Somali American businessman who went missing in Nairobi has been found dead

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Too many conspiracy theories about him but time will tell.
Lets not speculate let him rest in peace.

His financial rise is one that makes all this accusations possible.

I hope that he wasn’t behind the Baraawe deal.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They said the embassy deferred them to local police, who are not really doing anything. I only see Somalis sharing the story. Unfortunately unless Somalis make this trend the Americans won’t say anything

and WHY are u so concerned about this case? He was cute? Your qabil?

HA HA HA HA HA A

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I just like crime. If someone kills you (hopefully), I’ll be just as interested

Ok now......let me extend peaceful balloon

1622002135208.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

inaa lilaaah waa inaa ilehi rajiuuun

strangulation? That is very personal walaahi. Most definitely an adoon killed him. Usually in America men kill women in their life that way. Usually it is the spur of the moment, a heated moment. For a man to be strangled like that - the other man must have been very strong. His picture does not look like a weak body somali farah. This is scary

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
inaa lilaaah waa inaa ilehi rajiuuun

strangulation? That is very personal walaahi. Most definitely an adoon killed him. Usually in America men kill women in their life that way. Usually it is the spur of the moment, a heated moment. For a man to be strangled like that - the other man must have been very strong. His picture does not look like a weak body somali farah. This is scary

They’ve already gotten him weak by machettting him. The man suffered a lot. They ended him with a strangulation
Someone had hate for him, extreme hate.

Last edited:
They’ve already gotten him weak by machettting him. The man suffered a lot. They ended him with a strangulate.
Someone had hate for him, extreme hate.
I think they were torturing him to extract information, once they got what they wanted, he was such in a bad condition, it was easy to just choke him out. My theory.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I think they were torturing him to extract information, once they got what they wanted, he was such in a bad condition, it was easy to just choke him out. My theory.

Bingo!

That’s my assumption, most likely scenario. They tried to extract info. This has all the indications of a state sponsored extrajudicial killing. Nairobi has check points every few miles. For them to pass through that and drive to a secluded forest to burn his car and then dumb his body in another part of the city is next to impossible for typical organized crime perpetrators.
or
Someone well connected to officers and who was a business rival orchestrated his demise. Paid every check point beforehand. It’s Africa after all.

Does anybody here know about the recce squad unit?
Its a counter terrorism squad that has been trainned by Israel and has carried out alot of extrajudicial killings in Kenya.

Some of them have even gone rogue and involved in shady deals.I dont think they number more than 50.
But they are above the law in Kenya.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Its a counter terrorism squad that has been trainned by Israel and has carried out alot of extrajudicial killings in Kenya.

Some of them have even gone rogue and involved in shady deals.I dont think they number more than 50.
But they are above the law in Kenya.
Do they target Somalis?

Trending

Latest posts