Somali Australians: How many lived in this flat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
The guy was probably jealous he never visited meesha barakaysan kkk

166f8883f9a9f026e26aeba229ccdccb.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
alow beesha barakaysan noo barakay :rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Has anyone else clocked the way ebyaneey is defending him :chrisfreshhah: it's clear her loyalty lies with the kiwi's.

As in the fruit masha Allah the genius in this one is unparalleled kkkkView attachment 10890
I'll have you know, the 'kiwi' is actually more correctly known as the 'Chinese Gooseberry', and was colloqusalised by New Zealanders despite its Chinese origin. The 'kiwi' is not exclusive to New Zealand and is found throughout the world. Thus, by 'kiwi', I correctly assumed you were hinting toward the flightless bird native to Aotearoa.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I'll have you know, the 'kiwi' is actually more correctly known as the 'Chinese Gooseberry', and was colloqusalised by New Zealanders despite its Chinese origin. The 'kiwi' is not exclusive to New Zealand and is found throughout the world. Thus, by 'kiwi', I correctly assumed you were hinting toward the flightless bird native to Aotearoa.
I gotta ask did your somali father marry a mauri or something cos this is hella suss:what1::what1::what1:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol @Cognitivedissonance @Transparent Kiwi's are a bird. The fruit is named after the bird which is native to NZ. LOOOL.
What are the chances of a person from the uk knowing about a bird called kiwi kkkk alla beerka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending