Somali atheist girl makes a thread about why she don't like sleeping with MUSLIM MEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're very well known on twitter.
:mjlol:

My friends all blocked you too. You trigger them with your alt right liberal bs.
:manny:

Are you serious or just joking?

@AbdiJohnson how does it feel to be too big a troll for this chick of all people :dead:

Dude, even a famous person with hundreds of thousands of followers and the blue verified check mark blocked me. I'm trying to remember his name. He's a black SJW that hates white people. I never spoke to him in my life

:cosbyhmm:

Are you serious or just joking?

Dude, even a famous person with hundreds of thousands of followers and the blue verified check mark blocked me. I'm trying to remember his name. He's a black SJW that hates white people. I never spoke to him in my life

:cosbyhmm:
No I'm dead ass serious. You're very well known in the sjw liberal world on twitter.
:mjlol:

Low key you're blocked off my twitter too.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Actually Moroccan guys are not much better than the Faraxs, I would argue even worse. They make facebook pages where they expose Moroccan girls who date interracially. Big media (Vice) picked it up and started writing a long essay about this problem.Also in another European country similar problem was addressed in the national media.

That's true but because their constant bashing their women, the other Muslim communities/countries knew it. Hence, they had the worst reputation in those communities literally which made their women married old foreigners. So, instead of helping their women they made worst to the majority of good Moroccan. Even on social level, the other communities avoided them or befriended them.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

full
173426-cat-Michael-Jordan-slams-door-rEoB.gif

Edo they're doing it all by themselves and why would my sisters/daughters get teased for what some reject says/does? :patrice:

Threads like these will generalize the Somali girls in diaspora, unfortunately the good Muslim communities will discourage befriending between Somali girls and their kids. Thus, the Somali girls will fall more to those negative /atheist communities who encourage that degrading behaviours. And you don't want that happen to your daughter/sister. Be realistic.

Can't let the girl live eh. Just itching to tear someone down - do u get high off being holier than thou or something? OP why you stalking her twitter account anyways? Nothing better to do?

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Threads like these will generalize the Somali girls in diaspora, unfortunately the good Muslim communities will discourage befriending between Somali girls and their kids. Thus, the Somali girls will fall more to those negative /atheist communities who encourage that degrading behaviours. And you don't want that happen to your daughter/sister. Be realistic.

As long as Somali girls (not my sisters) are willing to receive an apple for mehr, this will not have an impact on their rep among the muslim community!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts