So we got beef? Lets talk about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure? It was deep to me...

Hearing a talk about how "no respectable somalian would f*ck with a AA" was real to me...

Hearing how you niggas actually feel about us, it was real to me...

I wasn't playing or joking with anything I said. If thats how you all truly feel then f*ck you as well.

Everyone wants to say its a joke when shit gets real... Just like everyone wants to be black until shit gets real..

Some literally called us cowards and descedents of slaves... I guess she was joking?

So.. Where you from?? Canada? Because im from Baton Rouge, Jackson, and Miami.. where shit like that means things have gone extremely sideways. We're in a forum so talking shit is cool and all.. But thats all most of them can do. But we couldve had the same convo in person and i would say the exact same thing. Like i said i wasnt trolling, i was dead serious about everything.

Peace and shit is cool but if you want to continue talking sideways then we can go there and stay there as well
the shit y'all say about us in the coli is waaaaaaaaay worse, but you conveniently get in your feelings when the tables turn. but of course the coli doesn't reflect all AAs but this site reflects all somalis :abuxyga: bye. and never in your life call my good sis seoul a .

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
And get put right on ya back .
Keywords "when you guys act up"

yeah you know not to holler that hot shit. Defensinve

Hello there, you want to get drag some more trick? We holler that ish, what you guys do is nothing. You think Somalis are scared of you? :chrisfreshhah:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Hearing a talk about how "no respectable somalian would f*ck with a AA" was real to me...

I wasn't playing or joking with anything I said. If thats how you all truly feel then f*ck you as well.

Everyone wants to say its a joke when shit gets real... Just like everyone wants to be black until shit gets real..

Some literally called us cowards and descedents of slaves... I guess she was joking?

So.. Where you from?? Canada? Because im from Baton Rouge, Jackson, and Miami.. where shit like that means things have gone extremely sideways. We're in a forum so talking shit is cool and all.. But thats all most of them can do. But we couldve had the same convo in person and i would say the exact same thing. Like i said i wasnt trolling, i was dead serious about everything.

Peace and shit is cool but if you want to continue talking sideways then we can go there and stay there as well

How can this shit be deep to you when you didnt even know About Somalis?

Youre too much cidna kumaa rabo miyad garatay sxb

Odeg

Gedo

But you are cowards. Amerikkka is so bad but you have no resistance worth mention fighting against it military and you are descendents of slaves. It is what it is. Accept your past and move on. I hope this post was real enough for you.

Odeg

Gedo
:pachah1: didnt know we was competing ... you a real hater . You hate that you aint in America , I can smell the envy from here
Im in better country than america. So no thanks. Why would I want to be there? It seems like a sick country that produces sick people.

Im in better country than america. So no thanks. Why would I want to be there? It seems like a sick country that produces sick people.

there's lots of white women like your avatar . lots of them to satisfy a coon like you . But of course they'll just talk about you and crack Captain Phillips jokes

See this is why you are a fakkit. You take yourself too seriously and are a sensitive little .
A malnutritioned sex slave calling me a .. The irony

the shit y'all say about us in the coli is waaaaaaaaay worse, but you conveniently get in your feelings when the tables turn. but of course the coli doesn't reflect all AAs but this site reflects all somalis :abuxyga: bye. and never in your life call my good sis seoul a .
Bruh, you are rarely even discussed as a human being from AA's... We dont talk about you as much as you would like. Coli is dfferent but Coli isnt even real life anymore

How can this shit be deep to you when you didnt even know About Somalis?

Youre too much cidna kumaa rabo miyad garatay sxb
Its still not that deep. Im more dissapointed than anything. I would tell you to speak english but this is your forum, talk what you want to talk. i said all i wanted to say.

But the reasons why i dont know about Somalis is the reason most dont know about them as well. Lack of interaction and complete apathy

Odeg

Gedo
there's lots of white women like your avatar . lots of them to satisfy a coon like you . But of course they'll just talk about you and crack Captain Phillips jokes
So you are bothered by my avatar lol. Get over your insecurities. I dont put white women on pedestal but I find it funny that you one hand claims america is so bad but on the other hand claims that Im envious of that place.

So you are bothered by avatar lol. Get over your insecurities. I dont put white women on pedestal but I find it funny that you one hand claims america is so bad but on the other hand claims that Im envious of that place.

because you think of America as paradise . Thats where your hate for AAs come from .
youre a master coon . i bet you wish you were arab

But you are cowards. Amerikkka is so bad but you have no resistance worth mention fighting against it military and you are descendents of slaves. It is what it is. Accept your past and move on. I hope this post was real enough for you.
Cowards yet you have done nothing of note in your entire history... Ok:mjlol:

Odeg

Gedo
because you think of America as paradise . Thats where your hate for AAs come from .
youre a master coon . i bet you wish you were arab
You are such bad troll honestly. Why would I wish to be a arab when Im somali? Its the higest tree and I dont hate AA but I dislike this begging mentality that you lot showed us. "please like me" it reeks desperation.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
stfu , youre probably in Canada or London . You wouldnt holler shit , you better eat more meals lil ass .
Aww, is shaquisha angry? Here some fried chicken just you obese trick. I am from the states and Somalis step on you roaches. This is so fun! troll harder.:drakelaugh:

You lot didnt even free yourself it was other white people that went to war with your former owners:siilaanyolaugh:
And you didnt do shit.., period.

Im still waiting for the point where you contributed to society?

You talk about slavery like we're ashamed... How we go through slavery for 400 year and still be more productive than some random niggas getting hemmed up by the US navy:mjlol:

You are such bad troll honestly. Why would I wish to be a arab when Im somali? Its the higest tree and I dont hate AA but I dislike this begging mentality that you lot showed us. "please like me" it reeks desperation.

begging ? How if yall know all about AA celebs and shit ? AAs dont know shit about Somalia . We aint gotta beg , yall talk about AA just like any other group of non AA people . Obsessed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts