Somali atheist girl makes a thread about why she don't like sleeping with MUSLIM MEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY is it always Somalis engaging in this headassery?????????? ufff my ethnic group embarrasses me sometimes

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

full

Just like your mom right?
:mjpls:

Somali women are cheap and dirty kulaha waryaa bax.
:pacspit:
To be honest we Somali girls really do have a bad reputation amongst the Muslim community.
It's not even an Antiblackness thing because Habeshas and Sudaneese have a waaaaaaaay better reputation.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
To be honest we Somali girls really do have a bad reputation amongst the Muslim community.
It's not even an Antiblackness thing because Habeshas and Sudaneese have a waaaaaaaay better reputation.

I think it's overblown tbh.

Twitter doesn't match up with reality for the most part thankfully.

I think it's overblown tbh.

Twitter doesn't match up with reality for the most part thankfully.
defo overblown but growing up in london i noticed an evident superiority complex amongst muslims from other communities towards somalis
thats one of the reasons why all the sudanis/habeshas i know get so offended when ppl think they're somali, but somalis (growing up) would get so gassed when ppl thought they were sudani/habesha
somali girls were just viewed as loud in comparison to other more docile muslim women

Somali girls on twitter have become the biggest bipolar attention seeking s.:camby:

They are absolutely embarrasing and dont represent:idontlike: the rest of us sexy, educated, modest, humble, naturally beautiful, respecting , and educated somali women. :russsmug:

Your entitled to your opinion. But I've said this over and over again and I'll keep saying it until I die. But I could honestly care less about what these dirty ajanabis and ugly reverts think of me and my people.
:ayaanswag:

The habeshis needs to worry about catching salmonella from all that raw meat they eat. And the Sudanese need to focus on claiming their country instead of claiming all the other Arabs before their own.
:dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.