Somali American businessman who went missing in Nairobi has been found dead

Why does the family seem more convinced he’s in government custody and not dead?
The Kenyan security forces are well known for carrying out forced disappearances. They usually do this to hardcore criminals, especially terrorism suspects. They make suspects disappear without a trace.

But in this particular case, I don't think the government is involved. Its looks like foul play from a rogue business rival.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Found this news on twitter. From what I have gathered in the tweet and replies, this brother is a Somali American citizen from Colombus. He is a businessman and he was working in Kenya, apparently in roads construction. He looks to have been well connected because there is a picture of him apparently with the Kenyan president inspecting some ongoing construction projects.

The tweet says that this guy was likely abducted from some suburb in Nairobi. He was just picked up by some unknown people and then vanished. The only thing found was his car, burnt beyond recognition.

This seems like some sort of a hit job. It does not look good.

Nairobi is literally a jungle. U have to protect yourself from Hungry people and Hungry greedy Police. lol

AUN :(

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
187729420_532683767910351_549981550314570916_n.jpg
189593164_3020057668227206_338810689515112710_n.jpg

He was initially kidnapped in Nairobi by Kenyan authority counter terrorism unit, and one week later found dead 80 KM from the capital, Bashiir Gaboobe AUN.

Since when does counter terrorism pick people up and just kill them? Kenyans are scary. I’m not buying the Qabil angle. It’s definitely a political issue (Fahad Yasin) but nobody is killing people because they are Marehan. AUN to Bashir
They do that and are above the law in Kenya.

I dont think its about Mx because theybwould have done it long time ago.
We also dont know whether it was ATP that did it.
When you are young and involved in big projects your haters are many.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
They do that and are above the law in Kenya.

I dont think its about Mx because theybwould have done it long time ago.
We also dont know whether it was ATP that did it.
When you are young and involved in big projects your haters are many.
AUN
Is to do his business
Especially Kenya, if do business and contracts you will have a lot enemies.
Also in Kenya there are many hungry people, who will kill for any money sadly
May Allah bless his soul

AUN
Is to do his business
Especially Kenya, if do business and contracts you will have a lot enemies.
Also in Kenya there are many hungry people, who will kill for any money sadly
May Allah bless his soul
So you literally think that normal day to day people kill rich people for money? This guy was probably killed by his rivals ( deal gone sour) or as the reports say he was funding terrorism.

Trending

Latest posts