the Madow community is very large, they are definitely one of the largest tribes/communities in Southern Somalia. They will get take their right eventually and f*ck up the Hawiye's lol.

Isn't it ironic that the bantu has been oppressed in Somali all these centuries and now they are one of the oppressors in Mogadishu. Wallahi it gots to be karma.
Brah see how blind these people are. They think i was being racist for stating facts about agricultural lands. Sad times. Bantus stragetically took those places after the civil war. They stayed and didnt flee. I think they started leaving somalia in the late 2000s. Like 2009 to present

Keep repeating that you might eventually convince yourself.
Lol read what i write so you may evolve in your thinking. I dont care about bantus. Just stating mere things i noticed. But the fact that you wont aknowledge it. Makes me wonder as a somali. How do you really feel. You probally agree with me

Galaeri

Bro. Bantu's lived along the river for centuries. They established communities there and used to welcome run away slaves. It is in the history. They even live along the river in Ethiopia, they have always been there.

And they do live in PL not because they are trying to breed out somalis but because PL gave them refuge. Somaliland chased them and the Rahanweyne out but PL is ahead of these clowns, PL is the home of god fearing Somalis. They even allowed HG to live in Gaalkacyo which has now lead to their dismay. If southern Somalia would get better these people would go back home.

Galaeri

Lol you think Sayid Barre would let this happen? I dont think so. The general was two steps ahead of his plotters time just crept on old sayid.

Siad Barre gave the Bantu positions in the Somali government. He didn't have anything against these poor Muslims.

Bro. Bantu's lived along the river for centuries. They established communities there and used to welcome run away slaves. It is in the history. They even live along the river in Ethiopia, they have always been there.

And they do live in PL not because they are trying to breed out somalis but because PL gave them refuge. Somaliland chased them and the Rahanweyne out but PL is ahead of these clowns, PL is the home of god fearing Somalis. They even allowed HG to live in Gaalkacyo which has now lead to their dismay. If southern Somalia would get better these people would go back home.
Man first of somalialand didnt chase anyone out their a tribal enclave themselves those israelies. However Puntland is a breeding ground for bantus. When i seen them. I was wtf. Are these even somalis? They aint somali yo. They bred with bantus for yeaaars. Maybe 70 years. Anyways puntland had no control or power so unfortunatley they couldnt stop it. Bantus massacred many people in the south.

Lol read what i write so you may evolve in your thinking. I dont care about bantus. Just stating mere things i noticed. But the fact that you wont aknowledge it. Makes me wonder as a somali. How do you really feel. You probally agree with me
Evolve into racist? No thanks.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
i'm not racist, it's just an opinion :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending