Somali Australians: How many lived in this flat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
I went to the Somali Week last year 'cos my city had a team and I wanted to play laakin they pulled out 'cos our striker got injured.

I wanted to be the first Somali to score a bicycle smh.

Congratulations to Sydney AMISOM forces winning ASFA while cuckold Somalis on each side were merely making up the numbers. Somali week >ASFA aka African Union Football Cup. North/Flem and Carlton destroyed this tournament with their Ajanabi loving attitude. Cuck behaviour.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Congratulations to Sydney AMISOM forces winning ASFA while cuckold Somalis on each side were merely making up the numbers. Somali week >ASFA aka African Union Football Cup. North/Flem and Carlton destroyed this tournament with their Ajanabi loving attitude. Cuck behaviour.
i was flabbergasted there were a bucket load of madows

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud

amisom are taking over melbourne too,the bantu expansion is everywhere my friend

amisom are taking over melbourne too,the bantu expansion is everywhere my friend
Australian government has enough for Somalis, South Sudanese. Majority of Africans coming to Australia these days are mainly West and Central Africans. Within 5 years, they will probably outnumber Somalis easily, South Sudanese already do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts