Somali Australians: How many lived in this flat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@ebyaaney this bird remind me of you :chrisfreshhah:

IMG_3374.PNG

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
the event used to be lit a few years back. Wallahi i remember back in the day like 2011 and shit when the place was packed and the games were epic,i miss those days wallahi,i was so underwhelmed today :kanyehmm::kanyehmm:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
What happened the other day?

I heard there was a fight some nikkas were brandishing machetes :deadosama::deadosama::deadosama:

When did they turn into Madows? Machestes.... :hova:

the event used to be lit a few years back. Wallahi i remember back in the day like 2011 and shit when the place was packed and the games were epic,i miss those days wallahi,i was so underwhelmed today :kanyehmm::kanyehmm:
That's because somaliweek ay ka shidneyd. I was at asfa too looool

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
That's because somaliweek ay ka shidneyd. I was at asfa too looool
it was boring af, i didn't even finish the match ,me and my boys left at 1 nil Sydney was winning,do you know the final score.wallah i dont know why they call it Australian Somali football association half the players were madow:what1:.The madows were dominating the pitch and showed the baasto fiino fiino Somali's the power of soor,wallahi they were bodying niggas like no tommorrow:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Galaeri

it was boring af, i didn't even finish the match ,me and my boys left at 1 nil Sydney was winning,do you know the final score.wallah i dont know why they call it Australian Somali football association half the players were madow:what1:.The madows were dominating the pitch and showed the baasto fiino fiino Somali's the power of soor,wallahi they were bodying niggas like no tommorrow:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

What happened at Somali week last time cuzzy? I heard there was fight? Do you know about it?

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
What happened at Somali week last time cuzzy? I heard there was fight? Do you know about it?
naah i aint a heidleberg brother,i used to live flem when i was younger hence my loyalties lie with asfa laakin i'm slowly regretting my decision seeing as it was dry as f*ck.

Galaeri

naah i aint a heidleberg brother,i used to live flem when i was younger hence my loyalties lie with asfa laakin i'm slowly regretting my decision seeing as it was dry as f*ck.

:siilaanyolaugh: I am gonna raise my kids to hate on Heidelberg nikkas. Gang Gang.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?

I might play next year, put my NPL skills where its worth. Probs come back to my city with 10 Melbourne Xaalimos kkk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending