220px-A_Somali_man.jpeg

We up next

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
The old man with the little girl.
:drakelaugh::lolbron::russ::pachah1::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Do you see the purple arrow of doom or not????

These niggas aint stopping until all of Africa is theirs. Tribble tier ppl wallahi.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Keep sleeping my niggas

The-Bantu-expansion-3000-1000-BC.gif

15s3a6f.jpg

Theyre coming my ahahahaha

ef8dc92b5dd01eee1461c46ea960833f.jpg

Got btfo by Bantus

0917charlie.jpg

Literally hunted and eaten like animals by Bantu, nearly extinct

220px-Iraqw_Man.jpg

Our Southern Cushitic cousins, totally gone ;_;

220px-A_Somali_man.jpeg

We up next

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
word? the last wave of the bantu expansion was 1000 years ago. if thats the case these niggas patient as f*ck :damn:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
word? the last wave of the bantu expansion was 1000 years ago. if thats the case these niggas patient as f*ck :damn:

:chrisfreshhah:

They crossed the Rubicon in the mid 19th century as slaves, and have since morphed into a vanguard for their eventual takeover of the Horn. There are now 1 million of them in southern Somalia, from 80,000 at the dawn of the civil war

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

If we do not learn from history, we will be their latest victim in their two millennia of brutal conquest and forced assimilation.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.

They crossed the Rubicon in the mid 19th century as slaves, and have since morphed into a vanguard for their eventual takeover of the Horn. There are now 1 million of them in southern Somalia, from 80,000 at the dawn of the civil war

If we do not learn from history, we will be their latest victim in their two millennia of brutal conquest and forced assimilation.
Racist mofos.
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::lolbron::russ::pachah1::mjlol:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
tfw when khoisans are down to 100k and they may very well have been the most populous ethnic group on planet earth at one point

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
also look at sandawe and south cushite just sandwiched in the middle

hang in there my niggas

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
I wasn't racist, I just pointed the facts.
"Somali bantus" are not ethnic Somalis nor should they claim to be. INFIDEL!!

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf

:bell:

i dont buy that marginalized former slaves are somehow trying to take over the country. reminds me of the stealth jihad canard that cadaan ppl like to bring up against muslims. learning from history is one thing, but we're talking about literally ancient history. we're talking B.C., even Jesus would consider it ancient history :chrisfreshhah:

i dont buy that marginalized former slaves are somehow trying to take over the country. reminds me of the stealth jihad canard that cadaan ppl like to bring up against muslims. learning from history is one thing, but we're talking about literally ancient history. we're talking B.C., even Jesus would consider it ancient history :chrisfreshhah:

Rwanda was just 20 year ago one million Tutsi in 3 months were killed by Hutu

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

I'm not saying it's intentional, it's just a consequence of their sedentary agrarian society and their truly mind boggling birth rates. They went from 80k to a million in 25 years, and now comprise 10℅ of the population.

I crunched some numbers, although i was really high at the time, but they basically have increased their population by 1150%, every year they're increasing their population by 46%, 460,000 bantu babies a year, 4 million in a decade, another 25 years they're like 12 million.

History has shown they've done this for 2 millennia, exterminating entire races along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending