Somali Australians: How many lived in this flat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@ebyaaney this bird remind me of you :chrisfreshhah:

IMG_3374.PNG

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
the event used to be lit a few years back. Wallahi i remember back in the day like 2011 and shit when the place was packed and the games were epic,i miss those days wallahi,i was so underwhelmed today :kanyehmm::kanyehmm:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
What happened the other day?

I heard there was a fight some nikkas were brandishing machetes :deadosama::deadosama::deadosama:

When did they turn into Madows? Machestes.... :hova:

the event used to be lit a few years back. Wallahi i remember back in the day like 2011 and shit when the place was packed and the games were epic,i miss those days wallahi,i was so underwhelmed today :kanyehmm::kanyehmm:
That's because somaliweek ay ka shidneyd. I was at asfa too looool

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
That's because somaliweek ay ka shidneyd. I was at asfa too looool
it was boring af, i didn't even finish the match ,me and my boys left at 1 nil Sydney was winning,do you know the final score.wallah i dont know why they call it Australian Somali football association half the players were madow:what1:.The madows were dominating the pitch and showed the baasto fiino fiino Somali's the power of soor,wallahi they were bodying niggas like no tommorrow:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Galaeri

it was boring af, i didn't even finish the match ,me and my boys left at 1 nil Sydney was winning,do you know the final score.wallah i dont know why they call it Australian Somali football association half the players were madow:what1:.The madows were dominating the pitch and showed the baasto fiino fiino Somali's the power of soor,wallahi they were bodying niggas like no tommorrow:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

What happened at Somali week last time cuzzy? I heard there was fight? Do you know about it?

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
What happened at Somali week last time cuzzy? I heard there was fight? Do you know about it?
naah i aint a heidleberg brother,i used to live flem when i was younger hence my loyalties lie with asfa laakin i'm slowly regretting my decision seeing as it was dry as f*ck.

Galaeri

naah i aint a heidleberg brother,i used to live flem when i was younger hence my loyalties lie with asfa laakin i'm slowly regretting my decision seeing as it was dry as f*ck.

:siilaanyolaugh: I am gonna raise my kids to hate on Heidelberg nikkas. Gang Gang.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?

I might play next year, put my NPL skills where its worth. Probs come back to my city with 10 Melbourne Xaalimos kkk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts