Somali-Bantu ethnicity tag

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is racism? INFIDEL.
Wow, seriously? From the very first comment you made in this thread right down to the one before this one.

At least racists like white nationalists own up to their own racism and don't adopt an oblivious attitude. :O27GWRK:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Wow, seriously? From the very first comment you made in this thread right down to the one before this one.

At least racists like white nationalists own up to their own racism and don't adopt an oblivious attitude. :O27GWRK:
You didn't answer my question. INFIDEL.

We all belong to human race and none of us had chosen his ethnicity in life. However the Somalis are in deep hole right now. While we are killing each other, the Bantu are flourishing and working in every field. Abdirashiid Muhyidin (Bantu)is top singer in Somalia and he is representative of Somalia in Arabic shows. His dad is Somalia 's new ambassador in Libya. Keep sleeping Somalis. Plz nobody is calling for killing anyone just take control of yourselves
View attachment 8196

I love his song 'I'm Somali and I'm proud'.

You're still dodging the question. INFIDEL.
The question has no legitimacy. You're trying to argue for a definition of racism that precludes you. :icon lol:

Honestly, you racists are fucking simpletons. You don't realise it, but other people see through you. :O27GWRK:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
The question has no legitimacy. You're trying to argue for a definition of racism that precludes you. :icon lol:

Honestly, you racists are fucking simpletons. You don't realise it, but other people see through you. :O27GWRK:
I'm still waiting for an answer.
:sass2:

INFIDEL.

Theres already bantu blood in alot of somalis already. Through breeding with bantus. Some somalis i look at them and wonder where their forefathers banged some bantu or vice versa somali women lol the bantu expansion is taking over cushtic people. Ther is how many more amisom? 20k or 25k? Anyways the unlimited brothels thats in Xamar is a breeding ground for more bantus. Bantus actually control some large amounts of argicultural land. I say somalia will be wipped clean of ethnc somalis in 40 to 50 years. Maybe less because diaspora breeding outside of somalis.lmao

And all of you saying this "bantu that" i dont hate them. But seeing them expand like they are. Makes you wonder if thin nosed people will be extreminate like the tutsis in rwanda? A tutsi once told me our grandparents came from somalia. I believe her. Now look at her. They lool bantu themselves lmao

There's having an opinion, then there's despicable racism. A bachelor's degree, maybe, but probably from Trump university. :icon lol:
Naya trump is going to win. That hillary lost cuz of her emails. Lol trump shall steer the ship of USA in the right direction

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Theres already bantu blood in alot of somalis already. Through breeding with bantus. Some somalis i look at them and wonder where their forefathers banged some bantu or vice versa somali women lol the bantu expansion is taking over cushtic people. Ther is how many more amisom? 20k or 25k? Anyways the unlimited brothels thats in Xamar is a breeding ground for more bantus. Bantus actually control some large amounts of argicultural land. I say somalia will be wipped clean of ethnc somalis in 40 to 50 years. Maybe less because diaspora breeding outside of somalis.lmao
You need to get help as soon as possible. Madows dont control agricultural land, they are workers. There is a big difference. They hold no power or control any land.

Now you're just having a verbal diarrhoea.

I'm not surprised that you support Trump. He attracts racists like flies seeking honey.
I can make quirky innuedos as well. You make me vomit but i took asprin instead
20161031_180936.jpg

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
And all of you saying this "bantu that" i dont hate them. But seeing them expand like they are. Makes you wonder if thin nosed people will be extreminate like the tutsis in rwanda? A tutsi once told me our grandparents came from somalia. I believe her. Now look at her. They lool bantu themselves lmao
are u worried about peoples lives, or thin noses my nigga :mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.